"Sasaki-senpai is like an air purifier, like a cleaning room robot mascot"Hayama Marin

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Purrson

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Himukai Kogane continuing Blue Archive and voicing all the characters.

Interesting description in English.
I'd be very happy to give you a high rating, but I'd like you to watch just 30 minutes of the show, not just the high rating! Only high ratings make me very sad!

VSpo's Tsumugi Kokage talking about Vsaikyo and checking the team's clips.

When she got to the no-look Kraber incident the chat posted Hinano's legendary rant like a copypasta.

Koyori will have Shiina Yuika as her monthly interview guest at 7PM JST.

Clip from Big Star in VSai who I think did quite well.

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
It doesn't match any of the pictures or models we've seen of the current managers though, and I don't think the managers would get a new model to host Phase Weekly.

I think a new Invader actually makes sense. Hosting Phase Weekly is a fun way to see how they react to various talents and to introduce an Invader to a decent audience of Phase Connect viewers, and to entice Phase viewers to subscribe to the new talent.
Why not both? One of the managers was forced to ingest the slugpill and is now stuck hosting Phase Weekly as an Invader until the next wave.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Okay, here's a review of the Phase Connect 3D Concert for NYC. I didn't get around to it earlier, apparently I have to work so I can have money to watch online concerts.

• The concert goes for a bit under an hour (you get about fifteen minutes of title screen either side of the concert). Each of the girls gets two songs each, as well as a short bit of banter between songs and to transition to the next talent.
  • There's no particularly surprising or based song entries here. I suppose when you only have two songs to do and you have to dance, it's a bit hard to break the mold. Hope you like Asian pop music.
  • The character models for Phase Connect were nice and detailed, and look exactly like 3D versions of their regular models. I had been worried that they might cut corners on the quality of the 3D to help balance the budget, but no, the character models look pretty good. If I were going to complain, the backgrounds and foregrounds are not very high-detail, but it's not something I'm overly concerned over.
1724669521033.png

• You can have the whitest of white girl dancing in this concert from Pippa, and Tenma and Uruka get honorary white girl status with their dancing at the concert. I don't mind it, you know for certain that the girls did their own dancing, rather than having a dancer record moves for them.
  • Lia's part of the concert is honestly really good, like to the point where I'd recommend you catch her bit, even if you aren't a Phase fan. It's really surprising because getting karaoke performances out of Lia is really rare, and Lia hasn't really showcased showcased any dancing skill on stream before now. I'd also add that her regular outfit is the closest to an idol-style outfit out of the girls, which really works when she's doing an idol performance on-stage.
  • Mint was using a low-poly chibi model. Not sure what the story is there but it's a glaring difference between her and Phase Connect. I hope in the future that all the models for future 3D concerts match, I'm not a fan of the different animation styles.
1724666855197.png

1724667537394.png

• Mint's got the best performance of the concert, but that weird 3D model she's using detracts from it just a little. It's something to note, but it's not a big deal. Mint's experience as an idol really comes in handy here. Lia comes closest to matching Mint out of the Phase girls. Not that I didn't enjoy Tenma, Uruka or Pippa's performances, but in terms of technical ability, Mint and Lia are the standouts here.
  • I would have liked to have the audience sounds mixed into the audio for the concert, I think that would have added quite a bit to the atmosphere. It's weird to have the girls hyping the audience and not hearing any response.

I have a few minor niggles, but overall I enjoyed the concert, and it's pretty decent for their first effort. Good job to the girls and SPWN for organizing this, and I'd happily support similar projects in the future. I'd really like to see how a similar concert goes with Phase's heavy hitting music talents, like Clara, Rie, Runie, Shiina, Lumi and so forth.

stassy

Rare case of the official Holo xtwitter showcasing a 60 min voice pack for one chubba :

⋱ AZKi "A Moment at the Healing Cafe" ASMR Voice ⋰ ASMR Voice by #AZKi is now available for sale Experience healing to the fullest at the "Healing Cafe" run by the owner, AZKi Sales page https://shop.hololivepro.com/products/azki_asmr_cafechillin... #Healing moments at the cafe #hololive

me : wow, a 60 min asmr zatsu with my oshi in a cafe, let's go

also me reading the description :
Recording time: about 24 minutes Scalp massage with carbonated shampoo
Recording time: about 26 minutes Gently picking ears with a knee pillow

Sir, this is called a robbery, I asked for zatsu in a cafe, not getting my head crushed in a hair salon, and there isn't even the demo included in the pack...

". Recording time: about 7 minutes Wrapped in the scent of tea
*click* buy

Also now advertising dubious "energy" drink stream :

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Okay, here's a review of the Phase Connect 3D Concert for NYC. I didn't get around to it earlier, apparently I have to work so I can have money to watch online concerts.

