"I GREW THE MOUSTACHE AND GOT ADDICTED TO METH FOR YOU, PLZ RESPOND"The Proctor

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

httn

Hag enthusiast
100+ follower (assuming here)
It's nearly 1000 followers. Imagine thinking that shit is private.
Screenshot_20240822_140451_X.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

niggaphil

I never shaid she isn't. She's extremely retarded.
So which KF user has worst Opsec?
1) Hexa
2) Chase
3) Nolan

:guraeating:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Biden.png

So this is what Proctor experiences on a daily basis, huh? Now I can't sleep without some shit happening, that's fucked up.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
It's nearly 1000 followers. Imagine thinking that shit is private.
View attachment 76419
No wonder proctor went off, that really isn't the followers number you wanted in your private acc assuming you're going to use it to post your super TMI shit unless you somehow have the miracle of having 900+ super close friends.
Jsc what a stupid thing to argue about, thanks for the hilarious newspaper though :annoyedpippa:.

Negzana

Was asleep and apparently Proctor exploded on Hexa. This is why you don't associate with menheras. Always simp for a stable hag.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I'm not reading that shit, glad I woke up late today.

Looking forward to Gigi New Vegas later.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I endured pages of discord drama. Where is my t-shirt.

Perhaps the best part: Korone buying Master Chief Pluhie from a literal random nigga

B&K"Doo yiuu haf this?"
Vendor: "Just in large"
B&K "Hmm!"

JMForte

The Pippa bagstard collab is all but forgotten. Oh, yeah, no one remembers Pippa saying she was waiting on management to get back to her in regard to bagstard after he raided or superchatted or membered her, and that management was probably just too busy with con shit to answer her. Either that collab happens soon/eventually when things calm down on Pippa's end or a blacklist actually does exist for some people. Pippa is a self admittedly bad judge of character, I'd probably blacklist some of her friends if I was fishman. Of course, if she didn't ask, she'd probably just collab and then deal with getting in trouble after, or maybe she just collabs anyway, even if she was told no.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
EvwryoneEveryone, drop everything. Mint is being a cute dork:

TVA:

Everyone: Look at this retard, lol.

*2 seconds later*
Someone: Everyone, look at this vtuber doing something funny or cute!
Everyone: :PomuExcited::PomuExcited::PomuExcited:

*2 seconds later*

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
TVA:

*2 seconds later*
Someone: Everyone, look at this retard[affectionate]
Everyone: :PomuExcited::PomuExcited::PomuExcited:

*2 seconds later*

FTFY!

Negzana

White women and their consequences

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
White women and their consequences

White girls fuck dogs because the dogs haven't learned to archive and write call-out posts yet.

Early Adopter
Either that collab happens soon/eventually when things calm down on Pippa's end or a blacklist actually does exist for some people.
Okay but what bagstard do? Hes literally bald 30 year old singing blues and trucking

Stunned But Dumb

Early Adopter

JMForte

Okay but what bagstard do? Hes literally bald 30 year old singing blues and trucking
Well, if the blacklist is true, be friends with Pippa, but more likely it's that he's also friends and having frequent collabs with other people who would be blacklisted, like Nano, and Kirsche, actually thinking about a blacklist, I would assume it's more of that group/side of Pippa friends that are blacklisted, a lot of them seem to gravitate around each other.

Serbian Peacemakers

30 minutes ago I didn't even know who Hexa was, holy shit

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Edit: I posted a very important addendum to this one here. tl;dr: megumi good girl

Oh hahahahaha, let me tell you another story.

So a lot of people here might remember Smegmar as Megumi Kuragiri. She was having to take a major hiatus/soft graduation because of stress, mental illness and other factors. She had a very tearful and sad final stream where she talked candidly about her issues and traumas. It was extremely emotional, lots of people cried. Even I teared up a little because she was clearly a young woman in profound distress.

ENTER HEXA INTO THE DISCORD.

'Oh don't worry guys she's fine she just HAS to say all this cus' you know, corpo kayfabe and all, wink wink wink'.

Naturally, everyone instantly experienced a dramatic mood whiplash. Many were confused and angry, some even started being upset at Megumi for what appeared to be crocodile tears and pity-baiting, while Hexa is merrily talking about how we'll totally see her real soon and lol don't be down xD lmao. In the end, she flounced off in a massive huff after dressing down all the silly emotional children who had drunk the kool-aid and didn't appreciate her beatific bestowal of sekrit knowledge. How DARE you have been angry at her for clumsily implying that the half hour of bawling that had just happened was all fake and part of a stealth transition to a corpo job! Urgh, you just don't understand this industry. You stupid, ignorant children.

Somebody probably still has the logs of this incident somewhere, it's a fun read.

Funnily enough, I can't help but notice that Hexa never mentions Megumi now. Maybe because after she got a bit of therapy and actual help, Megumi was pissed the fuck off that Hexa had planted seeds of doubt and betrayal into the minds of her fanbase, and had to answer a lot of awkward questions she wasn't in a fit mental state to handle at the time. But oh well, that was just another 'learning experience' for Hexa!
this is story is poorly told. can you clarify if megumi went corporate or not? because if meg did go corp, then the crying is seriously gay.

30 minutes ago I didn't even know who Hexa was, holy shit

she first entered the TVA airspace with a really shitty pippa collab that ended with pippa abruptly ending it. then a hilariously weeks long meltdown. but she came here and a few weak men got ensnared by celebrity.

Top Bottom