"We had to manually permit the terms 'fudgepacker, gay ass, gayass, gay-ass' and various permutations of capitalization"SoZased

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 4700-4750

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol Corp
Ⓥ VSJ: VShojo

Breaking Dimensions: Hololive English 2nd Concert thread
Phase Connect 1st NYC Live ft. Mint Fantome【AnimeNYC】 thread
post | Kaho Shibuya was streaming from ANYC, close to Phase booth

EvilToaster's Escapades - Sexpest vtuber Ambassador with a 57-page Google Doc, thread
post | He would pop up in others chats to berate them and their chatters when they weren't being PC
post | EvilToaster's interesting tweets
post | Parallels with Weinstein situation

post | He was surrounded by drama since his Overwatch days
post | Discussion on male feminists

post | ▷ HLO | HoloPlus app's global release discussion continues
post | Later - appears unmoderated atm
post | EN girls face doxes

post | Comments
post | Apparently you can only sign-up via Google or Apple
post | After a lot of /vt/ shitposts and baits, HoloPlus acounts were finally locked. Discussion on something more profitable - gacha games and Holo's possible steps in that regard

post | Apparently there is a moderation in place now
post | Rrat - A-chan left the company over the HoloPlus app

post | Kiara apparently fell into Chris chan rabbit hole

post | An old Note by Yagoo back in 2023 was pinned, about why they went IPO, and about future of Entertainment in Japan
post | Koefficient freaks out after he found out that Botan and Korone visited EVO, promises to never miss EVO again

About Indonesian Proposed Broadcasting Law and Political Unrest
| ▷ HLO | Ⓥ VSJ |
post | Suu (not Ollie) is a chubby queen
post | There is a political unrest happening in Indonesia
post | Suu (among others) posts a clenched fist. Followed by an explanation of the changes to election laws

post | They seemed to backdown, but people are still wary
post | A shorter, local explanation
post | About Proposed Broadcasting Law, "RUU Penyiaran"

post | Discussion on Reine's mother
post | Rumors say the Indo military was occupying state buildings

post | KamiiGoo is having a rough time in hospital, watching the country around her go through turmoil

post | Update - Nux's Reddit account drama - person who got an access to it was using it as his own since 2022

Hexa's Situation Escalates
post | Hexa is advised against sharing info on her "private" account with 950+ followers
post | Midori with a defense
post | Proctor is not having it. Situation continues in an interesting direction

post | About Hexa's failed involvement with Stellarverse Productions, leaking stuff on public Discord VC
post | Screenshots, Hexa demanding to purge Cubano's posts with the leaked info
post | Naganon is not happy with Proctor

post | Video - Hexa confirms the rrat that Sakana was blacklisting Pippa's collabs and more, on TVACord VC. A LOT of discussion follows
post | Midori says she have changed her behavior since
post | People were deleting their own posts that were compromising Hexa, it was not mods or Proctor defending her

post | About Hexa downplaying Megumi Kuragiri's graduation and possibly poisoning her fanbase
post | Megu did nothing wrong
post | Screenshots, claims to have a permission to talk about it
post | Apparently no permission was given

post | Reminder - Hexa's assertions have never been verified by anyone
post | Question - What did bagstard do?

post | Opinion - DMs with posts deletion requests should've been made public much sooner
post | It was never hidden

post | About Megu's misfortune with corpos and finances

post | Rrat - Sakana denied the collab because was Rekieta lazy and unprofessional
post | About Hexa Pippa collab
post | Tech - Better Discord Plugins - message logger

post | ◷ NIJ | An informal NijiEN demographic survey by Kiwi (not that one, @kiwiww76)
post | Archive

post | Update - Nexas talent Noah Marcellios had their profile on the website deleted quietly with no reason given

post | About VSPO EN talents' chemistry, seems like upcoming new girls are long overdue

post | V-Dere's Mozumi Pichi teases an announcement. New members?
post | 4 new members, more info soon
post | V-dere going live with a stream before an annoucement
post | New outfits

post | ☆ HST | Goldbullet with a thumbnail making stream

post | Off-topic - Bradtaste has a meltdown, begs for money

post | ▷ HLO | Archive (gofile) - Fauna's karaoke
post | ENigmatic Recollection trailer was dropped
post | HoloEN personality quiz, results of talents and TVA inmates keeps getting posted for awhile
post | Gura with her shitpost ad for EDF

post | Nyaru with a bodycam media share, thumbnail shows Chris chan

post | Evanit0 got a vtuber model
post | ☆ HST | Fullbody looks a lot like Axel
post | Chibi model

