"I like normal poo"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
2tfyo1.jpg
Only people who don't actually know anything about Pippa would post this. She puts Hololive on such a massive pedestal that she would probably be too intimidated to post on the app. And if she did, it would just be to worship Watame.
The contrast between Pippa and her fanbase is wild sometimes. If Pippa were using the app, she'd use it exactly as Cover intended - to respectfully post about Hololive and the talents there without any sort of tribalism bullshit. Her fanbase, though, would be doing a serious amount of shitposting and trolling and are part of the reason why the app is currently closed off at the moment.

VSoyBoy

Michi is having a rough time in hospital, watching the country around her go through turmoil
Screenshot 2024-08-23 171510.jpg

Void Scribas

There is plenty more stones this woman has been hurling from inside her glass Palace of Versailles, I just can't post them openly because they involve third parties who I don't have the explicit consent of to share. But suffice to say, if this bitch's extremely trusting (and progressively shrinking) friend circle say anything, you can bet it is heard by every single person she has an open channel to inside an hour. If you're very very lucky, she'll manage the HURCULEAN EFFORT of waiting about a week before breathlessly whispering it in an empty cathedral and then pretend to look flabbergasted when it echoes through the whole building.

Edit: Thanks to @thhrang for allowing me to share this. This is a soundbite of her revealing private info in my Discord (I wasn't present for this call) and treating it like a joke. Same woman who will screech angrily at you and call you a pathetic child for posting pictures of herself that she showed on public Twitter, btw.

I forgot to check this site and now the gringos and anglos are fighting again, it is 1776 again.

Also, no offense to Kirsche, but I kind of understand why an entertainment company owner may not want their talents openly and frequently collabing with her, seeing as she is leaning more and more into political shit.

It is funny that at the same time fishman “allegedly” has blacklisted Kirsche for collabing with Phase, fucking Filian of all people have been pretty chummy and openly embracing the friendship with her fellow white fox woman. Filian even made Shondo meet Kirsche on stream

If one of the most popular vtubers doesn't have a problem being friends with Kirsche, what excuse fishman really has?

1) Pippa and Phase did check up on Hexa and tried to help her after that stream, multiple times. Remember watching a stream where Hexa said this (sorry I don't have a clip).
2) Given how the Pippa collab went for Hexa, I'm not surprised that Hexa is on the blacklist, and imagine it's more out of consideration to her personal welfare and sanity rather than any dislike towards Hexa.
People always mention the “incident” in the Hexa-Pippa collab, but I never get what exactly happened that it was so controversial that made the candy witch blacklisted from collabing with Phase.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
People always mention the “incident” in the Hexa-Pippa collab, but I never get what exactly happened that it was so controversial that made the candy witch blacklisted from collabing with Phase.
she had a huge menhera moment on stream after her pippa collab, actively browsed /vt/ and bit the bait multiple times on camera

Honestly really funny in retrospect that more people advocated for a lolcow thread instead because of how menhera she is, hindsight is 20/20

JusticeDog

If one of the most popular vtubers doesn't have a problem being friends with Kirsche, what excuse fishman really has?
You're talking about the same moron that couldn't bother to spend one single cent of her earnings in the past several years to get her own model and lost a Nendroid merch opportunity over it
:smugpipi:

Salado

she had a huge menhera moment on stream after her pippa collab, actively browsed /vt/ and bit the bait multiple times on camera

Honestly really funny in retrospect that more people advocated for a lolcow thread instead because of how menhera she is, hindsight is 20/20
That shit was like watching several trains derail into a hospital for orphans with leukemia in slow motion, but funny. :smugpipi:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Kurippu Taxu!!!

Pippa and Uruka made Kevin(derogatory) buy them stuffs in Japan

Shiori not beating the :architect:allegations.

Raora wants to buy a 4090 for Ceci's Poltato PC.

Ceci showing her sadist side.

Elizabeth getting infected with the Flip virus :cursedpeko::cursedpeko::cursedpeko:.

And a Gooba-Aqua moment from last year.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I didn't. I was absolutely ready to tell her to fuck off. The problem was that people started deleting their own messages for her and I couldn't exactly do much about their own personal choice. Even so, I did manage to snag copies with BetterDiscord, but they were never relevant because TVACord was only one of roughly 27 different avenues the info leaked from anyway.
Cant you "undelete" messages? I remember Null recovering deleted messages when people tried to scrub them when the Yaniv shitstorm started a few years ago.
Nevertheless, and its probably worth nothing coming from me, but I'm actually starting to respect you holy shit. Hexa always gave me the "icky" vibes, but quite never put my finger on what it was until now.

Shes a snake, the most stereotypical woman I've met in a while and I'm glad you told her to fuck off.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Cant you "undelete" messages? I remember Null recovering deleted messages when people tried to scrub them when the Yaniv shitstorm started a few years ago.
Nevertheless, and its probably worth nothing coming from me, but I'm actually starting to respect you holy shit. Hexa always gave me the "icky" vibes, but quite never put my finger on what it was until now.

Shes a snake, the most stereotypical woman I've met in a while and I'm glad you told her to fuck off.
You can grab cached deleted messages using better discord
it even says it can restore them after restart, but ive never used that function

USS IOWA

You can really see the difference in the dancing styles with each of the members.

