"It was Faucci's origins, he said 'Remember that time I was part of that critic review group where everyone was braindead? Yeah, I should make a vaccine that makes everyone braindead.' Wait, I shouldn't make that joke"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imagine paying 500 monthly bucks to a woman you will never meet, you will never date and you will never fuck. I wish I had 500 bucks of disposable income to throw around.
I'd never give a woman that sort of money if I wasn't in a relationship with them, but god bless the autists who do drop that money. We'd have a lot less vtuber content if not for the whales splurging their money like that.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Hiring prostitutes is too expensive. We should all bring life-sized dakimakuras of our oshis as our plus-ones to the wedding instead.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The Amatsuki rrat is so old its pretty much a hag in vtubing years
That rrat just gained force because of this

TL: "31.08.2024 19:00-
Important announcement!"

This is the guy BTW
Of course it could be just a nothingburger like always but the tought of Mike being right just by pure luck is funny to me

Negzana

Crosspost from KF because Japanese Keemstar is once again involved in this rrat.

The /vt/ rrat
View attachment 77166
KoreKore making the vaguepost
View attachment 77167
Link to tweet

The lucky man apparently

This is "totally" the real reason Aqua graduated from Hololive. It sounds like complete bullshit but thought I'd share because it's funny to speculate.

Never underestimate parasocial autism in simps wanting to confirm if they got cucked by their vtuber even after years has passed.

Just a rrat but if true he's lucky, Aqua is perfect wife material in my eyes.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
>be small corp/indie vtuber unicorn
>watch your cute oshi that sometimes does GFE stuff
>enter the walking yab machine himself

[a]

[a]

"You're talking a lot of shit for a dude in a cumshot distance imma fuckin' tell you dat"
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:
Ok that motherfucker is funny, but I see how it would scare the kawaii uwuu guso comfy chaotic seisotubers.
>Not brown
A lot of boners just went flaccid
I bet 300 guantanamo pesos that she's chink-canadian.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Important announcement!"

This is the guy BTW
Of course it could be just a nothingburger like always but the tought of Mike being right just by pure luck is funny to me

It would be a hilarious contrast between Aqua and Mikeneko.

One got terminated with their marriage in tatters, the other had a grand graduation with a happy marriage on the way. Can't get more felted than that.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hiring prostitutes is too expensive. We should all bring life-sized dakimakuras of our oshis as our plus-ones to the wedding instead.
Nah.
Better idea: Dress the seamoney inmates in cosplay so they can be the prostitutes, then we can blow them up inside the limo or just drive it off a cliff and solve two problems at once.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Crosspost from KF because Japanese Keemstar is once again involved in this rrat.

The /vt/ rrat
View attachment 77166
KoreKore making the vaguepost
View attachment 77167
Link to tweet

The lucky man apparently

This is "totally" the real reason Aqua graduated from Hololive. It sounds like complete bullshit but thought I'd share because it's funny to speculate.

Never underestimate parasocial autism in simps wanting to confirm if they got cucked by their vtuber even after years has passed.

Crazier things have been true in the vtuber sphere. Don't completely discount this rrat.

Negzana

One got terminated with their marriage in tatters, the other had a grand graduation with a happy marriage on the way. Can't get more felted than that.
Mikeneko will have to live the rest of her life knowing she's been outshined by a younger and happier Hololive member who is only marginally more mentally astute than her.

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp
There is plenty more stones this woman has been hurling from inside her glass Palace of Versailles, I just can't post them openly because they involve third parties who I don't have the explicit consent of to share. But suffice to say, if this bitch's extremely trusting (and progressively shrinking) friend circle say anything, you can bet it is heard by every single person she has an open channel to inside an hour. If you're very very lucky, she'll manage the HURCULEAN EFFORT of waiting about a week before breathlessly whispering it in an empty cathedral and then pretend to look flabbergasted when it echoes through the whole building.

Edit: Thanks to @thhrang for allowing me to share this. This is a soundbite of her revealing private info in my Discord (I wasn't present for this call) and treating it like a joke. Same woman who will screech angrily at you and call you a pathetic child for posting pictures of herself that she showed on public Twitter, btw.

:dokiwheeze:
I have a feeling this isn't even the first time a incident involving a vtuber in TVAcord has happened.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Hahaha those funny fake Twitter accounts, they sure come up with some crazy stu-

...oh wait this is REAL

It also has a program called "CUNY Citizenship Now" and is known for rampant anti-semitism

I don't know what to do with this information.

Pretty sure you've got Nenelove mixed up with Naganon.
Please understand, all N-words look the same to Proctor. :smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
On the topic of Mike and Aqua, @Sankisei do you know anything about the claims of Mike doing an unarchived celebration stream when Aqua's graduation got announced?
mike1.JPG
mike2.JPG

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

And Amatsuki doesnt look like an Alien ready to harvest our brains!
On the topic of Mike and Aqua, @Sankisei do you know anything about the claims of Mike doing an unarchived celebration stream when Aqua's graduation got announced?
View attachment 77169
View attachment 77171
I posted about it in the Mike thread
She sang a graduation related song on a Twitcast
So the comments got flowed with "OMG ITS FOR AQUA"
Then she said "Thank you" with a chuckle
She is just explaining on stream all of this is taken out of context and she wasnt making fun of anyone
I think this is just another case of 5ch and 2ch living rent free on her head :botanshrug:

Here is the Stream
The VOD of the Twitcast Karaoke still isnt up

frz

Crazier things have been true in the vtuber sphere. Don't completely discount this rrat.
It isnt crazy. It's stupid.:anyannoyed:
Aqua stealing and sleeping with mikeneko husband would be crazy. Aqua fucking random fuccboi #23214 isn't crazy in anyway whatsover.
Speaking of which. The suisei being russian rrat was as old as the amatsuki rrat. Turned out it was only half true. She isnt russian but she indeed aint a full japanese.
What are the chances aqua was really dating a singer, but it aint amatsuki but mafumafu.:smugmoona:

Important announcement!"

This is the guy BTW

Vagueposting :WHORE!!!:
Reminds me of a certain Dr. Prostate

Last edited:

Negzana

If it turned out Aqua and Mafumafu are now dating that's proof the dimensional merge is in its terminal stages and THE final yab is upon us

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom