"My cooch is so large and delicious it just leaks through my thin pants"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Good morning, fellow inmates. I am happy to report that Hololive in NYC has been peak so far.

Nenechi's energy was hype even though she's on break and it was at like 6 AM JST. She forgot some lyrics and was sleepy but still kept the crowd excited. She sang some anime songs, Holo songs and some of her own songs, including Giragira Fan Meeting. Getting to do the dance was fun as heck. She also did Aqua-iro Palette to pay respects to Aqua.
32798742.jpg

There's a ton I could say about the Soar concert. The stage was huge with 3 different screens, the center that had the main camera and the 2 side screens that had close-ups and focused shots. This lineup was every bit as kino as you would think. The setlist was varied and full of both newer and classic Holo songs. I didn't expect to hear Stardust Song here, especially with a blessed combo like AZKi, Ina and Watame. The solo performances were amazing (Bae began with RxRxR and it fucking banged) and the combinations were just as good, like Bae, Moona, Kiara and Kobo singing Do U (Other than Kobo, that choreography was kinda sex). Bae and AZKi are some of my favorites so getting to cheer for them live was just a wonderful experience.
82789424.jpg

And Watame taught AZKi what GOAT means during their MC segment :watamelon:

Also Yagoo was a few seats away from me but I never even noticed until the live ended and people shouted him out. The guy really maxed out his stealth stat lmao. He was like a deer in headlights but still waved at everyone after we saw him.

Negzana

Good morning, fellow inmates. I am happy to report that Hololive in NYC has been peak so far.

Nenechi's energy was hype even though she's on break and it was at like 6 AM JST. She forgot some lyrics and was sleepy but still kept the crowd excited. She sang some anime songs, Holo songs and some of her own songs, including Giragira Fan Meeting. Getting to do the dance was fun as heck. She also did Aqua-iro Palette to pay respects to Aqua.
View attachment 76608

There's a ton I could say about the Soar concert. The stage was huge with 3 different screens, the center that had the main camera and the 2 side screens that had close-ups and focused shots. This lineup was every bit as kino as you would think. The setlist was varied and full of both newer and classic Holo songs. I didn't expect to hear Stardust Song here, especially with a blessed combo like AZKi, Ina and Watame. The solo performances were amazing (Bae began with RxRxR and it fucking banged) and the combinations were just as good, like Bae, Moona, Kiara and Kobo singing Do U (Other than Kobo, that choreography was kinda sex). Bae and AZKi are some of my favorites so getting to cheer for them live was just a wonderful experience.
View attachment 76609

And Watame taught AZKi what GOAT means during their MC segment :watamelon:

Also Yagoo was a few seats away from me but I never even noticed until the live ended and people shouted him out. The guy really maxed out his stealth stat lmao. He was like a deer in headlights but still waved at everyone after we saw him.

Had to miss Watame to be a wagie.

USS IOWA

Axel missed Vesper so much he made an orc chararcter based on him, How very Randon.

Horo7618

No one in particular

niggaphil

You know he's not really making any effort to hide himself whatsoever when he still keeps using the same fucking display picture for every single site he's in
So you are telling me he is the Nolan 2nd coming?
:crushGettingWorse:
:NOWWELAUGH:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Bae is sexy. And this puzzles me a bit. Yeah, she has the dance moves and the watermelon-splitting thighs, but we didn't see that until she went 3D. "Mating press the rat" was a meme way before then, iirc. The reason it puzzles me is that Bae doesn't really try to be sexy in her streams. Some holomems like being sexy and lean into that side of their appeal in their streams - your Kiaras, your Okayus, your Marines. Others prefer not to, your Inas and Mumeis. Most are somewhere in the middle, but I'd say Bae tends more to the latter. She does *react* to sexualized stuff, like fanart and the Yakuza games content, but it's juvenile "lol peepee!" reactions to "dirty" jokes. She doesn't really try to be titillating. So what is it? The outfit? The red hair? The accent?

But maybe I'm wrong. I don't watch all of Bae's streams after all, maybe she is intentionally salacious sometimes. If you have any clips of Bae being intentionally sexy, by all means share them. It would be very helpful for my research.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Bae is sexy. And this puzzles me a bit. Yeah, she has the dance moves and the watermelon-splitting thighs, but we didn't see that until she went 3D. "Mating press the rat" was a meme way before then, iirc. The reason it puzzles me is that Bae doesn't really try to be sexy in her streams. Some holomems like being sexy and lean into that side of their appeal in their streams - your Kiaras, your Okayus, your Marines. Others prefer not to, your Inas and Mumeis. Most are somewhere in the middle, but I'd say Bae tends more to the latter. She does *react* to sexualized stuff, like fanart and the Yakuza games content, but it's juvenile "lol peepee!" reactions to "dirty" jokes. She doesn't really try to be titillating. So what is it? The outfit? The red hair? The accent?

But maybe I'm wrong. I don't watch all of Bae's streams after all, maybe she is intentionally salacious sometimes. If you have any clips of Bae being intentionally sexy, by all means share them. It would be very helpful for my research.
Eyes and thighs.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Its the Voice for me
When it isnt high pitch

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Last edited:

frz

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

DeniaL_ei Is live with some early morning unintentional ASMR today...

Forgot to post earlier

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This forum is so diverse that we have mexicans, chinks, fags, brits, ruskies, flips, viet cong, and now a pajeet who is was a reddit mod

True multiculturalism at work

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
V-dere new outfits on the 28th.

You could found a new rome from those wolf milkers

Last edited:

Eureka

CCHIKO_ Is live with some art today!

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Kronii reveals how she diets and it's far more worrying than 3 day old Subway Sandwiches.

Zyklon Mag

Axel missed Vesper so much he made an orc chararcter based on him, How very Randon.

In the same stream, Axel was an inch away from calling Magni and Bettel fags (affectionate) this morning but he used "zesty buttbuddies" instead:smugpipi:
This forum is so diverse that we have mexicans, chinks, fags, brits, ruskies, flips, viet cong, and now a pajeet who is was a reddit mod

True multiculturalism at work
I will forcibly gift skin whitening cream to all TVA members

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Welcome to the forum, Mahdeen I. from North York, Ontario Canada, currently studying Comp Sci @ York University, nice taste and good on you for supporting fellow leaf agency Phase Connect!

Just thought I'd revive this and confirm it is him, without a doubt. No VPN, IP has over 120 hits from Ontario Canada. I don't normally reveal this info, but given this stunning lack of OpSec and the fact he's trying to resignup with the same IP over and over while being a computer science student eliminates my ability to care.

View attachment 76611
View attachment 76612
He's done the bare minimum of changing his display name, but his real name is still there when you click on the profile.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
reminder that he has profile open please post beef there

Top Bottom