"I'm disabled? Thanks game... jeez, thanks for reminding me"Ironmouse

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Imagine buying a ring on someone with a nose ring

Hey that rhymes

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Nah I'm into 4/10 japanese women with self-esteem issues and three suicide attempts under their belt.
Nene is at least a 6/10

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
but why

visible-confusion-visible-concern-18112414.png

Porean

Early Adopter
Imagine dating Hexa's roommate
Who is she living with? She's probably hotter than Hexa, i mean as long as she's without prison tattoos and a couple 100 pounds lighter

VSoyBoy

Imagine buying a ring on someone with a nose ring

Hey that rhymes
He rhymed ring with ring...

The arts may not be for you, flip boy. Better luck next time.

Porean

Early Adopter
He rhymed ring with ring...

The arts may not be for you, flip boy. Better luck next time.
They call him the Philippine Kanye West, gay brown and racist, also can't rap

Kazuma

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

@midori - looking forward to the engagement party stream.

Guys, what's the etiquette at an engagement party? Are you supposed to donate then, or only when the couple actually get married? I don't want to look like an inconsiderate guest. Advice is appreciated.

Depends on the area/class. Some places it's just a lunch-type thing. Others, it's basically a big pre-wedding party.

Okay boys so gameplan:

We rent a limo big enough to fit most of the regulars here, the seamonkeys can walk there though.
We buy suit t-shirts, cheap prostitutes, fireworks, and an ungodly amount of alcohol and drugs.
Party in the limo with the prostitutes while shooting fireworks out of the windows, force-feed proctor alcohol and drugs until he's absolutely plastered.
Crash limo into wedding venue, jump out as fireworks explode out of the windows, prostitutes running out burning and screaming bloody murder, wedding guests either screaming or starting to have a good time.
200 fucked up inmates invade the venue while proctor runs to the altar and proceeds to beat the bride over the head with a hooch bottle while yelling obscenities, party for 5 hours, board fucked up limo, hit the reverse and get the fuck out of there.

I like the idea of the Greatest Mad Lads Wedding Crash Of All-Time. If your approach to doxxing a Vtuber doesn't include making international news, you aren't doing it right.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I guess he ended up popping the question.

This is honestly more cringe than a cum tribute. I hope she at least gives nag a wild night of heavy sweaty dirty sex for this but let's be honest all vtubing women get accustomed to whales quickly.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

ex_lurker

As the owner of the asylum, could Proctor claim jus primae noctis? Would he even want to? :ameliaThink:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Arya giving Narin a tour around the VSPO Minecraft Server.
Arya

Narin

EDIT:
Man, i hope they join the vsmp server...

Vivi SF6

Last edited:

Koros Apogee

Late but Delutaya is streaming so Dead by Daylight.

Limkin

Hexa is definitely not schizo enough to buy the ring herself just for the sake of attention whoring, so everyone talk about her for a day. Right?...

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Hexa is definitely not schizo enough to buy the ring herself just for the sake of attention whoring, so everyone talk about her for a day. Right?...
She doesn't have the money for it. But she would, definitely.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
View attachment 77156

This cope is a new one.
It'd be easy-peasy for Froot to just say that she doesn't have that much cash to drop on a tweet that got out of hand. Mermaids are a nuclear-hot name too, so hot even the UK gov won't touch them, she could also lead with that by claiming she wanted to do more research on the best place to donate. She could have done these things whenever and it would basically kneecap the accusations, especially if she'd done it early and thrown some pity money at a charity to pretend she was serious. She hasn't, though, because it was an obvious grift she never intended to put any effort into and I hope it follows her for years to come.

Mr. Whale better be getting some premium BPD experiences if he's gonna drop that much in public :medsmoremeds:

Top Bottom