• The concert goes for a bit under an hour (you get about fifteen minutes of title screen either side of the concert). Each of the girls gets two songs each, as well as a short bit of banter between songs and to transition to the next talent.
  • There's no particularly surprising or based song entries here. I suppose when you only have two songs to do and you have to dance, it's a bit hard to break the mold. Hope you like Asian pop music.
  • The character models for Phase Connect were nice and detailed, and look exactly like 3D versions of their regular models. I had been worried that they might cut corners on the quality of the 3D to help balance the budget, but no, the character models look pretty good. If I were going to complain, the backgrounds and foregrounds are not very high-detail, but it's not something I'm overly concerned over.
View attachment 76769
  • You can have the whitest of white girl dancing in this concert from Pippa, and Tenma and Uruka get honorary white girl status with their dancing at the concert. I don't mind it, you know for certain that the girls did their own dancing, rather than having a dancer record moves for them.
  • Lia's part of the concert is honestly really good, like to the point where I'd recommend you catch her bit, even if you aren't a Phase fan. It's really surprising because getting karaoke performances out of Lia is really rare, and Lia hasn't really showcased showcased any dancing skill on stream before now. I'd also add that her regular outfit is the closest to an idol-style outfit out of the girls, which really works when she's doing an idol performance on-stage.
  • Mint was using a low-poly chibi model. Not sure what the story is there but it's a glaring difference between her and Phase Connect. I hope in the future that all the models for future 3D concerts match, I'm not a fan of the different animation styles.
View attachment 76767
View attachment 76768
  • Mint's got the best performance of the concert, but that weird 3D model she's using detracts from it just a little. It's something to note, but it's not a big deal. Mint's experience as an idol really comes in handy here. Lia comes closest to matching Mint out of the Phase girls. Not that I didn't enjoy Tenma, Uruka or Pippa's performances, but in terms of technical ability, Mint and Lia are the standouts here.
  • I would have liked to have the audience sounds mixed into the audio for the concert, I think that would have added quite a bit to the atmosphere. It's weird to have the girls hyping the audience and not hearing any response.

I have a few minor niggles, but overall I enjoyed the concert, and it's pretty decent for their first effort. Good job to the girls and SPWN for organizing this, and I'd happily support similar projects in the future. I'd really like to see how a similar concert goes with Phase's heavy hitting music talents, like Clara, Rie, Runie, Shiina, Lumi and so forth.
I'm curious about Lia's performance, any link to the vod out there, just to avoid it of course. I don't condone piracy of any kind.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Aqua's hololive x Nijisanji x VSPO Valorant collaboration is starting.
Aqua:

Ayame:

La+:

Roboco:

Shion:

HOLOLIVE SWEEP
Match 1 Ascent: hololive Vs Nijisanji
13 - 4

Match 2 Haven: hololive Vs Nijisanji
13 - 7

Match 3 Lotus: hololive Vs VSPO
13 - 8

Match 4 Sunset: hololive Vs VSPO
13 - 8
EDIT: Added POV's from the rest of the VSPO members.
EDIT 2: Added the results.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Prompt: draw a big-nosed person.

Phase Connect:
1724671349620.png

1724671431338.png

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
She's already announced as a guest at that offkai+shipgirls mini-corpo concert sometime in, uh, October, so she's also joining the shipgirls.
Minto leveraging how hot a property she is for free assets, trips to Japan, and concerts...devious ghost :pomuLove:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Doki the bird: "YAY! MILLIONS ARE GONNA DIE NOW!" *cackles and chokes*

"God wanted this."
dokibird.jpg

USS IOWA

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Doki the bird: "YAY! MILLIONS ARE GONNA DIE NOW!" *cackles and chokes*

I see she's ready for Age of Mythology: Retold and its grip on the industry a few days from now

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
There will be a vtuber meet & greet event coming up on the 28th and 29th of September taking place at the Ebisu Garden Tower in Tokyo. I have no idea who the others are but Pico will be attending :pomuLove:
Special merch will also be available so if there are any JP fans who don't want to wait for the warehouse slaves to ship your Pico merch on time, you're in luck.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Most of them can cook but they play it up for the girl failure bucks
Correct. Just like:
  1. 99% of Female Vtubers are single, regardless if they're 18 or 40+
  2. 99% of Female Vtubers are raging lesbians or only care about other women
  3. 99% of Female Vtubers are virgins regardless if they're 18 or 40+
I was never that into vtubers I played into kayfabe but I was never jaded enough to care. A lot do play things up because it literally gives them the money, I just don't blame em, because they gotta stand out/get simps somehow in the flood of grifters and bandwagoners.
I see she's ready for Age of Mythology: Retold and its grip on the industry a few days from now
Oh no..

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ballpark_Look

Judging from the comments this guy is just angry at vtubers.
A

Top Bottom