post | God's Strongest Wardog is about to debut

post | ◷ NIJ | ☆ HST | YouTube's Twitter asks which collab would break the internet, Millie reaches out to Jurard
post | Apparently some of former Millie's fans switched to Jurard
post | Clip - Moona once invited Lyrica to join Holo. Discussion on her, Helmet-kun gives her the benefit of the doubt
post | Jurard refuses to die

post | Serina's parents gave her a gift to cheer her up
post | Apparently there is a lot of not so happy stuff going on IRL for her

post | A Twitter thread with DIY phone holders for ASMR artists

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Updates on the IronMouse Vtuber Academy project
post | This Academy is a bunch of biggish streamers
post | Something close to American Idol, with winner getting a vtuber model

post | Ᵽ PHC | Remilia with a Convention Merch Buying Tips
post | Later - Lumi's guide for AnimeNYC
post | Shiina Sayu offcollab

post | Later - Sayu gifted Shiina slime covered in dead ants and cat hair
post | Jelly played Katawa Shoujo
post | luwud's room service neatly folded his dakimakuras

post | ☆ HST | Tempus song announced for Times Square during Anime NYC
post | Goldbullet got some unfortunate news regarding a family pet

post | MariMari's voice clip was used in an AI ad

post | YouTube award Play Buttons were downsized

post | ◷ NIJ | ▷ HLO | NijiJP and HoloJP group cover
post | Ollie's new outfit, Idol Fan Ollie
post | Luna about direction of her activities - just wants to stream. Also about her feelings for Hololive
post | Rrat - Ina's normal 3D outfit includes IRL platforms to match, she seems to move more carefully in this outfit

post | DigiKagi is ending their Vtuber activity, pivots to Gaming and Marketing. Talents graduate
post | More info about the agency

post | Spica was announced as a special guest for OffKai. Also Nina Saotome is excited about something big, possible V-Dere hire?

post | Parasi with a sponsored stream, Call of Dragons
post | She's doing that for a while

post | ♨ FVR | Raimi Ricotta rants about Disney parks

post | Local content - GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR streams on Twitch, shallowgra

post | Clip - 4min highlight video of Uwo's FNAF IRL stream

post | Armchair expert with a dramatuber discussion stream

About TheDarkEnjoyer / MahdeenSky, a guy who spreads Hololive Misinformation
post | ▷ HLO | About a person who spread misinformation from Lamy's talk and 4chan bait/doom-posts - TheDarkEnjoyer / Mahdeen, a mod of r/virtualyoutubers
post | Earlier - He joined TVA some time ago and tried to bait people. Shitty opsec, mr. detective!
post | Screenshots of his activity, compilation

post | Moderator team of r/virtualyoutubers are investigating, CadenzaElegy promised to not delete the thread
post | Mahdeen's self-insert commisions
post | He was de-modded on r/virtualyoutubers
post | Mahdeen attempts to defend himself on Reddit

post | Mahdeen is back on TVA
post | Reminder - He was groveling in DMs
post | He edited his Reddit comment. Archive and screenshots follow

post | Mahdeen joined TVA Discord
post | After getting banned from TVA, TheDarkEnjoyer tried to sneak back in as MintBallSack
post | Proctor confirms it was him

post | MahdeenSky's Pixiv bookmarks
post | MahdeenSky's Skeb profile

post | SandyCat's expertise is required, Savii on Twitch

post | About Kyouko / Banned Vtuber Memes getting banned from TVA Discord

post | Sayu continues her Birthday subathon
post | Civ 6 collab with ClioAite, renniesaurus

post | Youtube Music Weekend mega-relay

post | Debut - Kanaria is debuting as a vtuber

post | 774inc's Suzumi Nemo brings back the Nautilus relay with even stronger lineup
Also Neoporte's Konkon Aria and Itoi Toi with a Vsaikyo watchalong

post | Specialite's Miki Hitsugi will be extending her health break

post | Apex VSai Season 6 starts, main stream and other POVs
post | Arya's Watchalong for Vsai 6
post | Results, overall leaderboard

post | ▷ HLO | Question - What makes Bae so sexy?
post | Nerissa promotes hashtag JailBirdSwag for Breaking Dimensions outfit photos, instantly regrets not checking it first

post | Clip - DeniaL accidentaly showed drawn smut

post | Vallure's Azura Dulait is doing a 12-hour donothon stream for her recent Birthday

post | Ᵽ PHC | Question - Did Rie ever address the lawnmower yab in any way?
post | Panko mentioned a failed plan to meet up with some vtuber who is not from Phase
post | Translation of Pico's impressions on all the Phase Connect talents

post | JP girls' channels have their location set to Canada
post | ▷ HLO | HoloEN has location set to Japan
post | ₪ IDL | Idol is now set to United States, Globie is set to United Kingdom

post | A massive Mario Kart Summer Madness Tournament, with PixelLink, VSPO EN and possibly others

post | About Amiya is married rrat - no evidence

post | Nolan was banned from the SpaceBattles vtuber thread

post | Randon and Caspurr Catacini (Lando) are reunited as vtubers

post | Debut - New VSPO! EN members, Narin Mikure & Riko Solari
post | Auditions were reopened

