"Women are into animals because they want to be dominated"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I have never seen that many late reacts that fast. I think the asylum likes you Purrson. Keep killing it my man.
a7aqqtq2chw51-jpg.77115
1725016715644.png

Fixed the image for you. No need to thank me.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Hypothetical everyone! Pursson speaks to your oshi once (1) and she forever swears off of associating with male vtubers forever.

Do you hate Purrson for this or love him? Or are you neutral?
why do i have to choose doing one good deed does not invalidate being a male vtuber,

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yes. There always has been.
Hag refered to people who are somewhat mature and has their life together. Usually they are the seniors and someone people look up to/confide in when they have issues/looking for guidance. And they do give off a certain vibe. Bonus point is being into retro games and ancient anime/music due to their physical age.
Alot of vtubers started having these traits when they are 30+. Some are considered honorary hag as they develope them even earlier on.
Mikeneko is only 30+ physically.
Thats bullshit. I want my hag broken :BijouBijou:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

IMG_20240830_195409.jpg

:BijouBijou:
God Biboo I beg of you. Please say it the moment the game starts. I know you want to do it.

Last edited:

Greatwall181

Man, this has real Jigsaw energy.
View attachment 77101

Finally awake from my coma but before they announced who was making the announcement I would’ve thought it was an invader, but since it’s Rie, I get a feeling that it’ll be here album announcement that she’s been hinting at for months. She is also talking about how she is gonna be busy with school since she’s returning to uni so it could be her big thing to drop before that happens

EDIT: I’m also leaning more to the phase weekly host to be a joke that it’s dizzy in a new model, but Lia just announced hers so are they really rapid firing new ones?

Last edited:

Xuhle

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Finally awake from my coma but before they announced who was making the announcement I would’ve thought it was an invader, but since it’s Rie, I get a feeling that it’ll be here album announcement that she’s been hinting at for months. She is also talking about how she is gonna be busy with school since she’s returning to uni so it could be her big thing to drop before that happens

EDIT: I’m also leaning more to the phase weekly host to be a joke that it’s dizzy in a new model, but Lia just announced hers so are they really rapid firing new ones?
If I tune in to Rie's karaoke for a special announcement and I hear that Rie is releasing a generic asian pop music album that sounds exactly like all the other generic asian pop music she's covered I will flip my shit. Goddamn, learn another genre.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

WaWa

Chloe Pop Up Parade is now available for pre-order.

niggaphil

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Hypothetical everyone! Pursson speaks to your oshi once (1) and she forever swears off of associating with male vtubers forever.

I'd tell Purrson to eat shit.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Well someone's salty lol

Please you became no better than a average thot on twitch and bitched that people did not like to watch you without your live2d

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

We need to sell his talent to unicorns
We will be raking in the cash:smugselen:

Ballpark_Look

Ones that quit after Brave acquisition are still in Idol until November, so unlikely.
Unless it's the EN gen 3 stillborn

Zyklon Mag

Pioneer

VSoyBoy

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Top Bottom