"I'm a bottom feeder, you give me the bare minimum and I'll slurp it up"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
An archive of the Caspurr & Randon (Unarchived, but I think they're too drunk to kill the video right now) karaoke.

Gofile only last for a couple weeks, no clue what would be a better place to dump a big file.

SomeRando

Nothing like some proper zoomer brainrot

UberSoldat

Bronze

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Nothing like some proper zoomer brainrot

@superduper please for the love of God, GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!!!
:tenmakys::tenmakys::tenmakys:

This woman will someday kill herself either by her stupidity or by her clumsiness.

Still...
Remilia_Nephys_-_Icon.jpg
:hololove:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Is Mozzu the only thing keeping Dazzle and Proctor from killing each other

If so I'm still 50/50 on whether she should be around because one outcome is funny and the other one is even funnier

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I refuse to believe it's a new invader until it gets firmly confirmed.
Imagine your debut being "here's a new host of Phase Weekly". Who wouldn't just graduate immideately?
That being said, i don't think any of the manager PNGs match the announcement pic, so we'll see.
It doesn't match any of the pictures or models we've seen of the current managers though, and I don't think the managers would get a new model to host Phase Weekly.

I think a new Invader actually makes sense. Hosting Phase Weekly is a fun way to see how they react to various talents and to introduce an Invader to a decent audience of Phase Connect viewers, and to entice Phase viewers to subscribe to the new talent.

frz

It doesn't match any of the pictures or models we've seen of the current managers though, and I don't think the managers would get a new model to host Phase Weekly.

I think a new Invader actually makes sense. Hosting Phase Weekly is a fun way to see how they react to various talents and to introduce an Invader to a decent audience of Phase Connect viewers, and to entice Phase viewers to subscribe to the new talent.
Didnt sakana went after mint and sayu recently and got turned down by both.
He clearly was intent on getting a highprofile sadgirl mistreated by their former corpo.
So the obvious answer is ky0resu
:smugina::smugina:

Purrson

It's Mint, it's gonna be Mint, she just did a concert with the them, literally who else could it be?

Helkar

It's Mint, it's gonna be Mint, she just did a concert with the them, literally who else could it be?
She's already announced as a guest at that offkai+shipgirls mini-corpo concert sometime in, uh, October, so she's also joining the shipgirls.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Would I love it if Mint signed on for Phase? Sure. I don't think she has, though. I think she was part of the concert because having her be part of the 3D concert was going to boost ticket sales and be good press for Phase Connect. If you're not sure your concert is going to do well, bringing in a popular, indie talent who has great concert credentials like Mint is a great strategy. If there are 3D concerts in the future (which seems likely), I'd expect a similar strategy to help ticket sales of future concerts as well, especially if SPWN is the one that's spending the money to run the event.

Purrson

She's already announced as a guest at that offkai+shipgirls mini-corpo concert sometime in, uh, October, so she's also joining the shipgirls.
Im willing to admit I could be wrong, but I'm confident enough to say that if I'm wrong, I will eat a whole canned chicken on stream.

VSoyBoy

Im willing to admit I could be wrong, but I'm confident enough to say that if I'm wrong, I will eat a whole canned chicken on stream.
Look at this guy betting something actually edible, not like gigachad @Saturnus who is willing to die for his beliefs.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Look at this guy betting something actually edible, not like gigachad @Saturnus who is willing to die for his beliefs.
Canned chicken and edible don't belong in the same sentence, unless it's part of the word "inedible".

Purrson

The pinecones actually poisoned me, and those were supposedly edible, I'm willing to risk salmonella (also ive always wanted to try one, apparently they aren't actually that bad, as far as you'd expect an entire animal in a can to taste)

Top Bottom