"I wanna get married at Costco! I want my wedding reception and cake from Costco!"Remilia Nephys

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Frankly if you aren't getting talked about it's cause you don't do anything interesting enough for anyone to care.

You mean I can keep winning by doing nothing?

:chibiBrainDamage:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Meanwhile Fishman will continue trying his damnedest to be Holo-lite and will never succeed.

He tries to be Hololive Lite, constantly ends back up in Hololive Alternative.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Soon.

Go Legion, go Legion, go Legion, go Legion.

lOnSlAuGhTl

We do only have Hexa's word to go on for current events, but it's not the first time this thing has come up. In late 2022 there was Phase drama and meltdowns over Sakana instigating two very different standards of behaviour and rules for Pippa vs any other talent that resulted in Pippa feeling very excluded and fearful of her perception by the other girls.

(Warning: extremely sad Pippa crying)
Now again we don't know if this is still ongoing, to what extent, and affecting who (especially since there's been a lot of crossovers in Phase content and collab partners lately) but Sakana absolutely has done this before and it's been extreme enough to seriously unsettle some of the talents. Hexa could even be referring to this incident and just talking like it's still current when it's not.

highly doubt it. pippa just met with chromu, talked with kirsche, met lisa at offkai etc. she came to sleepys birthday stream
also the cards against humanity colab with lia, filian and lumi. would not have happened if you consider filian "pippas friend"
she did say a few times on stream that its time to grow up and to not get involved in unnecessary drama because she doesnt want other phase girls to take collateral dmg from it because they are in 1 corpo.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Meanwhile Fishman will continue trying his damnedest to be Holo-lite and will never succeed.
And I will continue to question why he tries to be something he and his company are not instead of playing to his strengths.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I bring awful news. Evanit0 is now a vtuber.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

me for the past 15 minutes or so after knowing this absolute felony thats currently existing in gods green earth:

i fucking hate evaYamanba

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
One day people will learn black skin with bleached white hair doesn't look good.
No, it can look good when the design isn't shit. Unfortunately this guy chose a fascinating blend of generic-sideswept-black hairstyle and grandma curls. The white hair makes the terrible choice more prominent.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Arya is live!

La Gata Verde praticing for the tournament.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

evan.jpg

His fullbody looks like a ripoff of Axel Syrios from HomostarsEN
03_アクセル-シリオス_pr-img_resize.png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Trudwal

Towa baby

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
No, it can look good when the design isn't shit. Unfortunately this guy chose a fascinating blend of generic-sideswept-black hairstyle and grandma curls. The white hair makes the terrible choice more prominent.

It can look alright when the artist isn't trash, but it's also such an annoying cliche of contrasting colours that anyone that would pick that combo unironically isn't going to have the taste or the sensibility to try to make it look good.

The flowing hair always bothered me, I prefer the mohawk look for Storm.

Ugh, Great Value Techwear Ekko.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I liked Koinu's model a lot, too.

Great voice, great model and I really like dark skin/white hair character designs, great sense of humor.

Pity she was also into Jojo, but nobody's perfect.

Top Bottom