"MREs are just lunchables but for the military"Nyaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Ollie just debuted a new outfit, Idol Fan ollie.

1724418434536.png
Also merch of course

RiverBear

JusticeDog

Some ID corpo I never heard of is shutting down the vtuber department and making games or something instead.

Stunned But Dumb

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕🕖
Since I havent checked the forums in 2 days and it seems whenever I do that shit goes down. Time for my daily longpost
At least have the decency to spoiler posts like this so I can skip and not read them faster.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Some ID corpo I never heard of is shutting down the vtuber department and making games or something instead.

DigiKagi itself never really get much attention outside of ID as a vtuber corpo unlike say, MAHA5 or AKA Virtual. Most I actually heard about them as an ID myself is that one or two of its staffs was previously working with Nijisanji ID as its staff before the merge.

But yeah, other than that fact, they are generally unknown, with only one of its talent reaching near 350k subs. The fact that the talents all graduated instead of keeping their IP is kind of sad too, considering that they could stay as indie. But guess that's what happened.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
>Streamer's name is EvilToaster
>Turns out to be actually evil

A little too on the nose if you ask me. The writers are getting lazy this season.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Midnight Grand Orchestra mini-concert was today. Crazy they're not more popular because it's some of Suisei's best music.

frz

Has there been a Terminated Holo talent that conservated all of their content after getting Terminated?:menhera:
They just didnt stop selling their merchs but also nuked their channels
i am pretty sure nobody would like paying money for their oshis just for them getting eliminated for their accounts after Termination
Graduateds are more easy to handle
Forgot to reply to this one.

and so many more featuring mel, coco, rushia still up on the hololive channel.
I wasn't suggesting hololive to host the game on a talent channel.
Yes they wiped the talent channel clean and remove merches, but content that is produced on behalf of hololive are kept.
If per say shion gets terminated next year, hololive is not going out of their way to forbid japanese TV from airing the Holowitches anime, or pull the anime from crunchyroll's database.
i am pretty sure nobody would like paying money for their oshis just for them getting eliminated for their accounts after Termination
This one is debatable, people consider such items rare collectibles no? Account that have terminated talents will go on sale for a hepty amount of money after a while.
And gacha players are stupid and gullible as fuck in the first place. A lot of grievance can be solved with "free gems". I have been playing gacha alot, there are many controversies but the moment "free gems" mentioned everyone just experience mass amnesia.
You don't even need to give them real money as compensation. "free gems" solves it all.
I am talking about removing them for accounts entirely
I am not a huge Gachafag like you but from the few games i played people dont like stuff that they bought with REAL MONEY getting removed from their accounts not even with a free premium currency apology
well im saying they can just ... not removed the character from said account. And just ... made the characters unobtainable afterwards a.k.a. not putting them on sale.
Which is ... the entire point of gacha and FOMO anyway..... they have already been doing that for 10000 years. Making characters unobtainable after a set amount of time

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
They should reveal IPs and see how many SEAmonkeys there were raiding it.
Tbh I bet it was more NA trolls like usual, that's more their MO with these kind of apps.
Honestly cover should just purge every post as of now instead of trying to look at everything that was posted, so I hope someone does that but them being Japanese makes me think they will fuck it up somehow :gloomiLaugh: thank fuck I made an account before they locked it down :pippasquish: can't wait to see how they handle moderation from now on.
Think it's less them being JP and more that it's easier to just say fuck everyone not Japanese and region block people, since that's the only solution lol

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Lmao it's so over for him. All he needed to do was keep his mouth shut and not talk about the knock in system he put on Twitch. Now every female he has harassed has come out to cancel his sorry ass.

The man literally got a system he wanted to use to be a pest to other streamers created. There's no way this wasn't going to happen.

I would assume they don't do it because it would be a pain in the ass to figure out how to get the talents to receive a fair share of the money, compared to doing a collab with a gacha or something where they just get paid a set amount.

A Hololive Gacha would require everyone doing a lot of voice lines. It'd be both a lot of work for everyone (on top of everything else they do) and an extremely complicated IP rights/residual contract since it'd be separate from their current one. That probably isn't worth it.

Now, what they need to do is some sort of Rhythm game, given how deep their Music Library now is.

I'm not reading all of that shit, but...
Screenshot-2024-08-22-215917.png

Lmao. I guess a good way to "connect with the girlies" is to use your position as a Twitch Ambassador to "tell" Twitch to add some shit feature where you can try to invade in on their streams. That, and act like a general creeper and whiney fag towards them in Discord.

I skimmed a few of the screenshots and found this one funny:
Screenshot-2024-08-22-220857.png

Would have been really funny if this is how it ended, but alas, the conversation went on, and he went on to bitch about someone. Don't know about what because I didn't care to read more.

Twitch sure does know how to pick the best-of-the-best to represent their shitty platform.

It's a solid sign that the only people Twitch ends up listening to are slimy creeps that worm their way into the structure.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Forgot to reply to this one.

and so many more featuring mel, coco, rushia still up on the hololive channel.
I wasn't suggesting hololive to host the game on a talent channel.
Yes they wiped the talent channel clean and remove merches, but content that is already produced on behalf of hololive are kept.
If per say shion gets terminated next year, hololive is not going out of their way to rerelease the Holowitches anime, removing her from it, or pull the anime from crunchyroll's database.

It would be stupid to remove these when there are other people involved on it they are not just Rushia and Mel and the same goes to everything else
Holowitches its not just Shion it has other Holos and Japanese VA in their project so it will go foward without her
IDK why you have an obsession with Coco if she graduated and her channel its still up
We are talking about terminations here
This one is debatable, people consider such items rare collectibles no? Account that have terminated talents will go on sale for a hepty amount of money after a while.
And gacha players are stupid and gullible as fuck in the first place. A lot of grievance can be solved with "free gems". I have been playing gacha alot, there are many controversies but the moment "free gems" mentioned everyone just experience mass amnesia.
You don't even need to give them real money as compensation. "free gems" solves it all.
I am talking about removing them for accounts entirely
I am not a huge Gachafag like you but from the few games i played people dont like stuff that they bought with REAL MONEY getting removed from their accounts not even with a free premium currency apology

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I've moved the Eviltoaster posts to their own dedicated thread as it's clear this guy has YEARS of shit on him and we'll probably be seeing more.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Only people who don't actually know anything about Pippa would post this. She puts Hololive on such a massive pedestal that she would probably be too intimidated to post on the app. And if she did, it would just be to worship Watame.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Ancient Automaton talks about her Ancient dying PC.

Also, I hope Mumei streams again soon. It's been awhile since I last heard of her.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Negzana

Only people who don't actually know anything about Pippa would post this. She puts Hololive on such a massive pedestal that she would probably be too intimidated to post on the app. And if she did, it would just be to worship Watame.
to be fair, who wouldn't worship Watame

Top Bottom