"I'm protecting myself! I'm MGTOW but Pippa! I'm PipTOW, Pippa Going Their Own Way! Okay? I'm staying away from WHORES! I'm not risking the charges man!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Mumei streams again, glad she's back for now

Kiara and Calli's mom "bonded" together

Post Birthday Strem

She certainly got her wish...

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hexa is definitely not schizo enough to buy the ring herself just for the sake of attention whoring, so everyone talk about her for a day. Right?...
Even if we didn't know it was @naganon that had bought it, Hexa has multiple people who are in her $500/month membership tier. And it's not as if we haven't seen other people drop that sort of money on a streamer before.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Its this the same GTA server that Brave Group is sponsoring :BijouBijou:?
Edit:Cant believe Yagoo sent the Stars to destroy Brave group
I kneel :mikoInshanya:
>be small corp/indie vtuber unicorn
>watch your cute oshi that sometimes does GFE stuff
>enter the walking yab machine himself

[a]

[a]

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
but let's be honest all vtubing women get accustomed to whales quickly.
The real question is will Nags get accustomed to the whale he just bought?
Hexa fat that's the joke

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The real question is will Nags get accustomed to the whale he just bought?
Hexa fat that's the joke
I'm calling him ahab now because he has his Moby dick already

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Even if we didn't know it was @naganon that had bought it, Hexa has multiple people who are in her $500/month membership tier. And it's not as if we haven't seen other people drop that sort of money on a streamer before.
Cancel the Limo Guys :yagoocry:

smartestkidontheshortbus

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Porean

Early Adopter

AMI IS GONNA COVER LIBERA ME FROM HELL FROM GURREN LAGANN

on Tuesday so, it's time to play the waiting game...
Not really news since us high tier stalker childs check her skeb requests but still, yay

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Are they paying her by the pound?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine paying 500 monthly bucks to a woman you will never meet, you will never date and you will never fuck. I wish I had 500 bucks of disposable income to throw around.

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

Porean

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Mostly on the boards, so for now a nothingburger, but it just takes one schizo to send it to them. The VAllure bunny weighted in

This is worded in bad faith assuming deceit, but it is real that there's some GFE vtubers in there and the Homostars + male indies are regularly around the server, but the only "sexpest" for now is Axel.
View attachment 77130
Why are they talking about this like if Nemu couldn't walk away at any moment if she didn't want to do it?
Especially the vallure whore, talking like Nemu is some helpless kid getting harassed.
At least unicorns are just stupid by default, the vtubers have no excuse.
Yeah I feel like I'm missing something here why is Shibi so triggered by this? It's stupid fun in a GTA RP of all things. what's this about a DNI rule?

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Crosspost from KF because Japanese Keemstar is once again involved in this rrat.

The /vt/ rrat
1725032696630.png

KoreKore making the vaguepost
1725032716107.png

Link to tweet

The lucky man apparently

This is "totally" the real reason Aqua graduated from Hololive. It sounds like complete bullshit but thought I'd share because it's funny to speculate.

The Amatsuki rrat is so old its pretty much a hag in vtubing years
Never underestimate parasocial autism in simps wanting to confirm if they got cucked by their vtuber even after years has passed.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
>be small corp/indie vtuber unicorn
>watch your cute oshi that sometimes does GFE stuff
>enter the walking yab machine himself

[a]

[a]

This is what people are seething about and claiming to be a "serious RP" that Axel ruined? There's people running about as fucking Monkeys, Llamas, and Cats.

If you're doing GFE and don't want to deal with fans ire don't go on a fucking server that has males. You're the only dumbass in this equation.

Edit: I've been going back and watching some of the clips posted from the RP server
:baeJam:TIME
This tweet is related to the newest Homostar drama where during GTA VTRP Axel taught Nemusagi how to strip

In my eyes, this is just a RP bit, nothing much, I'd argue that Matsuri did it worse but that's just bros being bros.
However, that's not how unicorns and mainly holosisters saw it, and it started spreading around in bad faith, going down to sisters, fujos and unicorns slandering the organizers on the boards, Beri and Grimmi.

This server announcement immediately after Axel takes off his clothes had me in stitches
Screenshot 2024-08-30 213935.png

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Top Bottom