"Twitter sucks"Nyaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Limkin

Yup, I remember this dumbass came here a couple of months ago, hung out for a while, everyone called him a fag and then vanished
Not surprised he's still doing the same in other places
You are forgetting groveling in DMs, begging to stop giving him bad stickers and promising it was "all just trying to be funny I swear"

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Parasi continues her sellout quest, now with the infamous RAID: Shadow Legends
She gotta catch shill em all!
I remember Geega played some such game once, next day: "oh yeah, i fulfilled the deal now, game is dogshit"

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Now that I have back read the comments. The person who posted the infamous Lamy/Gura tweet was here back then? Was it ever pointed out before this? I don't remember anyone here going "Hey one of us" back when you guys were discussing that tweet.

Anyway, he edited his comment defending himself after getting heavily downvoted. It's too long for me to screencap, so I will just include the link here.
Long comment, click at your own risk.

chihirogumi

Now that I have back read the comments. The person who posted the infamous Lamy/Gura tweet was here back then? Was it ever pointed out before this? I don't remember anyone here going "Hey one of us" back when you guys were discussing that tweet.

Anyway, he edited his comment defending himself after getting heavily downvoted. It's too long for me to screencap, so I will just include the link here.
Long comment, click at your own risk.
Example #23945 of 4chinz being full of redditors.
:crushGettingWorse:

Stunned But Dumb

Eh, unnecessary archive

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Arya's Watchalong for Vsai 6. Come see her simping for Qpi.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hello gentlemen, what a day truly.
Kill yourself, recently fired Reddit mod Mahdeen from North York, Ontario Canada, currently studying Comp Sci at York University. Also your claims you were never part of OKBH is really funny when you have a post on that subreddit not even a week ago, you giga-retard.

Stunned But Dumb

Oh hey, I forgot about Holoversus. It updated a few days ago and looks to have added Miko. Looking WAY better than the last time I saw it and Miko's moveset looks really funShe has the winpose from her playing soul calibur. Perfect

Tenma is continuing Wukong

Tomoshika will soon playing Little Nightmares 2

Bronze

Yuu's playing Sekiro again

Pico's checking out VRChat

frz

Kill yourself, recently fired Reddit mod Mahdeen from North York, Ontario Canada, currently studying Comp Sci at York University. Also your claims you were never part of OKBH is really funny when you have a post on that subreddit not even a week ago, you giga-retard.
Since you are unfamiliar with this forum culture. He is actually saying "we love you and you should continue being here to entertain us and you definitely should join the discord" @TheDarkEnjoyer :smugselen:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Since you are unfamiliar with this forum culture. He is actually saying "we love you and you should continue being here to entertain us and you definitely should join the discord" @TheDarkEnjoyer :smugselen:
Pretty sure the Arabic cum guzzler got banned from there.

USS IOWA

stassy

Nayuta 2nd MV of 3 consecutive works per month got released :

She also shared two guest appearance in others artists album xfade release :

Azki passion english to celebrate her 1st western appearance in at New York

VSoyBoy

you definitely should join the discord" @TheDarkEnjoyer :smugselen:
Screenshot 2024-08-24 133615.jpg

Screenshot 2024-08-24 133645.jpg

He's done the bare minimum of changing his display name, but his real name is still there when you click on the profile.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Hello gentlemen, what a day truly.

Since you're a grade-A retard Mahdeen from North York, Ontario Canada, this vid would help you next time you decide to fuck around.

A lot of fans are angry for your Lamy IPO post. Wouldn't be too long for some of those fans to find out your deets and decides to do something since you have such retarded OPSEC. You, Nolan and Chase should start a club, the Grade-A Retards club. All three of you have sooooo much in common being retarded fags.

You know he's not really making any effort to hide himself whatsoever when he still keeps using the same fucking display picture for every single site he's in
:marinesmug::marinesmug::marinesmug:

Also, Mahdeen everytime he looks at the mirror:

Screenshot_20240824_194410.jpg
Screenshot_20240824_194434.jpg
Screenshot_20240824_194507.jpg
Screenshot_20240824_194530.jpg
:ameliaGAY::ameliaGAY::ameliaGAY:

In conclusion:
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
:dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze:
:urukasmallestviolin::urukasmallestviolin::urukasmallestviolin:
:supermigo:
:NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH:
:millieLoser::millieLoser::millieLoser:

:tenmakys::slowlyplz::nehgah:

Eureka

DeniaL_ei Is live with some early morning unintentional ASMR today...

Forgot to post earlier

httn

Hag enthusiast
V-dere going live with a sons of the forest collab before their annoucement. nvm steam is down

You know he's not really making any effort to hide himself whatsoever when he still keeps using the same fucking display picture for every single site he's in
tbf he is in good company as the groomcord has some retarded levels of piss poor opsec.

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Azki passion english to celebrate her 1st western appearance in at New York

This stage setup looks amazing. I was ready for it to be some projector sized screen on a stage but it looks like they went all out

Top Bottom