"Well... well I'm- I'm gonna make sure you... you all... I'm gonna.. I'mma make sure you, I... I'mma do it"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Limkin

Whenever people complain about women having standards my kneejerk reaction is to think they're basement dwellers who are upset that women want them to shower.

But with vtubers it's often girlfailures who want a well-paid man who can bring them three course meals, while they can barely make instant ramen and sit on their computer all day. It's hypocritical. There's standards and then there's just being ridiculous.
Any woman who suggests that a man can't sit at home, do the chores, cook the food and welcome her home is a sexist misandrist waste of your time. We gave them the right to educate themselves and work, and they better fucking use it

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Reeducate your local hoe today!

1724634932577.png

bothyourhouses

Any woman who suggests that a man can't sit at home, do the chores, cook the food and welcome her home is a sexist misandrist waste of your time. We gave them the right to educate themselves and work, and they better fucking use it
Nothing wrong with wanting a traditional husband IMO, as long as you're willing to be a traditional wife.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Nothing wrong with wanting a traditional husband IMO, as long as you're willing to be a traditional wife.
The gold standard in relationships used to be an equal give and take between the partners.

Nowadays, modern women want the men to do everything, then complain that we don't give them independence or freedom to do whatever they want. It's sad that what used be the norm now has to be reintroduced because no one wants to compromise with their partners anymore.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gura, Fauna, Nerissa, ERB

It's more like brony to vtuber pipeline at this point.
It's the same principle, it's just that 90% of female vtuber fans will become vtubers themselves.

KsonApologist

Chamaa Decided to play Yakuza IW just to meet Kson
At 9:07:41

Wixoyu

I adore my oshi

also

was this teased at the end of the concert or just dropped out of nowhere?

It wasn't, they just dropped it on X at the top of the hour after the concert. Edit: Oh, also Youtube of course.

Void Scribas

The PL of Mimosa Shirosaki of Yume+ is revealing everything here. She is spilling the beans about the corpo, there are grooming allegations and shitty management.

EDIT:

Also, the collab that Yume+ did with Vallure was an actual sign of this girl being horny as fuck. She, ruruneneru, started a Fansly and in her debut goon stream she masturbated using Mimosa Shirosaki model, talk about defiling corpo property.

EDIT 2:

Jesus, this girl has the mouth of a sailor.

EDIT 3:

She is very open about it, so if you want to ask her things, do it now

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Narin's Debut 2.0 has been going for some time.

Purrson

I live again
Speaking of living again, Haruna Swift from Heavenrend has reincarnated as Yukoob (pronounced You-koob not Yakub as funny as that is) she is just using a default L2D model and she hasn't set up VODs yet, but I'm glad she is back

Early Adopter

tragic amphibian

This is my life. My wife makes very good money, I was making struggle bus money, and we were both going insane trying to keep the house and yard taken care of. Totaling up the costs of maid service/lawn care/food delivery/etc, it was 90% of what my post-tax income was. Now I do all of the cooking, cleaning, yardwork, and so forth, run side hustles (I've got a welder, a machine shop, and a wood shop. If I can't fix or fabricate it, I probably just don't have proper prints), and we both have so much more energy because we're not both trying to cram all of the housework into the little time we had outside of 50+ hour work weeks and at least 90 minutes of commuting a day.

