"Akaii naa~!"Shirakami Fubuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

SomeRando

Says the guy that did a 180 the moment the whore started giving him attention.

zropus.jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
:guraeating:
This still doesn't make the groomcord less gay, by the way.
No man I'm telling you, we mainly discuss Nikke and ZZZ in there

zzz1.png

zzz2.png

zzz3.png
zzz4.png

The Vtuber stuff is tertiary if even

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Sigh I knew this day was going to come and @naganon I warned you about that call and not a single of the mod team even care about stopping her and even were encouraging her to sink herself more , people warned about the call getting clipped and it falled in deaf ears

This is what happen when you only surround yourself with yes man

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I guess we also found the reason that @Smegmar is much less active here, given these revelations.

Edit: I posted a very important addendum to this one here. tl;dr: megumi good girl

Oh hahahahaha, let me tell you another story.

So a lot of people here might remember Smegmar as Megumi Kuragiri. She was having to take a major hiatus/soft graduation because of stress, mental illness and other factors. She had a very tearful and sad final stream where she talked candidly about her issues and traumas. It was extremely emotional, lots of people cried. Even I teared up a little because she was clearly a young woman in profound distress.

ENTER HEXA INTO THE DISCORD.

'Oh don't worry guys she's fine she just HAS to say all this cus' you know, corpo kayfabe and all, wink wink wink'.

Naturally, everyone instantly experienced a dramatic mood whiplash. Many were confused and angry, some even started being upset at Megumi for what appeared to be crocodile tears and pity-baiting, while Hexa is merrily talking about how we'll totally see her real soon and lol don't be down xD lmao. In the end, she flounced off in a massive huff after dressing down all the silly emotional children who had drunk the kool-aid and didn't appreciate her beatific bestowal of sekrit knowledge. How DARE you have been angry at her for clumsily implying that the half hour of bawling that had just happened was all fake and part of a stealth transition to a corpo job! Urgh, you just don't understand this industry. You stupid, ignorant children.

Somebody probably still has the logs of this incident somewhere, it's a fun read.

Funnily enough, I can't help but notice that Hexa never mentions Megumi now. Maybe because after she got a bit of therapy and actual help, Megumi was pissed the fuck off that Hexa had planted seeds of doubt and betrayal into the minds of her fanbase, and had to answer a lot of awkward questions she wasn't in a fit mental state to handle at the time. But oh well, that was just another 'learning experience' for Hexa!

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Ok correct me if I'm wrong. According to blabbering buffoon here. My nigga fishman blacklisted pippa's friends from collabing with other girls but she gets to collab with whoever she wants? I just hope he isn't being this retarded because having a 2 tier system is gonna have some biblical levels of implosion and if I lose Airi or Clara to this I will make it my life's work to go full mao on his ass.

Since our groomer in chief went full final solution on hexa allow me to share the suicide song sung by clara(1.15.39 if it doesn't work)

I should be finishing work but this happens the moment I check the forum :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

So a lot of people here might remember Smegmar as Megumi Kuragiri. She was having to take a major hiatus/soft graduation because of stress, mental illness and other factors. She had a very tearful and sad final stream where she talked candidly about her issues and traumas. It was extremely emotional, lots of people cried. Even I teared up a little because she was clearly a young woman in profound distress.

'Oh don't worry guys she's fine she just HAS to say all this cus' you know, corpo kayfabe and all, wink wink wink'.

Naturally, everyone instantly experienced a dramatic mood whiplash. Many were confused and angry, some even started being upset at Megumi for what appeared to be crocodile tears and pity-baiting, while Hexa is merrily talking about how we'll totally see her real soon and lol don't be down xD lmao. In the end, she flounced off in a massive huff after dressing down all the silly emotional children who had drunk the kool-aid and didn't appreciate her beatific bestowal of sekrit knowledge. How DARE you have been angry at her for clumsily implying that the half hour of bawling that had just happened was all fake and part of a stealth transition to a corpo job! Urgh, you just don't understand this industry. You stupid, ignorant children.

Somebody probably still has the logs of this incident somewhere, it's a fun read.

Funnily enough, I can't help but notice that Hexa never mentions Megumi now. Maybe because after she got a bit of therapy and actual help, Megumi was pissed the fuck off that Hexa had planted seeds of doubt and betrayal into the minds of her fanbase, and had to answer a lot of awkward questions she wasn't in a fit mental state to handle at the time. But oh well, that was just another 'learning experience' for Hexa!
Oh I remember this, I think niganon brought it up but it was only framed as a silly little thing that amounted to nothing lol. It's probably buried somewhere in the degen thread if anyone wants to dig it up.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Oh I remember this, I think niganon brought it up but it was only framed as a silly little thing that amounted to nothing lol.

