"I can only sleep to dommy mommy ASMR. it has to be loud enough to keep my neighbors awake too"Tomoe Umari

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Kid's gonna be some new variety of supermutant I'm guessing.
Of course, Hexa has doxed her kid already. I'd expect no less from her.

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Menhera e-girl vtuber mother and janny father???

That poor kid....

The kid

1725071286829.png

Also, Ember needs to lay off the Emburgers

Edit: Of course you'd be the first one to react
1725071461700.png

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It'd be easy-peasy for Froot to just say that she doesn't have that much cash to drop on a tweet that got out of hand. Mermaids are a nuclear-hot name too, so hot even the UK gov won't touch them, she could also lead with that by claiming she wanted to do more research on the best place to donate. She could have done these things whenever and it would basically kneecap the accusations, especially if she'd done it early and thrown some pity money at a charity to pretend she was serious. She hasn't, though, because it was an obvious grift she never intended to put any effort into and I hope it follows her for years to come.
Too late. It would be fine back then when topic was hot, but she was fumbling too hard in her autistic moral panic. And now, with Proctor's testimony of her IRL orbiters, we have a hint for why she did not come clear. Even if vshojo people tried to tardwrangle her (big if), she rejected their advice.
And now no amount of apologies will clear her reputation, it'll only damage her more. So memoryholeing is the only viable course of action now.
Oh well, she's on Gura stream schedule now anyway...

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

Salado

Mahjong Soul Freshman Cup 2024 collab.

POVS:
Pippa (hosting)

Tenma

Airi

Shiina

marimari_en

Last edited:

Negzana

Even if it wasn't Naganon I'm going to joke that he was the one who bought the ring for her because it's funny how much he simps for his oshi

1000004881.png

In other news, Kaela's selling wedding bracelets

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Oh yeah Hexa ring joke i only remember a few things about it

1. It was supposed to be a joke but same as the Hex Maniac sub tier she really wanted someone dumb enough to buy now she got it
  2. I dont think is Ymir her max simp
  3. Btw what you get with the stupid ring is iirc a special discord role and she will wear it for you on handcams ofc we all know that a vtuber getting a ring is totally ok and will not come back to bite her on the ass
  4. on that stream i remember Nags being sad because he could not afford it

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Jesus christ...
Imagine this scenario that he saved for months to get her that dumb ring, just to get up in the janny ranks with his beloved menhera

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine this scenario that he saved for months to get her that dumb ring, just to get up in the janny ranks with beloved menhera
The cherry on top would be if she actually does end up fucking doxing the guy, I would shit myself laughing if that ends up being the grand finale to this retarded tale.

Stunned But Dumb

Imagine this scenario that he saved for months to get her that dumb ring, just to get up in the janny ranks with his beloved menhera

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imagine not saving your money for months to buy a ring for your oshi because you're a fake fan.

Negzana

If I had a nickel for mentally ill green haired women who have whales giving them wheelbarrows of money and getting into drama involving a ring, and both have complicated relationships with a rabbit vtuber who is the most popular talent in their corpo

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Top Bottom