"Until we meet again, goodbye."Akai Haato

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I'm expecting the holoplus app to be something like Showroom (jpop idols do private streams, owned by Sony JP), or Vlive (the korean equivalent), and the AKB48 (and related groups) who have their apps for virtual handshake events etc. That shit is honestly way too deep and basically milk fans at every turn.
AKB groups have the mobilemail apps (eg. SKE48Mail, HKT48Mail etc) where you have to pay to access what is essentially idols' marshmallow/twitter/blog.
Similarly, kpop has Bubble/Weverse/Universe where it advertises that you're in a group chat with your idol.

tldr $
There's honestly a good reason for a Media Company to have an official location for information, just as a matter of "if it isn't posted here, it isn't official". And it could be easily used for future concert purchases to control certain aspects. And maybe interactive parts of HoloFes or something. There's good reasons, as long as Cover doesn't think they'll replace Twitter with it.

They should be paranoid. If that is what would take them to consider their safety and stop posting private things in public platforms - it's more than worth it. She is vagueposting basically all the time, talking about topics others clearly shared with her with assumption she will not spread it further (they are idiots, everything that left your head is public info but it's a different issue), has been told repeatedly that the only reason she is fine is because she is not that interesting, not because it's hard to find where she lives. And her reaction every time is bitching why people share this info, not to stop sharing it herself. I say at this point if something does happen it's just Darwin-kun at work.

It's one of those things that needs to be drilled into the heads of anyone doing Social Media Work, especially Women in countries with terrible weaponry & self-defense laws. This space has enough of us that could easily Geolocate a person & create a full doxx in a relatively short time frame that would completely destroy their OpSec. It's very important to remember the "nature of the game" one is playing and adjust accordingly, which, unfortunately, is normally a massive problem for most Vtubers.

There's a weird nature to this forum because it doesn't have to maintain the Kayfabe or Corporate PR line while at the same time not descending into the full stalker discords that allows this place to be, regularly, the only "adults in the room" since we can say what actually matters.

lOnSlAuGhTl

Koe having a "hes just like me frfr" moment.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
And to think, I was just lamenting the recent lack of juicy drama a few days ago. Thank you my fellow fags, this is just what I needed with my morning coffee.

:pomuLove:

chainsaw-man-chainsaw-man-aki (1).gif

Last edited:

Limkin

Capo last stream: "It's my own choice not to date anyone, I just haven't met the right person yet"
also Capo before: "So anyway I have this friend who is a really nice girl and she always compliments me, and says I have nice legs, and my friends also say I sound sexy when I am crying"
It's time to come out of the closet or at least tell the poor girl she is wasting her time trying to flirt with you

Not-Username

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Man, I woke up to see Proctor go fucking Cobra Commander on someone.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Limkin

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Now I know how Proctor feels when he goes to sleep and something blows up in the most hilarious way possible.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
@midori I know you probably get hassled about this a lot, & no doubt your initial response is to be defensive, but you need to get some help with your drinking. A lot of the problems you are having can be traced back to alcohol addiction. I have seen this a lot.
No cutting back, no moderation, the only treatment for alcoholism is complete abstinence. If you can get this under control you might find that other areas in your life will improve.
I hope you can figure it out.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Miko and Aqua started their collab a bit ago. They've both talked about how they look down on the other for a while, so they're gonna settle the score now. If Miko gets more wins, Aqua stays trapped in her room and doesn't get to graduate (Real).

Before it started, Marine tweeted this out:
25642.png

Turns out she completely filled the room with her tits and ass. Featuring Shigure Ui:
843678534.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
So I just got back from a breather, what's going on-

...Well. I'm just glad I got out of that when I did.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Last 10 pages, dunno who any of these bitches are :botanshrug:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

httn

Hag enthusiast

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Wait, you stopped watching her? Mind telling why?

same answer I gave last time: the naggening. completely cut myself off afterward - this was months ago.

Top Bottom