"What's worse, rape, or having sex not to procreate?"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Tubedude

Gonna play devil's advocate here and say that while Pippa's no stranger to menhera moments of her own, she's surprisingly good at handling the internet drama that throws itself at her. She's dealt with collab partners going off the rails before and it's barely left a mark on her, which wouldn't be the case for other girls in the company who aren't as experienced with keeping their emotional reactions to current happenings at arm's length from their content. It's probably a practical consideration rather than favouritism.

Also remember we're hearing this third-hand so there may have been more nuance to the situation than it being a strict blacklist.
A good example of a Pippa collab going sour after the fact is Coomalot. Also, no offense to Kirsche, but I kind of understand why an entertainment company owner may not want their talents openly and frequently collabing with her, seeing as she is leaning more and more into political shit. The talents do have their politisperg moments, but to be frank it is nowhere near as often or as serious as what Kirsche is doing.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Ok correct me if I'm wrong. According to blabbering buffoon here. My nigga fishman blacklisted pippa's friends from collabing with other girls but she gets to collab with whoever she wants? I just hope he isn't being this retarded because having a 2 tier system is gonna have some biblical levels of implosion and if I lose Airi or Clara to this I will make it my life's work to go full mao on his ass.

Gonna play devil's advocate here and say that while Pippa's no stranger to menhera moments of her own, she's surprisingly good at handling the internet drama that throws itself at her. She's dealt with collab partners going off the rails before and it's barely left a mark on her, which wouldn't be the case for other girls in the company who aren't as experienced with keeping their emotional reactions to current happenings at arm's length from their content. It's probably a practical consideration rather than favouritism.

Also remember we're hearing this third-hand so there may have been more nuance to the situation than it being a strict blacklist.

I feel like noting that these assertions of Hexa's have never been verified by anyone, including any of the people she talked about. I cannot say that Hexa has ever directly, provably lied about something, but she is absolutely willing to big up everything. Molehills become mountains, etc etc. She's also a drunkard, so trusting her is about as good of an idea as trusting one in a Paradox game.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
More late news but there was an informal NijiEN demographic survey
Source
- a
forum post
Vt thread
Anyone have an archive? The Google and canva links are dead. Annoying that a fujo just being a fujo deletes her shit because, well she's a fujo.

Great craic lads, site owner telling vtuber to do something interesting. Looking forward to more verified vtubers on the forum... :optimistic:

Back to vtubers

Last edited:

Salado

A good example of a Pippa collab going sour after the fact is Coomalot. Also, no offense to Kirsche, but I kind of understand why an entertainment company owner may not want their talents openly and frequently collabing with her, seeing as she is leaning more and more into political shit. The talents do have their politisperg moments, but to be frank it is nowhere near as often or as serious as what Kirsche is doing.
I align with Kirsche on most things, but, yeah, a company has to protect it's brand.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

If you don't mind me asking, Short, can you elaborate here at all? That whole incident was mystifying to me in how weird and stupid it was, and I never understood what was really going on. I don't mind if you/Megu don't want to share because as I said; she was in distress, and I don't want to hurt her in any way. But Hexa has always acted as if they were totally in league and defended herself by saying she was in a call with Megu and Megu had given her permission.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Discussing mainly gacha shit makes it even gayer
True(I mainly go there for the gacha)

Not even counting the fact that I'm probably just gonna yap about limbus later

Helkar

Am i just reading an extremely elaborate ad for the TVA discord?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Man thinks he should participate in a den of faggotry instead of just continuing to avoid making a bad choice:dokiWTF:
Maybe you should start smoking high tar unfiltered cigs. Hell, get programmer socks and take bathtub estrogen while you're at it too.