Kiara is snappy with limited extra moves.

Bae is also snappy but with bouncy with extra movements.

And Ina is...
Please look at my priestess dance

Trying.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Spica will be on that concert on the USS Hornet too:

A
I was interested with Mint, but if they're getting Spica, they might as well go all out and get other top-tier VSingers like Roca, Clara and Nina.

E: Huh, maybe they did get Nina:

A

Last edited:

frz

as aqua graduation grew closer and closer the "different in directions hysteria" hits everyone and this time it's De Prinzessant.
"summary" for a 4 minutes clip if any of you decided to be a lazy ass
- Doesn't have any plan to do sololive, much prefer fan meeting.
- Dancing & singing a dozen songs is too tough. Doesn't have the calories.
- Only interested in streaming, want to do it for the rest of her life. Her direction is "I have no direction"
- Claims to be a person with "strong sense of duty" to hololive for taking her in.

Unrelated to the clip but honestly I do not believe there isn't something wrong with someone who maintain this level of kayfabe and cutesy voice for over a fucking decade while streaming regularly. And then there was the allegation that she went through more reincarnations than ironmouse went through models/outfits. In another timeline, where she never got accepted and tardwrangled by Hololive she might become JP shondo.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I think you're exaggerating, self-sabotaging by lack of self-awareness and perhaps empathy isn't the same as targetted malice. Stereotypical? Sure. Narcisistic? Granted. Retarded? Absolutely, but there's extra steps required to reach the "Evil" zone like Fefe or Yozora Aoi.

Another thing, watch out for recognizing your mistakes and befriending Proc, there's some fujos in the gaycord and they're obsessed with Enemies to Lovers, the next TVA Yaoi comic might involve you. :PomuPanic:
I would've used Froot as an example. Fefe, though? I assume there's some lore I'm missing. And whatever this Yozora is, I assume you're not talking about Mel (unless this is a joke).
Changed the post to Yozora Aoi, idk much about Mel besides her gooning for money.
About Fefe, known grifter, will change her view on things based on gains rather than morals and plays dirty, as I said before she bots on Twitch to reach 4view and exploit the algorithm. If you're curious you can go to streammetrics or streamtracker and check her viewership over time, very abnormal heaps of viewers by the start of streams, usually it takes some time for people to come around and stablish top ccv for said stream with the exception of raids.

More Roro Kart training arc

Fuzz is playing the piano, accepting requests

Pupuna is putting her viewers on trial

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
there's extra steps required to reach the "Evil" zone like Fefe or Yozora.

I would've used Froot as an example. Fefe, though? I assume there's some lore I'm missing. And whatever this Yozora is, I assume you're not talking about Mel (unless this is a joke).

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Another thing, watch out for recognizing your mistakes and befriending Proc, there's some fujos in the gaycord and they're obsessed with Enemies to Lovers, the next TVA Yaoi comic might involve you. :PomuPanic:
nigga dont put that evil on us

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
there's some fujos in the gaycord and they're obsessed with Enemies to Lovers, the next TVA Yaoi comic might involve you. :PomuPanic:
Everyday that God allows me to live in this World and browse the Internet, vindicates my complete and utter disdain for women.

edit:
Anyone knows if para's twitter got hacked? or is rent just due? Shes been shilling mobile goyslop nonstop the last 2 hours.
I'm not talking shit because o the partnership, money is money. Are they bound to meet quotas and shes desperately trying to hit them? Because this just feels odd.

Last edited:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I don't know why but every time Millie is mentioned someone has to say that she's too retarded to really be a mean person.

I'm sorry bro but if your oshi's stupidity is indistinguishable from malice, she might actually be a bitch.
The detail you're glossing over here is that it is literally always the 4 or 5 people here who actually watched her saying that she was a dumb but decent person. Conversely, there are an awful lot of people who have never watched anything beyond a clip saying she's a bitch. You're basically using a reddit argument right now: "Well a bunch of people who never watched Pippa are calling her a Nazi, so she must be a Nazi" type stuff. I do think she's long gone as a Niji Defense Force member at this point, because she's too naive/has too little self-esteem for her own good and feels the need to protect her "friends" in the company. But there is a difference between someone who jumps off a cliff and someone who is pushed off.

Like I said in a previous post. It doesn't make anything she's done or said at this point better, or more defensible. It just makes them sadder.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Kanna live with Street Fighter:

Lethe with a post-vacation zatsu:

Nyanheras with some singing:

Helkar

Everyday that God allows me to live in this World and browse the Internet, vindicates my complete and utter disdain for women.
Complimenting that sentiment with a clip of a massive fujo is a tiny bit ironic ngl.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Anyone knows if para's twitter got hacked? or is rent just due? Shes been shilling mobile goyslop nonstop the last 2 hours.
I'm not talking shit because o the partnership, money is money. Are they bound to meet quotas and shes desperately trying to hit them? Because this just feels odd.

She's doing that for a while, I think she wants the money for bills while the beer gets paid by chat - there's an alcoholism fund on her throne where the paragoons donate a lot of money for her to get Asahi.
She did one before that the game was so boring she got hammered and started ignoring it midway. Good stream.

Top Bottom