"Mental clap clap Physical! clap clap JUSTIN!!!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Tenma's last punishment stream, where she wore a bunny costume, was kino (and worth watching since it's about half an hour long). Looking forward to seeing how Tenma responds to this.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
The only thing I've learned from the incessant holoplus trolling from this week, is that apparently Fauna's roommate and PL is well documented and I was the only one left out of that knowledge. The rest is just confusing decision-making (could you imagine A-chan leaving had anything to do with the app and how it would be moderated?) I have nothing to back this rrat up.
Most I remember was a photo of her with a bunch of her university-mates. Is there more that I'm not aware of?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The only thing I've learned from the incessant holoplus trolling from this week, is that apparently Fauna's roommate and PL is well documented and I was the only one left out of that knowledge. The rest is just confusing decision-making (could you imagine A-chan leaving had anything to do with the app and how it would be moderated?) I have nothing to back this rrat up.
A-chan definitely left her job because a stupid app most people don't care about, got raided for about 20ish hours by a bunch of SEA vermin on discords just to then turn around and bitch at Cover about how terrible the raiding was, yes! you figured it all out detective!

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Damn I knew the name sounded familiar lol. Maybe we can get him unmodded by letting the other plebbitors know that he hangs around a bunch of homerphobic nazis.

Yeah, I've heard the name too, some 1000 pages back:

View attachment 70245

View attachment 70246

His github
His linked in
His YT
Threads (twitter alt)
https://www.threads.net/@mahdeensky
Nice reply to A-chan, fren

Welcome to the forum, Mahdeen I. from North York, Ontario Canada, currently studying Comp Sci @ York University, nice taste and good on you for supporting fellow leaf agency Phase Connect!

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Updates on the Reddit situation, the mods have responded.
1724468174445.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
More dancing Holo girls with varying abilities lol

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Lol retard got banned from the tva discord, idk why he's still on here.
Before anyone asks, banned for being aggressively gay and vagueposting about "big info" then going "Well, I don't want to burn any bridges" when confronted about being a fag.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Before anyone asks, banned for being aggressively gay and vagueposting about "big info" then going "Well, I don't want to burn any bridges" when confronted about being a fag.
This was posted in the bantz thread

BVTM popped back up in the discord and immediately started vague posting like a massive fag. Proctor banned him

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
this nigga makes so much kino as the youth says. Let's see how long he lasts before one of the girls gets tilted about his art

panko is chill about it though :pankosmug:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
More dancing Holo girls with varying abilities lol
My favorite part is the little shoulder-shimmy. Press 4, roughly, on any of them.
Let's see how long he lasts before one of the girls gets tilted about his art
Lumi RT'd the spicy followup pic, so he'd have to go pretty far to alienate them. I could totally see him going that far, though.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I, too, have big info. And it could lead to the arrest of Lumi "Lemon Whore" Kaneko and the destruction of Phase Connect.
Migo this post or you're gay

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I, too, have big info. And it could lead to the arrest of Lumi "Lemon Whore" Kaneko and the destruction of Phase Connect.
Migo this post or you're gay
Dude, you don't have to do that much to farm Migos.

...HEY SAYU SINCRONISITY IS STREAMING SOON GUYS

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori continuing FF8, starting Disc 2.

Last week she didn't take getting Seifer's sloppy seconds well. Dropped Rinoa but grudgingly brought her back to the party because of Angelo (Assistant-kun). Also dropped Selphie after she got flustered from Irvine's sweet talk. Decided that she can only trust Quistis.
Also berated Irvine when he couldn't bring himself to snipe Edea.

Ririsya releasing a cover at 1PM JST.

Funny since she got a snek avatar yesterday.

Ririka's first retro game attempt at 1PM JST. Donkey Kong Country.

Another Towa-Aki encounter in VSai scrim, this time endgame for getting champion.

Both teams lost.

Clip of Varium's Suzutsuki Sui with her welcoming collarbone.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Wtf my fingers moved by themselves...
Sayuposting is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

(all joking aside I hate clips in the short format, Sayu can you fucking stop with this shit please)

Top Bottom