"That's what good pussy sounds like..."Hana Macchia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Judging by the way airi made clear she'd wouldn't touch the tranny drama of the olympics makes me think my nigga fishman put his foot down hard and banned topics and people.

tbf if Airi needed to be TOLD not to talk about that toxic shit as a Phase representative, she's a real Airihead.

Helkar

Bro, maybe during her first Collab with Pippa it was excusable. I think the last few pages has vindicated Fishman's desicion to blacklist her don't you think?
The blacklist is more than just Hexa, at least by what she alleged in that call.
What @Tubedude said(and, to reiterate, if she is genuine in the first place). Hexa herself - sure, that seems like an easy enough decision based on today's thread content. Kirsche - sure, i can understand that one aswell. People other than that is where it gets questionable[for me personally], but since nobody except Kirsche was ever named, for the time being this is just a blob of vagueposting that may or may not become relevant in the future.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
If you choose to believe that, that's fine. You clearly intensely hate me, and nothing I say will change your mind. Losing that opportunity was a massive wake up call for me, and I have carried myself accordingly since then.

If you choose to believe that, that's fine. You clearly intensely hate me, and nothing I say will change your mind. Losing that opportunity was a massive wake up call for me, and I have carried myself accordingly since then.
That shit is so manipulative like cmon dude

Greatwall181

I’d believe after everything the fish and his sadgirls have seen, I’d take their word more than the ramblings of a girlfailure

I mean, we had Pippa and Kyoresu collab even after the whole idol fallout happened, we had Rie/superduper sing a Niji song at Vexpo. Plus pippa is on the record saying it’d take a lot for her to leave Phase, which I doubt blocking her friends from collabs would fly well with her

I’d assume the “blacklist” is more to protect the brand and the hate the other girls might receive. We’ve seen how menhera some of them get from being oneguy’d over mallows or mishaps in their stream, imagine the hate they’d receive if they misspeak during a collab

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The blacklist is more than just Hexa, at least by what she alleged in that call.
With such a blanket statement she's implied even those beyond her and Kirsche like Sleepy and Chromu would be blacklisted. Hell if you stretch enough you can add Lisa to the bunch and that's why Fishman never reached out to her.

So she's basically said if you want to get in Phase don't be friends with Pippa and Pippa alone. If it's not true that's a vile lie to spread.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
What @Tubedude said(and, to reiterate, if she is genuine in the first place). Hexa herself - sure, that seems like an easy enough decision based on today's thread content. Kirsche - sure, i can understand that one aswell. People other than that is where it gets questionable[for me personally], but since nobody except Kirsche was ever named, for the time being this is just a blob of vagueposting that may or may not become relevant in the future.
Don't be vague then. Show me the names. Who did Fishman blacklist that wasn't justified? You've been oddly defensive of Hexa for someone who didn't watch her that much.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
1724312627354.png

LinearMotorGun

Technically an airgun
Missed things out everywhere and just backread everything just to get a gist of it all
The tardation is off the roof...
I should've just continued my losing streak in gaming

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This kind of shit always seems to originate in the groomcord. That's why it was, is, and will remain a mistake. Every fucking time it's some gay Discord shit and then it spills out onto the forum and everyone not in there is like, "wow what the fuck is this gay shit and why are so many of you involved or present in this recording?"
"Wow I wonder why Gossip Forum Users would huddle around Fresh Sources of Gossip."

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
tbf if Airi needed to be TOLD not to talk about that toxic shit as a Phase representative, she's a real Airihead.
my nigga in christ you have no idea how innocent/dumb she is(and I love her for it)

she probably went "why can't I talk about it? it's obviously a dude!!!"

Tubedude

Don't be vague then. Show me the names. Who did Fishman blacklist that wasn't justified? You've been oddly defensive of Hexa for someone who didn't watch her that much.
I think he was solely commenting on his disappointment at the possible existence of a blanket blacklist of anyone Pippa is friends with, not defending Hexa.

Helkar

Don't be vague then. Show me the names then.
Why are you asking me? I'm reacting to the same clip posted a few pages ago as everyone else is, and my initial reaction was pretty generic, aswell.
You've been oddly defensive of Hexa for someone who didn't watch her that much.
Not "that much", never(i think i clicked on her stream like once or twice when browsing, doubt it counts). And, not really? All i'm doing is discussing the private information she appears to have shared and the possibility of that information being correct.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So uh... are you really gonna let @Johnny Jambalaya move it all to the banter thread once he wake up? :whatastory:

For the phase fans, honestly, i would put my trust in the fishman. Its really an understatement to say he's one of the only CEO in the vtuber industry to not have any major fuck ups. He managed to wrangle a bunch of menhera with the help of his staff of course thats not something a lot of corpos can say. I 100% believe whatever his decision is on the matter it was for the better of his company and his employees.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
No way fishman blacklisted lisa or sleepy tho. They are as much of a brand hazard as lumi is

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
No way fishman blacklisted lisa or sleepy tho. They are as much of a brand hazard as lumi is
They(Pippa and Lisa) interacted pretty recently in the vsmp minecraft server, which resulted in one of the best clips ever made in vtuber history, and it wasnt awkward or anything between them. If they didnt collabed recently its probably just a question of timing. They're both corpos. They are busy people.

VSoyBoy

>First day back at work after a nice, relaxing holiday
>have a bit of downtime, lets check the forums
>carnage

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Why are you asking me? I'm reacting to the same clip posted a few pages ago as everyone else is, and my initial reaction was pretty generic, aswell.

Not "that much", never(i think i clicked on her stream like once or twice when browsing, doubt it counts). And, not really? All i'm doing is discussing the private information she appears to have shared and the possibility of that information being correct.
Sorry if I came off as too aggressive. I'm just angry at the fact she even implied about it in the first place. If not malicious, it's pretty dishonest to hint that certain friends of Pippa are on a blacklist because they're bad people or what not.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
I just interacted with someone who was a fan of Nyana but had no idea who Pippa was. Is this what people who were fans of Suisei before she got adopted into Gen0 feel like? Ie. Fucking old

Helkar

So uh... are you really gonna let @Johnny Jambalaya move it all to the banter thread once he wake up? :whatastory:
Well, all of this is directly related to vtubing, so couldn't possibly be offtopic.

Its really an understatement to say he's one of the only CEO in the vtuber industry to not have any major fuck ups. He managed to wrangle a bunch of menhera with the help of his staff of course thats not something a lot of corpos can say.
True, but you can see how this fact might induce a touch of paranoia. Everyone yabs eventually and all that. Having been drawn to Phase pretty much since the start of watching vtubers(which was pretty recently), i'll admit that i'm somewhat invested in them continuing to do well.

Sorry if I came off as too aggressive. I'm just angry at the fact she even implied about it in the first place. If not malicious, it's pretty dishonest to hint that certain friends of Pippa are on a blacklist because they're bad people or what not.
Not a problem, we're more or less on the same page. I didn't catch the implication of "just don't be Pippa's friend lol" on first watch of the clip, and it is indeed pretty fucking vile.

Bronze

They(Pippa and Lisa) interacted pretty recently in the vsmp minecraft server, which resulted in one of the best clips ever made in vtuber history, and it wasnt awkard or anything between them. If they didnt collabed recently its probably just a question of timing. They're both corpos. They are busy people.
They have a collab in planning, according to Lisa.

I'll trust the judgment of Fishman until more solid evidence of bad blacklisting appears. Blacklisting isn't something exclusive to Phase or vtubing, and in a drama filled community like ours sometimes it's better safe than sorry.

Top Bottom