Jorunna is Quitting Streaming because of a Stalker
post | Graduation? - Jorunna (@JorunnaV), Sea Bunny Vtuber. Discord message mentions harassment, threats towards her mom (apparently they know her mom's address) and friends. Talks about internal bleeding caused by stress
post | Discord invites were locked down, /VRG/ is talking about a stalker

post | It's in Japan?
post | She is dutch
post | She has a /vrt/ schizo who hates her for "leeching" off Onolumi

Minato Aqua Graduation thread
post | ▷ HLO | Aqua's
post | ◷ NIJ | Final big Valorant collab, with Holo, Niji and VSPO

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Ironmouse AX panel now up on Mouse's channel. Also the date for her next subathon was announced
post | Geega talking about Twitch features no one asked for

post | Ᵽ PHC | Discussion on Uruka's high standards for men evolves into general relationships talk

post | Amiya Aranha schedule, shilling post

post | Saruei was able to get into ZEVENT2024, French charity event
post | Reminder - Saruei bans people talking French in her chat. Opinion - There are better vtubers out there deserving the spot

post | Momo Otako has started her rebranding process apparently
post | Question - Why she hates her old persona? She hid every reply mentioning her old name

post | Chinchilla girl Natsumi Hanamori is having issues with her Birthday mug merch, quality is low. She is looking into better options

post | Ᵽ PHC | Next Phase Weekly has a new host, silhouette doesn't look familiar

post | ▷ HLO | Adam (@CrescentAdam) is bitching about Hololive clippers' audience
post | ◷ NIJ | He was the one who harassed Rosemi for the Mcdonalds asset
post | Blames the "overall company attitude" for Aqua's graduation, ignoring her own words

Need a bit of time

DM me about missing info, mistakes, with general feedback. Rest of this page will be included in the Recap later

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

View attachment 76746
I hope this dude never finds out about phase lol

Is it me or is there just a zillion people with axes to grind against Cover coming out of the woodwork since last month? Am I missing something? The anti-ing and seething has always been there but I feel like it significantly ramped up recently with all of the hoaxes, people being outed as shitstirrers and general drama-mongering.

They dont realise we take it as a compliment when they start seething because we know what humor is. This guy can keep seething. We have a concert to enjoy. :polkasticks:

Edit: The attempt though

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I wasn't counting useless degrees in my calculation, but 70k-90k is an unrealistic total for the average CS and engineering grad at the moment. Most grads with useless degrees end up trying to go for HR jobs, but those start at minimum wage unless you go into the government. Right now, the only industries onboarding are in medicine and government, as the US economy is not doing well. I can see and have seen engineering bros making 70k out the gate if they got the right internships and went to a top school, but with how overpopulated the CS field is, most fresh CS grads are not making 70k and are lucky even to get a CS job in this market, as there's way too much supply. Most of the CS guys I know went into a master's or PhD program instead of even trying to enter the current job market.
CS is basically just an entry level make-work degree. There's about 5x too many programs for it and, as a result, the actual skills aren't attached. Engineers can always find work, but normal CS is "lucky to get a random entry level position" right now. They've been fiddling with the way numbers work since COVID, so the USA is already at the recession levels of employment. The "water shed" events just haven't happened.
So what you're saying is, the only guys Uruka's age making any money at all are...feds!
:subarustop:

They're basically the only ones really hiring, so, kinda, yeah.

View attachment 76746

Bro did the "everyone but me is the worst people in the world" bit, unironically. There's a reason no one likes your types. Also, bro really needs to understand that by his own, likely, definition, everyone else on the planet is highly racist. It's amazing what happens when you render a world meaningless.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I was not expecting Jorunna having to graduate because of someone stalking her mother. I wish I had a "delete this person" option sometimes.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
she could also be lying if they're announcing new invaders during the concert.
The concert just happened. They announced nothing and had Mint do like, two songs.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Is it me or is there just a zillion people with axes to grind against Cover coming out of the woodwork since last month? Am I missing something? The anti-ing and seething has always been there but I feel like it significantly ramped up recently with all of the hoaxes, people being outed as shitstirrers and general drama-mongering.
Its the Aqua Graduation
Every time something bad happens in Holo
One gazillion of Yamanbas came out of their cave to try their gay ops
EDIT: I got it right look at his other posts related to Aqua
Typical Yamanba that pretends he cares about a Vtuber he never watched

Last edited:

smartestkidontheshortbus

Ok, you got one requirement down, good for you!

