"If you hear a girl's voice and instantly go 'Must be a guy' you're gay"Shondo

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Tubedude

Having seen enough of the Girlfailures in the vtubing scene, I'm starting to be convinced destructive thing a Parent can do (that isn't a crime) to their daughter(s) is not force them to learn to cook. Whores might legitimately have better prospects than a Woman that can't cook and be a better partner option.
Everyone should learn to cook bare bones basic recipes at the very fucking least.

Stunned But Dumb

Greatwall181

Ok did anyone report on the Hololive X Round1 (a bowling hall company) collab?
I guess it makes about as much sense as the Dogers collab,
you can buy Arcrylics of Pekora and Marine;
Or Puppets and plushies?
View attachment 76751
one thing though, this is with Round1USA and not one EN talent featured lol
Round1 has an extensive claw machine arcade so they will probably be prizes from within the machine or at the arcade via tickets, though I lean more to the claw machine portion

VERY LATE EDIT: I should also add that Round1 is a very famous claw machine arcade in Japan, which also boasts stuff like Karaoke, Bowling, and even a sports arena. They’re well known for their claw machines though.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Most of them can cook but they play it up for the girl failure bucks

surely, this means Pippa's cooking streams are the best kayfabe of all time, right

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Whenever people complain about women having standards my kneejerk reaction is to think they're basement dwellers who are upset that women want them to shower.

But with vtubers it's often girlfailures who want a well-paid man who can bring them three course meals, while they can barely make instant ramen and sit on their computer all day. It's hypocritical. There's standards and then there's just being ridiculous.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Whenever people complain about women having standards my kneejerk reaction is to think they're basement dwellers who are upset that women want them to shower.

But with vtubers it's often girlfailures who want a well-paid man who can bring them three course meals, while they can barely make instant ramen and sit on their computer all day. It's hypocritical. There's standards and then there's just being ridiculous.
>Asian men don't get yellow fever
>Instagram filters don't work face to face
>Rumors of the age of thirty being in demand may have been greatly exaggerated

:panik:

smartestkidontheshortbus

In their defense they are almost guaranteed to lose their career in the process, so they have to put finances a little high.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Eureka

Murray Is live with some fallout today, he'll be going through the Honest Hearts DLC.

jebby

Ok 👍

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
muEqhZbx_o.png

Have this IRyS smile during the last song of the Breaking Dimensions concert.

You are now obliged to protect it with your life.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Oh god Biboo what have you done

Someone please kill this meme. Please...

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
muEqhZbx_o.png

Have this IRyS smile during the last song of the Breaking Dimensions concert.

You are now obliged to protect it with your life.
I adore my oshi

also

was this teased at the end of the concert or just dropped out of nowhere?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Gura, Fauna, Nerissa, ERB

It's more like brony to vtuber pipeline at this point.

USS IOWA

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Sensei is live.

View attachment 76737
View attachment 76739

EDIT:
Now she's building sand castles. This hag is too powerful.
View attachment 76741
View attachment 76742

Nice-looking beach.

View attachment 76746
I hope this dude never finds out about phase lol

Is it me or is there just a zillion people with axes to grind against Cover coming out of the woodwork since last month? Am I missing something? The anti-ing and seething has always been there but I feel like it significantly ramped up recently with all of the hoaxes, people being outed as shitstirrers and general drama-mongering.

Wanted to check out what he hwas tweeting. Im blocked.

Oh the guy who harassed Rosemi for the Mcdonalds asset. I guess he ran out of niji talents to harass, so he switched targets
Makes sense. Guess he is one of the few people i called a femboy or something.

Interesting. Has he collabed with Matara yet? Back when both of them were corpo, I wanted them to collab and just talk about being old in the vtuber space with so many zoomers around.

I am this fucking close to feposting. Yagoo should kill off EN and just go back to nipland, EOPs and their bullshit piss me the fuck off.
This neverending stream of bullshit... I begin to understand how scuddle felt (before bitching about Niji was justified)
Don't punish me because 1 random tourist femboy is trying to farm clout by making gay posts about MUH RACISM.

View attachment 76750

Saw Kaho Shibuya was streaming from ANYC, tune in and phase connect must have been right behind her booth

Edit: sounds like a bunch of booths got robbed at some point.
Imagine my shock. People in NYC getting robbed.

Hololive APP just pinged. September 14 there will be a Myth 3D concert for their 4th Anniversary celebration.

DanishCookies

1724632668146.jpeg

>Dog, dog, dog, indog
What did Hololive mean by this?

Top Bottom