Discord remains, as ever, a mistake.
This kind of shit always seems to originate in the groomcord. That's why it was, is, and will remain a mistake. Every fucking time it's some gay Discord shit and then it spills out onto the forum and everyone not in there is like, "wow what the fuck is this gay shit and why are so many of you involved or present in this recording?"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Everyone, drop everything. Mint is being a cute dork:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Am i just reading an extremely elaborate ad for the TVA discord?
You must be brave if you see obvious red flags as nothing out of place.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So Megu ISNT returning? Fucking god damnit

Kill Yamanbanon NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW

Helkar

You must be brave if you see obvious red flags as nothing out of place.
I've never watched Hexa, so i'm firmly safe on that front.

It'd be a mild shame if her blabbering about Phase blacklisting is true, but oh well, no company is perfect and no CEO is immune from making moronic decisions.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Yeah but we have

We got

They call us a bunch of Nikkers in there

:fishmandispair:
If I had a nickel for every time the Nikke players on a server got tag'd as nikkers I'd have two nickels which is not a lot but it is weird that it's happened twice.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
troypizza.jpg

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
It's now 8AM and I have been up all night. I just want to clarify that Megu did need to go on a long hiatus for her mental health. That was completely genuine and true. Stellarverse debuts in December, more than long enough for her to actually get her life in order. The corporate lifeline is why she will be coming back. If that wasn't there, she would likely have had to quit vtubing entirely.

Hexa's massive mistake was clumsily spilling the beans at the worst possible moment, in such a terribly phrased way her words ended up implying that Megu was just pretending to be upset, which muddied the waters and disrupted an otherwise sincere and emotional moment.

I do not want anyone to think that Megu did anything wrong here, other than have the misfortune of having a terrible, toxic individual in her orbit.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

It'd be a mild shame if her blabbering about Phase blacklisting is true, but oh well, no company is perfect and no CEO is immune from making moronic decisions.
1) Pippa and Phase did check up on Hexa and tried to help her after that stream, multiple times. Remember watching a stream where Hexa said this (sorry I don't have a clip).
2) Given how the Pippa collab went for Hexa, I'm not surprised that Hexa is on the blacklist, and imagine it's more out of consideration to her personal welfare and sanity rather than any dislike towards Hexa.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Eh, Fishman has earned my respect for the most part, so despite my disagreements with his methods, I won't question that it comes from a genuine need to protect the talents from bad actors and from themselves. There's a good reason why Phase is in a comfortable position right now despite all of the chaos in the industry. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if there were new and much tighter restrictions on guests after all that shit, as we haven't had a Pippa interview in a while which is a real shame given that was some of her best content.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Bro, maybe during her first Collab with Pippa it was excusable. I think the last few pages has vindicated Fishman's desicion to blacklist her don't you think?

The blacklist is more than just Hexa, at least by what she alleged in that call.
Who were the rest then? It doesn't exactly change the fact that Fishman was right in hindsight.

Last edited:

Tubedude

Bro, maybe during her first Collab with Pippa it was excusable. I think the last few pages has vindicated Fishman's desicion to blacklist her don't you think?
The blacklist is more than just Hexa, at least by what she alleged in that call.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I feel like noting that these assertions of Hexa's have never been verified by anyone, including any of the people she talked about. I cannot say that Hexa has ever directly, provably lied about something, but she is absolutely willing to big up everything. Molehills become mountains, etc etc. She's also a drunkard, so trusting her is about as good of an idea as trusting one in a Paradox game.
I completely agree that it might as well be full blown bs but if I learned everything is that even outlandish claims might have some truth in them. Judging by the way airi made clear she'd wouldn't touch the tranny drama of the olympics makes me think my nigga fishman put his foot down hard and banned topics and people. The people ended up being pippa adjacent and to the blacklisted looks like they were banned for being friends when in reality they're just brand risk. That could be how the info ended in hexa's lap or she's just talking out of her ass.
People also has to remember that he did try a 2 tier system early on and it ended up in pippa having a meltdown on stream. My nigga fishman might be a smart businessman but he's a utter retard when it comes to management. Time will tell if I have to go mao on his ass or not, but for the time being he's still my nigga.
He cockblocked rekieta and see how right he was that the motherfucker is gonna end up in prison for doing so much coke her child was half cocaine :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Top Bottom