Are you:

23-30

5'11 or taller

Able to cook a wide range of Asian meals and willing to cook them for her on a daily basis while also holding down your 90k+ job

Willing to dress in a suit most of the time

Preferably of Asian descent

And willing to settle for a "normal pretty" girlfailure who can't take care of herself, much less other people in a relationship

She goes over it a little bit in these clips. She wants a butler who will baby her, not a real person. Also 90k+ is her "settling," by her own admission.

Holy shit she's what redpill Podcasters dream of.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Archive

RedactedIdol formerly known as Momo Otako gave signs of life. And hid every replies calling her old name. Any rrats as to why she hates her old vtuber persona?

Screenshot_20240825-170958_X.jpg

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

View attachment 76746

Also blaming his grievances on "overall company attitude".

Archive

Which he also blames for Aqua's graduation despite her claiming multiple times she doesn't have any negative feelings toward them.

Archive

Archive

What a fag.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Archive

Which he also blames for Aqua's graduation despite her claiming multiple times she doesn't have any negative feelings toward them.

Archive

Archive

What a fag.

I am this fucking close to fedposting. Yagoo should kill off EN and just go back to nipland, EOPs and their bullshit piss me the fuck off.
This neverending stream of bullshit... I begin to understand how scuddle felt (before bitching about Niji was justified)

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Archive

Archive

Archive

What a fag.

LOL
I am pretty sure Aqua had like a dozen of chances to collab with males like any other Holo
Also
1724620507680.png

"A Holo is graduating guys lets came out of our cave"

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Archive

Archive

Archive

What a fag.

Just for that i am going to have a Mc Donnalds Happy Meal Palestine Sister :BijouBijou:
:mikoInshanya:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1724621698061.png

Saw Kaho Shibuya was streaming from ANYC, tune in and phase connect must have been right behind her booth

Edit: sounds like a bunch of booths got robbed at some point.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Ok, you got one requirement down, good for you!

Are you:

23-30

5'11 or taller

Able to cook a wide range of Asian meals and willing to cook them for her on a daily basis while also holding down your 90k+ job

Willing to dress in a suit most of the time

Preferably of Asian descent

And willing to settle for a "normal pretty" girlfailure who can't take care of herself, much less other people in a relationship

She goes over it a little bit in these clips. She wants a butler who will baby her, not a real person. Also 90k+ is her "settling," by her own admission.

While wild, that's not actually too surprising for her to mention. But, don't take it at face value, she's saying a bit more.

- She's saying "not graying", she wouldn't care a lick about age for a guy that's in shape.
- She's saying no Hispanic or SE Asia guys, tall in the same cultural sub-set or (the real unironic) an above average White guy
- The wage level basically eliminates everyone, lol. The cooking is just because she's completely embarrassed about her Girlfailure status.
- Most guys need to learn to dress better, so that's a statement of wanting a guy that's "put together". (Honestly, that's a solid piece of advice I'd normally give to all guys. Once you have a basic understanding of how to put together your clothes, your life just goes better.)
- The real kicker, she's a "plain Jane" to her mind. There's no way to actually tell without documented visuals, but it could just mean she's the plain one of her friends group growing up. (There can real mental distress to solid 8s that grew up with friends that were 9s/10s. And I don't think they ever get over it.)

Most of CA is currently a High/Low economy. You're either running ahead or you're falling off badly. Which is why what she's really signaling is she doesn't want to absorb any risk while also not potentially dropping lower in either Class or her view of Status. While understandable, the clock is also ticking. The harsh realities.

smartestkidontheshortbus

- The real kicker, she's a "plain Jane" to her mind. There's no way to actually tell without documented visuals, but it could just mean she's the plain one of her friends group growing up. (There can real mental distress to solid 8s that grew up with friends that were 9s/10s. And I don't think they ever get over it.)

Most of CA is currently a High/Low economy. You're either running ahead or you're falling off badly. Which is why what she's really signaling is she doesn't want to absorb any risk while also not potentially dropping lower in either Class or her view of Status. While understandable, the clock is also ticking. The harsh realities.
There are pics of her on this site, in evening attire, plain Jane is correct if not slightly complementary.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Uruka passes because she is tall, if she was short looking like that no one would pay her any mind lol. There is science behind this but lets just say she is lucky that she is a giant

Top Bottom