"I feel these shapes are vaguely penile... like chodes or something"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
When Family friendly Liz gets in a call with Ollie

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
As expected, not happening. Condition for Vivi to participate was 100% no Doki interaction.

Sajam asked Doki if she was OK with Vivi participating and she agreed - seems she doesn't have anything personal against her and didn't want to take the opportunity away from her.....
(from her current stream)
Timestamp:

Was this ever confirmed? I knew the theory was convincing and they vagueposted enough to feed the rrat.
Not confirmed but no way in hell she would've missed that opportunity. It was simply Nijisanji being braindead as usual.

Doki's comments on the situation in this Slam are strong evidence that the Nijis did in fact get pulled from the last one because of her.

Edit:
Transcription of Doki's statement (with filler words and stuttering removed).
Apparently the conditions that they gave the organizers was that there has to be zero interactions between me and them. That means we won't be on the same team, and they will not be in my skill division. Obviously I'm going to be in the beginner level. And also I'm going to get absolutely destroyed. But they will not be in that skill division so we will not fight 1v1. And Sajam even asked me if I was okay and comfortable with it a few days ago, and if I was really uncomfortable and stressed out about the whole situation they won't let them participate. I was honestly really surprised that he even gave me that option since this was the first time anyone has ever asked this of me. And he didn't have to do that, and I won't lie, I was really anxious, but I said it is not fair to kick the player out when they were not involved or responsible, especially when I know they are very passionate about fighting games and the FGC community. And they really want to be here and I will not take that away from them. And we all know that I suck at fighting games and me getting kicked out won't really matter that much in the long run [laughter] so I was honestly really surprised that Sajam wanted to make sure I was okay when it was really just easier to ask me to step down instead. And I've been outcast before, I've been ostracized in the past, I was even denied entry for tournaments and events in the last six months, so I know how it feels to be excluded and I don't want that for others especially if the event is something they are passionate about. So I told Sajam that we shouldn't take away their chance to participate and ruin their experience due to the actions of others. So basically, I know going in there's going to be a lot of reactions when the announcements came out so I just had to basically mentally prepare myself in advance type deal. Which is fine, I knew in advance and I just had to mentally prepare myself and make sure my mods understand what's going on as well. So, I'm making sure that noone's going to get in trouble and starting here there will be zero interactions with them as per the rules, and we're just gonna vibe and have fun. It is a for-fun tournament and I'm here to have fun, and this will be the last time I will talk about it going forward and it'll be the last time I'm addressing the elephant in the room type deal.

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Look out Onigiri, a new challenger has entered the vtuber cooking sphere

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Tweet deleted. Classic.

A

Lmao. Cries at supposed death threats. 10s later

Screenshot_20240826-223617_X.jpg

The Rrat

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Tweet deleted. Classic.

A

>received non-descript Death Threats(tm)
>therefore, everyone against him is in the wrong (and also complicit!)

2014 never truly ended

EDIT: just saw the "boo-hoo", yeah, he's full of shit

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Tweet deleted. Classic.

A

So in case anyone wonder where their hate of vtubers comes from. They used to be a live2D rigger back in 2020

I guess it didnt work out huh...

Edit: so my dumbass was to lazy to archive and the user went private. Basically the guu or gal was a rigger back in 2020, then started begging for comms in 2022 but their rigging was shit. Fast forward to 2024, they're hating on vtubers at conventions.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So in case anyone wonder where their hate of vtubers comes from. They used to be a live2D rigger back in 2020

I guess it didnt work out huh...

Damn, it appears this guy has gone protected, lmao

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Ensok

Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

She'll break him. I can't wait.

Top Bottom