"I used to be kind of pathetic in my past, a 'chūnibyō', I went around school with big-ass tough headphones around my neck and I wasn't even listening to music"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Wagahai clip got deleted. Have maid Suisei instead.

Ririka gets exposed as being very lewd by Raden

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I have a thing for women with belly laughs

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I would like to think she's smart enough to dodge this bullet.

I pray you won't all have a reason to plaster me with rainbows in a few days' time.

@The Proctor @reinigen @Johnny Jambalaya @thhrang
I'm just going to give you guys a heads up to temp ban me for a few days if Doki accepts this. This racebaiting furry fag retard ruined MK, I won't be able to stop myself from fedposting brighter than The Little Boy exploding over Hiroshima if this happens.
Just draft up some alternate posts that don't glow but carry the same heart to them.

The important thing is to make sure you don't suggest or cause reasonable concern that you will bring harm to someone; don't make threats, and don't incite violence. Saying something like "I hope this annoying furfag attempts to kill himself on stream, permanently cripples himself in the process, and gets recruited by Nijisanji" is much better, since you wouldn't be posing a of threat to anyone's safety or wellbeing; you'd just be being optimistic.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

niggaphil

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

1724733214524.png

This is just a joke, but I can hazard a guess this is what everyone is thinking right now regarding that accursed tweet.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just draft up some alternate posts that don't glow but carry the same heart to them.

The important thing is to make sure you don't suggest or cause reasonable concern that you will bring harm to someone; don't make threats, and don't incite violence. Saying something like "I hope this annoying furfag attempts to kill himself on stream, permanently cripples himself in the process, and gets recruited by Nijisanji" is much better, since you wouldn't be posing a of threat to anyone's safety or wellbeing; you'd just be being optimistic.
when did you turn into the low level flips like @Awoogers ?

:rinitsretarded:
Counterpoint:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
when did you turn into the low level flips like @Awoogers ?

:rinitsretarded:
oh no, the flip is contagious

humanity is doomed to a fate of autism and pagpag

just send him a sonichu medallion and he will have atleast 3 grooming twitlongers and a cheese pizza conviction by the end of the month

He's a sonic furry, I guarantee you he already has a sonichu medallion and a cheese pizza conviction

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
@The Proctor @reinigen @Johnny Jambalaya @thhrang
I'm just going to give you guys a heads up to temp ban me for a few days if Doki accepts this. This racebaiting furry fag retard ruined MK, I won't be able to stop myself from fedposting brighter than The Little Boy exploding over Hiroshima if this happens.
just send him a sonichu medallion and he will have atleast 3 grooming twitlongers and a cheese pizza conviction by the end of the month

Horo7618

No one in particular

Ballpark_Look

View attachment 76810
This is just a joke, but I can hazard a guess this is what everyone is thinking right now regarding that accursed tweet.
ALSO A JOKE
Black powder revolvers can be bought by anyone just like groceries and cartridge conversion cylinders the same way and ammo is not regulated
REMEMBER JOKE

God's Strongest Dragoon

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

I'd stopped paying attention to FGC before this jackass blew up so this was my first experience with him. Absolutely insufferable, "I'm black, gay, and a furry x10." Wow what an interesting person who totally has a personality beyond these things.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Some random person, who is apparently underage, is asking on Reddit on how to join Hololive. They seem serious, but it's hard to say. Still funny how clueless they are on anything vtubing-related though.
Goddamn, the guy seems autistic. Reading from his post and replies, he seems 'special' not in a good way.

But still someone looking at Hololive to get big $$$ is applaudable, but that's not someone Hololive is looking for. He's just a kid so he does not know how everything works.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Look out Onigiri, a new challenger has entered the vtuber cooking sphere

I see Shondo learned to write instructions from the Asylum cookbook.
He's a sonic furry, I guarantee you he already has a sonichu medallion and a cheese pizza conviction
I'm pretty sure he hangs out with a few Zoosadist freaks.
:mikoInshanya: Free flying lessons. Plane not included.

Top Bottom