Hahahaha, no, it was not.

JusticeDog

Damn I should join the discord for the full cringe experience :dokiWTF:

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Oh I remember this, I think niganon brought it up but it was only framed as a silly little thing that amounted to nothing lol. It's probably buried somewhere in the degen thread if anyone wants to dig it up.
Thanks to her it only took 30 minutes to find her new corpo

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I already have the Kiwi gooncord and capippicord for that.

Yeah but we have

We got

They call us a bunch of Nikkers in there

:fishmandispair:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Yeah, I saw some of that info on the VTA side as im apprehensive about Discord (seriously, every time I consider joining, shit like this happens and reminds me why I shouldn't ). Anyway, if you are reading this, Meg, I hope everything is going better, as you genuinely deserve success in life.
:pomuLove:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Ok correct me if I'm wrong. According to blabbering buffoon here. My nigga fishman blacklisted pippa's friends from collabing with other girls but she gets to collab with whoever she wants? I just hope he isn't being this retarded because having a 2 tier system is gonna have some biblical levels of implosion and if I lose Airi or Clara to this I will make it my life's work to go full mao on his ass.
Gonna play devil's advocate here and say that while Pippa's no stranger to menhera moments of her own, she's surprisingly good at handling the internet drama that throws itself at her. She's dealt with collab partners going off the rails before and it's barely left a mark on her, which wouldn't be the case for other girls in the company who aren't as experienced with keeping their emotional reactions to current happenings at arm's length from their content. It's probably a practical consideration rather than favouritism.

Also remember we're hearing this third-hand so there may have been more nuance to the situation than it being a strict blacklist.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
There is plenty more stones this woman has been hurling from inside her glass Palace of Versailles, I just can't post them openly because they involve third parties who I don't have the explicit consent of to share. But suffice to say, if this bitch's extremely trusting (and progressively shrinking) friend circle say anything, you can bet it is heard by every single person she has an open channel to inside an hour. If you're very very lucky, she'll manage the HURCULEAN EFFORT of waiting about a week before breathlessly whispering it in an empty cathedral and then pretend to look flabbergasted when it echoes through the whole building.

Edit: Thanks to @thhrang for allowing me to share this. This is a soundbite of her revealing private info in my Discord (I wasn't present for this call) and treating it like a joke. Same woman who will screech angrily at you and call you a pathetic child for posting pictures of herself that she showed on public Twitter, btw.

This is her publicly stating to a VC full of users from a drama forum that being friends with Pippa is a considered a negative in her own fucking company. Actually fucking insane WTF.
:kroniiphone:

Here they are. She did technically have permission but it was still a terrible idea.

Screenshot 2024-08-22 025214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-22 025235.png
Screenshot 2024-08-22 025255.png

Screenshot 2024-08-22 025303.png

Edit: Even if what she was saying wasn't the whole truth I don't believe Megu faked her emotions and was in a pretty rough headspace. She's talked about the financial aspect of it an and shared how her new irl job has been in a couple of guerillas she's done since. She was flat broke.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't understand how neither of you see how weird and strange and not normal it is to post someone's tweets (from a private account btw) that have absolutely nothing to do with their content. If I was posting anything related to my content, I could understand it, but they were literally just cropped photos of my face (again, posted on a private real life account) and completely unrelated to anything having to do with my vtubing career.

It's weird and unnecessary and uncomfortable. I understand that this is the internet and nothing is truly private, but doing that just to spite a 3rd party is weird behavior.
Content creators are micro celebrities - actual celebrities, just with a much smaller following and only known within a certain specialized field. And, just like normal celebrities, it's not just their output that gets put under the microscope, but the person themselves, their history, their thoughts and opinions about every thing, no matter how insignificant, everything. Oh, and people may well come to conclusions and have opinions about all of that, which the celebrity doesn't like, doesn't agree with, and might not even be true. Any celebrity, micro or otherwise can argue that this isn't fair or that it isn't what they signed up for and they just want to do their job or whatever, but that's the reality of the situation.

And while I'm at it, there's no such thing as "secret" accounts, and if you create notable news or drama, it's going to get clipped and shared to everyone, often with context missing, if not entirely removed. If you wouldn't post it on main don't post it at all.

Oh, and lastly, it's only going to get worse as you become bigger and get more popular.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Discord remains, as ever, a mistake.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Top Bottom