"I am Goofy!"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Seeing Proctor finally embrace his true inner masculinity to strike women back down into the kitchen makes me a shed a tear of joy at his growth.

VSoyBoy

Seeing Proctor finally embrace his true inner masculinity to strike women back down into the kitchen makes me a shed a tear of joy at his growth.
It's all because of Vexpo. It is well known that the air in Birmingham is at least 70% steroids and low quality drugs. Once the high weans off in a couple of days, proctor will be back to his usual femboy self.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
strikes them down after public opinion already turned on them. that was his last straw: declining popularity.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I mean, we're a gossip forum and like 95% male.
We are on a vaguely obscure forum whose entire purpose is dedicated to gossiping about VTUBERS.

In other words, that means if you are reading this right now you are basically a fag :kroheart:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Does anyone know what is happening in Indonesia right now?

I have been seeing a lot of ID fans post this
Its some political stuff ?

Eureka

CCHIKO_ Is live with some Resident Evil!

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

ID government wants to change election laws to strengthen the position of the current President which violates the democratic standards set before.

Basically a coup.

Salado

"On Wednesday, Indonesia's top court ruled that parties would not need a minimum 20% of representation in their regional assemblies in order to field a candidate."

Bronze

I've been told they are getting new outfits, but the way they are teasing the announcement makes me believe it's really about new members.

Loki's playing Jello tetrix

frz

strikes them down after public opinion already turned on them. that was his last straw: declining popularity.
:anyannoyed: eh no, people who simped for her still simp for her, with the exception of john vtuber, he was too much of a :WHORE!!!: to stay loyal to her.
Just that they are awfully quiet outside of telling proctor to kill himself. Because there's no argument to be had.
Cubanon is a curious case, he's a biggest simp while also being the biggest anti, but that has been the case since day 1. Nothing changed.
she first entered the TVA airspace with a really shitty pippa collab that ended with pippa abruptly ending it. then a hilariously weeks long meltdown. but she came here and a few weak men got ensnared by celebrity.
my exposure to hexa is the hexafags literally got voted off the phase thread, schizos who got voted off the schizo containment thread, but for some reason they actually behaved beside the random doxxing shenanigans, which always was 100% hexa's fault.
Then she just came here and vaguepost while actually leaking shit.
She leaked so much she's like a reverse Noah, I thought someone with this much diarrhea would never be able to go corpo, but color me surprised. Someone actually accepted her.
Be like @randomtranny, you can leak shit as much as you want, but don't reveal who you are while doing it.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
:anyannoyed: eh no, people who simped for her still simp for her, with the exception of john vtuber, he was too much of a :WHORE!!!: to stay loyal to her.
Just that they are awfully quiet outside of telling proctor to kill himself. Because there's no argument to be had.
Cubanon is a curious case, he's a biggest simp while also being the biggest anti, but that has been the case since day 1. Nothing changed.
he waited 4 months to tell us that hexa was dming him about deleting posts. maybe its because i'm a kiwi and null posts about takedown requests frequently but i feel like that kind of thing should be made known asap.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
he waited 4 months to tell us that hexa was dming him about deleting posts. maybe its because i'm a kiwi and null posts about takedown requests frequently but i feel like that kind of thing should be made known asap.
but he did, as soon as that happened. He just didnt show the DMS

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I didn't leak it because people would listen to her and comply with her requests without my input. She has consistently gotten the benefit of the doubt for nearly every single one of her fuck-ups and been routinely forgiven for shit no other vtuber here ever gets away with. Even when I called her out, I fully expected to be told I was in the wrong and that this was just another Certified Proctor Moment, because there is an established record of people treating her delicately with kid-gloves and making excuses for her awful behaviour.

Edit: And as Dazzle said, I never hid the fact. I simply didn't make it a huge callout. Which I would have done if people hadn't swept for her willingly, something that utterly flabbergasted me at the time and was the only point in the entire history of TVA that I sincerely and genuinely wished I had kept Takodachi around. He would have called her a slur to her face and posted everything to TVA, KF, and probably 4chan as well.

Negzana

my exposure to hexa is the hexafags literally got voted off the phase thread, schizos who got voted off the schizo containment thread, but for some reason they actually behaved beside the random doxxing shenanigans, which always was 100% hexa's fault.
Then she just came here and vaguepost while actually leaking shit.
She leaked so much she's like a reverse Noah, I thought someone with this much diarrhea would never be able to go corpo, but color me surprised. Someone actually accepted her.
Be like @randomtranny, you can leak shit as much as you want, but don't reveal who you are while doing it.
Who is John whoring off too now?

Also didn't she order a Sonichu Medallion? That probably supercharged her menhera due to the demons in it.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Who is John whoring off too now?

nobody, surprisingly enough. I'm still taking my time instead of rushing into anything else.

currently, my bias is leading towards taking responsibility for either Dizzy or Shiori instead of finding someone "new".

before then, however, I need to improve myself, or run the risk of this happening again. so it's going to be a hot minute.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
My personal little schizo theory is that the whole interacting with the forum, mentioning the Farms and leaking shit was more or less just a huge grift. After the Pippa collab, when a lot of people here, for some reason, simped incredibly hard for her, she saw an opportunity, and it worked. The whole "girlfailure" shtick also just seemed pretty exaggerated because she knew it would gain sympathy. Pretty much everything about her just felt kind of disingenuous to me.

I think she knew exactly what she was doing the whole time, and I find it extremely hilarious that everything she did is now blowing up in her face.
The fact that some people here will probably still simp for this BPD bitch and defend her after all this shit is amazing but not surprising.
Depends on what one considers grift, I suppose.

She was very blatantly your average r9k femanon from the start, but with her substance abuse and tendency to butt in and be edgy, I don't think it was a long term financial grift.

Definitely sought validation and attention at any cost, though. And that cost ended up being everyone since her quest for validation involves a consistent habit of violating people's trust.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
ID government wants to change election laws to strengthen the position of the current President which violates the democratic standards set before.

Basically a coup.
Ollie becomes involved in saving her country's democracy, and finds a passion for politics while doing so. She becomes the Indonesian equivalent of Kirsche, mixing streams about Indonesian politics with incredibly cursed stories about pregnant v-tubers.

Actually that kind of sounds based I'm all for it.

There's too much Hexa shit to actually quote and I don't actually care too much. But if I were to make a prediction here, I don't think any female v-tubers will want to get publicly involved with this site unless they are using it to either A: grow their fanbase (you know, that thing Hexa was obviously trying to do) or B: suck up to Proctor/the mods to control a narrative/leak shit (which Hexa also did). The first red flag for this meltdown should have been the fact that she was using the forums at all. I joke about "OMG that v-tuber is definitely /here/" from time to time but realistically I don't see any reason why well-balanced chuubas with an established viewer base would want to post here at all, much less openly.

...which leaves Phase Connect as our only hope.

Guys, Muyu used to be a sweaty forum mod and doesn't like discord. Also she's really good at finding and stalking the alternate accounts of her fans! She's halfway to being a forum member already! :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"Welp, time to get some sleep!"

*not five minutes after: ALL THIS SHIT*

Well fuck, that'll teach me! :SelenHAHAhere:

"She's trying really hard to change the subject right now."

"And I will not let her because it's funny!"

God bless the Soul of the Old Internet.

"We're not doing Moonman, Nag! We're not doing Moonman!"

Status
Not open for further replies.