"White power"Murasaki Shion

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kazuma

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I'm a bit soured on "transparency" talk, but if I'm not mistaken, this is the biggest cut among small corpos I know of:

A

Well that was supremely retarded. But unsurprising from people still numberfagging with inconsequential numbers on talent page.
1725044330724.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine complaining about this when the board's number one profession is architecture.
God damnit restless change your pfp, I keep confusing you with LurkerMcspic it's tripping me out

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

✨ 🐰 🐹 🐺 Time

Eimi's autism does not extend to interior design

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

@midori - looking forward to the engagement party stream.

Guys, what's the etiquette at an engagement party? Are you supposed to donate then, or only when the couple actually get married? I don't want to look like an inconsiderate guest. Advice is appreciated.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Aleda starting

From the previous stream

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
@midori - looking forward to the engagement party stream.

Guys, what's the etiquette at an engagement party? Are you supposed to donate then, or only when the couple actually get married? I don't want to look like an inconsiderate guest. Advice is appreciated.

Instead of confetti they're gonna use real paper ARS, it's cheaper after all

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I love how holoman sings this type of song, it's great to listen to on a loop at night:tomorrow:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Okay boys so gameplan:

We rent a limo big enough to fit most of the regulars here, the seamonkeys can walk there though.
We buy suit t-shirts, cheap prostitutes, fireworks, and an ungodly amount of alcohol and drugs.
Party in the limo with the prostitutes while shooting fireworks out of the windows, force-feed proctor alcohol and drugs until he's absolutely plastered.
Crash limo into wedding venue, jump out as fireworks explode out of the windows, prostitutes running out burning and screaming bloody murder, wedding guests either screaming or starting to have a good time.
200 fucked up inmates invade the venue while proctor runs to the altar and proceeds to beat the bride over the head with a hooch bottle while yelling obscenities, party for 5 hours, board fucked up limo, hit the reverse and get the fuck out of there.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
hololive 7 Days to Die - Sessions 7 and 8
Previous Session - Next Session
We're passing the half-way point of the 49 days and a new strategy is in the works.

Rules:
  • The map is Navezgane.
  • Upon death, only items in the toolbelt are dropped.
  • At least 2 members have to be logged in to the server as any time.
  • Participants will have to post updates on Twitter if they're not streaming.
  • The goal is to complete the 7 days 7 times for a total of 49 days.

And now for the recap. The information is from the hololive fan Discord and VOD timestamps.
Session 7
Day 22 (cont.) and Day 23:
  • A propellor hat and glasses attachment was made for the Live2D models. The design was based off of the same combination found in Session 3 and what Subaru started wearing in Session 4.
  • Fubuki, Mio and Okayu, went off to do two quests. Miko stayed behind to chop down trees.
  • After doing the quests, everyone went back to base.
  • The storage had been upgraded.
  • There was a zombie attack on the base. It was joked that Miko angered the forest spirit.
  • Fubuki, Mio, and Okayu went to trader Rekt to collect the quest rewards and to start a new one.
  • The trio ended up in a desert area. They came across another trading post, manned by Bob. They unlocked the Chemistry Station.
  • After the trio completed the quest, they did another one which led to the catacombs (Crypts).
  • After the quest was completed, the trio went to the Powell Residence to do their next quest. Okayu led the trio to the location but went through a bunch of mountains.
Day 24:
  • After completing the quest, the trio went back to base.
  • After visiting trader Rekt, the trio discussed about setting up another base.
  • They went to another trading post, manned by Jen. They started and completed a quest.
Day 25:
  • Another treasure map was found. The trio headed back to base.
  • Another quest was completed.
  • The trio called it for the session as the day ended.

Session 8
Day 26:
  • The session had begun for real. Miko soon joined in as well. Subaru also joined some time later. They were soon brought up to speed with the plans. Miko and Subaru were to be the bait, again.
  • The group started to build the blade trap. Electricity skills obtained from the last session was to be used.
Day 27:
  • It was decided to spin a wheel on who is going to be the bait. The wheelspin landed on Miko.
  • Subaru suggested that Fubuki and Mio were to be the bait. Okayu suggested to have another one be the bait. The second spin landed on Mio. Subaru and Miko started to pressure Fubuki to join in with Mio for the FubuMio bond. Mio's words on accepting her task got to Fubuki and eventually she replaced Miko's position.
  • The blade trap was completed.
  • Miko went out hunting for treasure.
Day 28, Day 29 and early Day 30:

EDIT: Added another clip.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Someone's getting to marry a big-titty goth girl for less than $3K. Smartest retard of all time if you ask me.
this just means hexa's beau doesnt have to buy a ring

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I guess he ended up popping the question.

Damn nigga imagine if the ring ended up not fitting right lmao

Wait is this actually fucking Niganon????

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Damn nigga imagine if the ring ended up not fitting right lmao
True, shoulda gotten one of these:
One of them has to fit right?

Last edited:
Top Bottom