Ironically, it's only men who keep telling me to get a "real" job. Every time a woman hears about our arrangement, she asks my wife if she'll share me. Red Green had it right, it's good to be handy.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I wasn't counting useless degrees in my calculation, but 70k-90k is an unrealistic total for the average CS and engineering grad at the moment. Most grads with useless degrees end up trying to go for HR jobs, but those start at minimum wage unless you go into the government. Right now, the only industries onboarding are in medicine and government, as the US economy is not doing well. I can see and have seen engineering bros making 70k out the gate if they got the right internships and went to a top school, but with how overpopulated the CS field is, most fresh CS grads are not making 70k and are lucky even to get a CS job in this market, as there's way too much supply. Most of the CS guys I know went into a master's or PhD program instead of even trying to enter the current job market.
IIRC, the average salary for a cs major was at ~70k overall for America- but CS is known for having higher salaries anyways, even much higher than typical engineering degrees (which are already known to be good careers). The general job market is actually pretty okay (in terms of overall job market growth, although recent BLS figures did show that job market growth was not as great as anticipated, revising/reducing their initial figures put out earlier this year, but overall it is also not terrible). Unfortunately, this is also the worst time to be in the tech sector, since that is one of the job markets that isn't doing too hot.

Median (single) income is about 40k USD for California (across the whole state including all careers). HCOL areas will pay higher. Depending on where you are living, 70-90k is genuinely not outrageous, but it should also be recognized that 70-90k may also not be great in a HCOL area. Especially California, which has one of the worse housing shortages in the entire nation.

When talking pay, it is important to remember PPP. That is one of the reasons why Japan is a great place to travel right to now if you are from America. The USD conversion rate to Yen is extremely favorable right now, and likely will remain that way for quite some time.

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

This is my life. My wife makes very good money, I was making struggle bus money, and we were both going insane trying to keep the house and yard taken care of. Totaling up the costs of maid service/lawn care/food delivery/etc, it was 90% of what my post-tax income was. Now I do all of the cooking, cleaning, yardwork, and so forth, run side hustles (I've got a welder, a machine shop, and a wood shop. If I can't fix or fabricate it, I probably just don't have proper prints), and we both have so much more energy because we're not both trying to cram all of the housework into the little time we had outside of 50+ hour work weeks and at least 90 minutes of commuting a day.

Ironically, it's only men who keep telling me to get a "real" job. Every time a woman hears about our arrangement, she asks my wife if she'll share me. Red Green had it right, it's good to be handy.
The only reason arrangements like that don't normally work is because it screws with a Woman's natural instincts. Resource extraction is part of the female psyche, however, if the Wife can think a little ahead and the Husband can maintain a dominant frame it can work. However, if your skills weren't in physical production, it'd unfortunately end pretty negatively. We're dealing with in-built instincts, so they can cut both ways. "Man beat thing with stick, but he don't beat me with stick. Good man. My man." Ain't sex-based psychology fun? GL to you both.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Partially vtuber related but it surprised me. Vinny Vinesauce watched some weird commercial for an AI app that took Marimari's plap plap plap soundbite to use. Marimari was in chat as well.

Early Adopter
Partially vtuber related but it surprised me. Vinny Vinesauce watched some weird commercial for an AI app that took Marimari's plap plap plap soundbite to use. Marimari was in chat as well.

Fucking with vtubers is a better direction for binni than catering to genderspecial pederasts. Hes still resisting but for how long?

Greatwall181

RRAT time: The Diddler's latest stream (Clipped below) she talks about the next host of Phase Weekly. She was confused why it didn't go up "Tuesday" and said she hasn't met this girl "officially" yet. Does this mean the Invaders tease is imminent and might go up by Tuesday?

It could also be Dizzy being Dizzly and Runie Rusing us into believing it's someone new when its just her in a new outfit.

Purrson

Doesn't Vinesauce have a Vtuber now?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Fucking with vtubers is a better direction for binni than catering to genderspecial pederasts. Hes still resisting but for how long?
He's not really resisting much at this point. He's done a good amount of streams with vtubers like Snuffy and Geega, even one with Zentreya of all people. It's him in a big group with other people but he doesn't really avoid them. I do wish he would tell the fags to fuck off but that's never happening and his mod team is filled with them too.
Doesn't Vinesauce have a Vtuber now?
Vinesauce isn't much of a group as it used to be, but Limealicious became a vtuber a few years ago and is still friends with Vinny and they'll stream games on rare occasion.

Top Bottom