"Dude if Tenma doesn't talk, she's like the perfect idol"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Helkar

Also I saw a nigga on twitter say that it's weird that mari mari is on that phase jong tournament and floated the idea of her becoming an invader.
Is it even weird? There's been Mari-Pippa jong collabs before, and Pippa's the one organising this one.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Also I saw a nigga on twitter say that it's weird that mari mari is on that phase jong tournament and floated the idea of her becoming an invader. The silhouette of the new phase weekly host kinda fits.
She only just got a new outfit, and seems perfectly happy being an indie. She's also mentioned that she doesn't do well with authority or being told what to do.

Just because someone collabs with Phase doesn't mean they're destined for Invadership. Not that I'm against it of course, it just isn't likely.

niggaphil

Important question:
Which Vtuber should collab with DSP? I would like Projekt Melody to collab with him!

Edit:
Since I am talking about DSP, I would throw this tweet into this post as well:

Same vibe:
images.jpg

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
She only just got a new outfit, and seems perfectly happy being an indie. She's also mentioned that she doesn't do well with authority or being told what to do.

Just because someone collabs with Phase doesn't mean they're destined for Invadership. Not that I'm against it of course, it just isn't likely.
I brought it up because of the silhouette being sort of a fit. At this point I have no idea who would end up joining. I just hope there's at least 2 real hags, not "hags" like sayu :pikacringe:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
My only experience with Rie is she wrote a fanfic with Lia on stream and it was the first ever Phase stream I'm aware of to straight up be given a community strike for how degenerate it was.

Is she that bad?
My honest opinion on Rie is that she's harmless. She can be funny sometimes and it feels like she's found a groove with a fairly tight-knit fanbase, so you can do much, much worse.

She mostly gets shit here because it's superduper easy to make fun of her. She has terrible opsec to the point we've seen everything from a cringe holding-up-cards video of her as a teenager talking about her girlfriend to her more-recent Tinder photos, she's promiscuous, and she's the worst out of everyone in the company at handling stray capippis. None of this really affects her streams that much which is why I still like her, but I am also an arsehole who will take any opportunity I get to make a jab at someone on the internet.

Important question:
Which Vtuber should collab with DSP? I would like Projekt Melody to collab with him!

The King should Phase in.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Did you know that people who don't jong with the chinchilla are 300 times more likely to be assassinated by small rodents

Jong with natsumi your family would miss you

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Nah, she became pretty entertaining ever since she found her unique combination of tism and degeneracy. She was pretty boring for a long while, and she was a bitch to Pippa's fans once, so uh, yeah, DEATH.
My honest opinion on Rie is that she's harmless. She can be funny sometimes and it feels like she's found a groove with a fairly tight-knit fanbase, so you can do much, much worse.

She mostly gets shit here because it's superduper easy to make fun of her. She has terrible opsec to the point we've seen everything from a cringe holding-up-cards video of her as a teenager talking about her girlfriend to her more-recent Tinder photos, she's promiscuous, and she's the worst out of everyone in the company at handling stray capippis. None of this really affects her streams that much which is why I still like her, but I am also an arsehole who will take any opportunity I get to make a jab at someone on the internet.
Yeah, she got some bad blood from the capipis after she sperged out. Similar thing happened with Lumi and up to a certain extent Tenma.

To be fair, we deserve it.
While yes, as a content creator it usually helps if you learn how to diffuse situations VS sperging out and screeching to the point of antagonizing. Shiina and Airi had a similar issue where Pippa had dumped her viewers on them and they didnt sperg out about it which in part helped them get a boost.

Salado

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I may be a phasefag but you'd have to pay me to watch rie. Good for me is the fact we have the actual rie on the forum and she will post whatever shit she announces. Also I saw a nigga on twitter say that it's weird that mari mari is on that phase jong tournament and floated the idea of her becoming an invader. The silhouette of the new phase weekly host kinda fits. I dunno if it would work for her but hey punkalopi or whatever her name was rebranded and she seemed to be successful as her past persona.
What benefit would MariMari have by joining Phase? She can collab with the members as far as we know. She also has good 4 view audience. I dont really see a benefit to this.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha consuming THE BIG PINK COOKIE.

Duality of a spider lady

And yet she still hungers...

As watched by Ami at the end of last stream.

VSoyBoy

Negzana

Kaela can barely sing and her 3D model is pretty bad so a giant game party like this was much nicer than a 3D live. I think next time they need to make it so the games are just random and non-repeating and potentially streamline the board so there's less going back. Otherwise, loved it. Happy birthday Kaela.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Purrson

@Purrson has she blocked you yet
No, I didn't realize I was on my fucking Vtuber account when I replied :painpeko:
I muted her so I wouldn't accidentally respond on my Vtuber main again

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

bothyourhouses

What benefit would MariMari have by joining Phase? She can collab with the members as far as we know. She also has good 4 view audience. I dont really see a benefit to this.
How good is she at wrangling herself? For some vtubers the corpo management is worth it even if they can get an audience on their own.

Purrson

Top Bottom