"Don't worry! My voice of tin-tin is very strong, and, I bomb stress in my stream!"Hakui Koyori

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
judging new things for being le weird is just human nature.
femboy nature and we need to hung them by the skin of their ballsacks so I dont have to hear another npc open its ugly fucking mouth

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
It's the same shit that happened to gaming (both vidya and RPGs), it got acceptance among normies and now it caters to the lowest common denominator. Gatekeep to keep your hobbies niche. Limited reach and acceptance is how hobbies keep their identity and culture.

Or maybe I'm just an old man shaking my fist at those damn kids.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Why are you here monsieur purrson? Are you still banned on the groomcord for wanting to lick shit?
His ban was only 2 weeks, so he's now unbanned on here and groomcord. That said, he's on his last strike though. If he does anything funny like that, it would be permanent boot.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Judging from the comments this guy is just angry at vtubers.
A

Screenshot_20240826_113639_Brave.jpg
>Genderfluid

Into the trash it goes.

USS IOWA

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
His ban was only 2 weeks, so he's now unbanned on here and groomcord. That said, he's on his last strike though. If he does anything funny like that, it would be permanent boot.
You mofos didnt give me strikes...

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Xenoblade 2

Wosemi making food (handcam stream)

Chirami drawing

Bronze

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
It's the same shit that happened to gaming (both vidya and RPGs), it got acceptance among normies and now it caters to the lowest common denominator. Gatekeep to keep your hobbies niche. Limited reach and acceptance is how hobbies keep their identity and culture.

At this point, I think the only way for a culture to maintain itself is to take on an Anal Cunt-like philosophy of being as offensive as possible.

Hard to get normie and corporate attention when you're radioactive.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I have made a comment with full timestamps for last week's Proctor stream if any of you want to check out topics without having to wade through the ranting.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Obari Luca from globie is graduating

So that's why he wasn't in that big GTA V RP server. This means the only male left in Gen 1 is Sarugaku Leon.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

JusticeDog

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
hololive 7 Days to Die - Sessions 5 and 6
Previous Session - Next Session
The last strategy didn't go so well. So, what do you do? Double down of course.

Rules:
  • The map is Navezgane.
  • Upon death, only items in the toolbelt are dropped.
  • At least 2 members have to be logged in to the server as any time.
  • Participants will have to post updates on Twitter if they're not streaming.
  • The goal is to complete the 7 days 7 times for a total of 49 days.

And now for the recap. The information is from the hololive fan Discord and VOD timestamps.
Session 5
Day 15 (cont.):
Day 16:
  • After looting the place, the group headed back to base.
  • There were two aidrops.
  • Watame and Korone went off to do a quest.
  • More quests were done.
Day 17:
Day 18:
  • Fubuki, Miko, Subaru, and Watame were making a birthday gift for Mio. Mio saw what the gift on her stream and was happy about it.
    • I would've linked and summarized a ~8 minute clip of it that I posted earlier which showed the building process, but it has been trimmed down with that entire part deleted. And this made me delay this post to fold into Session 6.

Session 6
Day 18 (cont.) and Day 19:
  • Fubuki, Mio, Okayu, and Subaru were the first to log on.
  • Mio witnessed her birthday present made in the last session.
  • The plan was to improve their defensive tower by increasing the amount of corridors to four. There would be mazes out of more doors and also wooden spikes so zombies can't just climb over the corridors.
  • Miko logged on following her GeoGuessr collaboration with AZKi.
  • There was a zombie attack outside the base. Fubuki, Miko, and Okayu dealt with them. Miko went on the bike to fetch an airdrop.
  • Subaru built some roofless shack as a evacuation shelter. Subaru got made fun of it.
  • Everyone gathered at a town to do a quest to repair a generator.
Day 20:
  • They later were at the McMillen Residence (North American suburb) bordering near the snow area to do another quest.
  • The group completed another quest and scavenged some more.
  • Subaru split off form the group to do her own thing. The others went back to trader Rekt to collect their rewards: some new armor and equipment.
Day 21 and early Day 22:
  • Another quest was completed.
  • The rest of the time was spent preparing for the big raid. Subaru had placed a mine somewhere, but forgot where she had placed it.
  • The raid had arrived.
  • The zombies still tended to climb over the corridors, but many zombies did use the corridors as planned. There also was lag.
  • Fubuki shot a zombie and it was set ablaze. The zombie soon hit Fubuki and she was on fire as well, causing her to retreat. The burning zombie then targeted Mio.
  • The horde was intensifying. Mio threw a pipe bomb at a corridor of zombies. Miko threw a timed charge at another one.
  • The bombs did damage to the structure. A corridor wall was broken through to inside the base. Mio died and her dropped items fell into the spikes. Miko died as well.
  • Subaru was complaining about the maze of doors and asked whose idea was it. Mio pointed out that it was Subaru's idea.
  • The zombies broke through the corridor where Subaru was. Subaru later died.
  • Subaru grabbed Molotovs, pipe bombs, and other useful supplies from the base. After gearing up, she rushed to the tower and attacks the zombies to gain their attention.
  • Eventually, Subaru threw a Molotov at a zombie that was too close to her, setting herself on fire and burned to death.
  • After Subaru got back, she threw a Molotov at a group of zombies that were on the tower, but she accidentally hit Fubuki as well.
  • The raid was eventually defeated. The walls of Subaru's shelter were destroyed.
  • The group made plans for a new strategy. They then called it for the session.

Last edited:

Limkin

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Top Bottom