"Do you guys think... the presidential conference has raids on?"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

DanishCookies

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Pekora has just conducted a watermelon experiment to reveal Aqua's actual weight
freecompress-屏幕截图 2024-08-29 221836.jpg

The results are worrying:iryswooo:
屏幕截图 2024-08-29 222327.png

Negzana

For some reason I can believe she is dumb enough to waste all her money on host bars.

Remember when nijisanji has a vtuber host bar thing and most of their customers were vtubers just there to vent about their job. We know most vtubers are depressed numberfagger and too introvert to share their issues with coworkers, on top of mel wasnt particularly doing amazing compared to her peers.

Real life hosts aint cheap. She might really have gone broke while blabbering literally everything to a host she trusted and the guy asked hololive for shus money.

This would actually suit the violating NDA excuse that Hololive put up and why there were never any leak afterwards.
Pretty sure she actually has a live 2D already in the works.

Unlike Mikeneko her numbers have always not been ideal and she doesn't have the same amount of whales Mike did. She doesn't get herself into drama so she doesn't even get any numbers from drama tourists. Added with her not being the brightest I could imagine she wastes a lot of the money she gets from her already not huge fanbase

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Negzana

wtf are you talking about. She's replied to me many times, plus I directly talked to her at Vexpo and she thanked me for my question on Twitter. At least keep your delusions in the realm of the unfalsifiable. She also Likes all of them.
I'm sorry Proctor but I'm afraid Mozu isn't into modern day Hibernian Elegabaluses

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Mozu if you can hear me:

Lean toggle.

May Ares lead you to victory

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Nintendo Lawyer's live reaction

Speaking of rushia

TL:"The delivery has started, it's an emergency delivery because I'm really troubled by all the things that are being said about a certain person's graduation without my permission. No archive"
NOOO MIKE DONT TALK ABOUT AQUA :whatastory:
IT WOULD BE TOO MUCH KINO FOR MY HEART THAT I COULDNT HANDLE IT

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Orange Woman and Nerissa were too gay to partake in squeezing over 2d boys lol

damn
if HoloENs get hooked on love and deepspace then these fucking women's whales will fund all updates for the next 5 years

closedblas

Ban Hada is alive and it's her birthday. Drops a cover of a song from a 2021 Hosoda movie Belle.

Ballpark_Look

So this is really gonna be a thing for vtubers.
A

Negzana

Kaela's birthday countdown

I had to go to bed during Kaela's 777k celebration stream but finally listened to it all.

She was, before she joined Hololive, an office worker (Which as we know meant president of an e-sports program) and she said that her family and friends felt she had it made and that this was a job any of them would die for. However she didn't like it, probably because all the bureaucracy and politics when she just wanted to game like she did earlier in her career.

When she saw the ID2 applications she thought she would never be a vtuber so decided not to even bother applying. However across 2021 she grew more and more disillusioned with her job and wanted to be a streamer, and felt like being a vtuber would mask her identity so if she failed her face as a failed streamer wouldn't be out there. She drained her wallets to comission a design, a live2D model with rigging, custom emotes, lore, etc but then applications for ID3 were announced so she decided why not and managed to actually get in. She was tearing up here, she said that she was going to try to be a vtuber no matter what because if she succeeds then that's good, but if she fails she doesn't hurt her real life identity and can still just maintain her lucrative e-sports management position. Thankfully she joined Hololive (And is one of the most successful ID members).

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Pekora has just conducted a watermelon experiment to reveal Aqua's actual weight
View attachment 77034
The results are worrying:iryswooo:
View attachment 77035

[VOD]
Here's a clip of the moment live, taken from the hololive Fan Discord. Apparently, one of the pieces hit the power switch. The VOD didn't catch the watermelon exploding, unfortunately.

(Downscaled due to upload size limit.)

The thing is that Pekora isn't even the first holomem today to have her PC shut off while streaming. Earlier, Kanata's stream of being a part-time worker cut off after Sadako entered the store.

It turned out that her PC died.
[Archive]

Last edited:

Bronze

Wemi's reacting to old stuff soon

Nikki's celebrating her birthday

She'll also have a virtual m&g on Idol discord this saturday

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Ban Hada is alive and it's her birthday. Drops a cover of a song from a 2021 Hosoda movie Belle.

It always makes me sad remembering she exists, but at the same time I don't blame her treating this even more like part time.

Negzana

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Kanna with some ASMR. Good Lord that thumbnail :shiinastare::

Erina's live with ASMR too:

And of course, Mozzu with her 2.0 chat soon:

Top Bottom