"Did you know you can fit 63 Earths into Uranus? 64 if you relax!"Tsukumo Sana

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Sakana truly is the saviour of sadgirls.

Nijisanji co__ects so many _s that they even took the _etter "_" I had on my goddamn keyboard. Jesus fucking christ there's no he_ping them.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I had to go to feminist rallies because my fat girlfriend made me. Sometimes you find yourself on an unwinnable situation and you just have to make the best of it. I'm getting cucked like a year later though.
FTFYFGT

@TheDarkEnjoyer the fag. Good to know that he is at least consistent with his shitty opsec.
No one noticed UNTIL NOW!? Retard has been using the same PFP even when he was here. My God. At least it's out in the open. Wonder what the other mods will do now that they know. Probably nothing.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Kiara talks about Jerma, but mostly talks about the best way to split a restaurant bill

Also, Kiara realizes that Mint is really more of a Turquoise. Maid Turquoise...

...It sounds like a stripper name :calivomit:

The wild Shiori isolates herself from the rest of the pack, but can be lured with pizza.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Lumi says that in order to get female viewers, a female vtuber needs to be broken and fucked up. This is right after ID'ing Eimi and Rie as the Phase mems with a lot of female viewers.

Honestly, if that was all it took you'd think vtubers in general would be a lot more popular with women.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
@SandyCat another high-ish profile Twitch vtuber has been discovered that requires your expertise

Also if my eyes don't deceive me it looks like possible VRChat origins

Thank you for your service

:NinaWave:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
@SandyCat another high-ish profile Twitch vtuber has been discovered that requires your expertise

Also if my eyes don't deceive me it looks like possible VRChat origins

Thank you for your service

:NinaWave:

Tranny, 100%
The laugh gives him away.

closedblas

Xynchro put me on Jets. I gotta say, I might have a problem with Australian women.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I always thought she just sounded black.
Sh is half British and half Hispanic. No flip at least.

Is doing "vtuber Academy" (?) with a bunch of biggish streamers

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Sh is half British and half Hispanic. No flip at least.

The normie to vtuber pipeline has begun. Fuck you Ironmouse, seriously fuck you and your grifting ways.

:proctorNormies:
:keeekiface::keeekiface::keeekiface:
:painpeko::gunpeko::slowlyplz:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Honestly really funny in retrospect that more people advocated for a lolcow thread instead because of how menhera she is, hindsight is 20/20
I voted to restrict hexaposting to the Pippa thread. It's the capipi's fault it spilled out into the general thread.
The detail you're glossing over here is that it is literally always the 4 or 5 people here who actually watched her saying that she was a dumb but decent person. Conversely, there are an awful lot of people who have never watched anything beyond a clip saying she's a bitch. You're basically using a reddit argument right now: "Well a bunch of people who never watched Pippa are calling her a Nazi, so she must be a Nazi" type stuff.
I'm not watching your retarded flip, I've seen enough from clips to know I'd rather stab myself in the ear drums than listen to her voice.
streamin in 30 mins :)

Dang, no archive?

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
It's an "American Idol" style show, apparently. She said the winner will get their own vtuber model.

Like... why are they doing this with already successful streamers? Wouldn't it make more sense to do it with obscure, aspiring vtubers?

EDIT: I'm out. They're having stream issues, and this is not interesting enough to wait through them sorting it out.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Like... why are they doing this with already successful streamers? Wouldn't it make more sense to do it with obscure, aspiring vtubers?
We should have somehow got @Azehara on there

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Ya don't say...

56isgz.png

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The only thing I've learned from the incessant holoplus trolling from this week, is that apparently Fauna's roommate and PL is well documented and I was the only one left out of that knowledge. The rest is just confusing decision-making (could you imagine A-chan leaving had anything to do with the app and how it would be moderated?) I have nothing to back this rrat up.

Top Bottom