"What is an 'ayaya'? Hallo? Hallo, nice to meet you worudo... wide people? What is ayaya!? HELLO! Nice to meet you, I am human! I am concentration human! I am very very heartbeat, my heart is very hotto~ please remember me! My name is Big Legend of Death Mountain Ohayama! My name is Legend Human!"Hayama Marin

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Ichika is talking about her family. Her mom is Japanese but part Ainu, which explains all the Ainu content on her channel. Also explains why she was correcting people on twitter claiming that the Ainu are black. This tweet.

Also her dad was Russian. Which would explain a couple of things. A couple of BIG things, if you catch my drift.
Damn, she's part Ainu as well as part Russian? That is not an easy time growing up in Japan. Hafus have a hard enough time as it is, but the Ainu get even worse treatment in Japan IIRC. I understand why she'd have a chip on her shoulder about it.
Didn't you already get roasted for not streaming why doing it again not-Riku. :anyannoyed:

But if you want real answer. It's not burnout. It's existential crisis, the real kind that needs a therapist.
This is someone who has been streaming since she were 16 (and she even has a PL before that)
She got merged into her own avatar and doesn't understand who she is anymore. She started questioning whether she is a Japanese person named, let's say (idk her real name) Meiko or is she Shion. She herself knows she isn't Shion, but who even is Meiko at this point, all of her likings are what Shion the vtuber would like, her aspiration is what Shion the vtuber would want and not Meiko's, she picked games and singing songs within the confinement of hololive the company. Worse she might even think people only befriended her because of Shion the vtuber and not Meiko the person. She wasn't old enough when she went into vtubing to forge herself an identity as a human.
I hope she actually went through college but she might have not.
Eventually she realizes she no longer knows who Meiko is. Then she got scared of Meiko being erased from the world and going online altogether.
This is clear sign of someone needing mental help from professional therapists. But the jap doesn't treat mental health properly and I don't think she even realizes what is her issue either and have to pull herself out of it with just friends/families/manager's help.
Shion has arguably the largest contingent of JP schizo fans in Holo, as well. She got the JP equivalent of chumbuds cooming over her and trying to find where she lived. People wrote entire doujins and fanbooks about how they wanted to beat the shit out of her, brainwash her, lock her in a box, etc. As a teenager, she was dealing with this. For years. I feel bad for the kid, she very obviously did NOT sign up for what Hololive grew into.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Eh, if she's not actually getting the same amount of pay she would for a stream on her channel, I can get why she'd be annoyed over it. It's not about difficulty so much as it is about adequate recompense.
she did not get paid for hosting it and the superchats that people send to the main channel go to my nigga fishman directly. It became a bit to superchat the main channel to make her seethe. Like I said in my earlier post the fact she seemed to get stuck hosting it permanently might've been one of the conditions to join as an invader because she basically talked him into letting her join. She got hell of a deal if you ask me. She skipped an audition she'd never pass to join an established agency and she had to do an extra ONE hour stream a week. Either way my nigga fishman won in the end because I bet he got a taste of that 10k he* asked her* to be released from her phase weekly shackles :whatastory:

I'm afraid I don't understand this argument. All you have to do is submit links to a weekly thread.
If you have more insight in how it works I'd like to know.
What I meant is that if the clippers are more involved in the discord they'd be the ones shilling their clips there more than the other users who find some funny clip in the wild and post it for phase weekly. I think it would be more fair for everyone if the clips would be picked from the tag instead, that way you could at least try to fish clips from talents that get barely featured.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

If you have more insight in how it works I'd like to know.
What I meant is that if the clippers are more involved in the discord they'd be the ones shilling their clips there more than the other users who find some funny clip in the wild and post it for phase weekly. I think it would be more fair for everyone if the clips would be picked from the tag instead, that way you could at least try to fish clips from talents that get barely featured.
You don't really have to be active in their discord, you can just post the clips in the thread and that's it. That's what I was doing for the longest time.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
she did not get paid for hosting it and the superchats that people send to the main channel go to my nigga fishman directly. It became a bit to superchat the main channel to make her seethe.
I always assumed she got the money anyway and the seethe about 'donating to Fishman' was a bit; but if she's so gung-ho about getting away from it maybe not.

I think it would be more fair for everyone if the clips would be picked from the tag instead, that way you could at least try to fish clips from talents that get barely featured.
You aren't wrong, but now we're getting down to a question of who wants to bear the responsibility. If PC staff have to look for weekly clips, then not only is that more work for them, but now they can be accused of favoritism for picking LEC every week or something. If you limit it to self-submission threads, you reduce the effort your people have to exert, you reward the people putting in the effort to not only make clips but make them in a timely manner - and you still reserve the right to skip weird shit or select new people or underserved talents.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Shiori is hot in 3D. Why didn't anyone tell me?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Too good to be hidden inside the Pippa thread:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I have more in deep info but the tldr is

1. Massive arrogance: she was a big writer of web novels in china and was to used to make bank, she actually believed that people would just come in droves to her, just because her concept was cool, she prepared all this project for 2 years and after a while of starting her streamer career start to bitch that she barely cross 30 ccv, blame her lack of clout and lament burning 50k in this project
  2. Massive ignorance about the vtubing scene: she had this dumb idea that burning money equals success burned 50k on her debut package + hiring tessa and expected having Hololive numbers, or at least 3 views, any vtuber here would call her naive because that takes times and effort getting to 100 ccv is a ordeal in itself
  3. Neet tendencies: she refuse to seek help, network or collab with other vtubers, instead just cope in her discord with some guys ,bitch that how no one watch her, how she was wasting her time and a entire conga of woe is me
  4. She is only in for the clout: she has throw the fact that she tried to go Corpo when the alice project failed and did not even received a answer thing that annoyed her, considering her lack of commitment and her refusal to stream i can see why
  5. Fear of ridicule: she prefer to be forgotten because she doesn't want 4chan to laugh at her
The girl is the biggest numberfriend that ever numberfriend, had this weird idea that throwing money left and right was going to make her the new ironmouse but instead she got relegated to be sidelined because she doesnt know basics
How about you post some of the funny shit here? Why not even back up the message history, even?

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
:whatastory: View attachment 76106
50K???!?! where the fuck did all of that money go?

>Tried to go corpo
How much you wanna bet this chinkess went to Holo's/Niji's doorsteps thinking she's hot shit thinking they're gonna hire her on the spot and the recruiters went "Who are you again?"
She probably see Dokibird as her role model and thought spending/investing huge amounts of money will make her instantly famous and rich, when in reality it's the opposite of that. If I were her, I would treat vtubing as a hobby and not a full-time or part-time job for now.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I dont want to blow my source yet
Her discord is public, cant you atleast post shit that is available to anyone and wouldnt implicate your mysterious source

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I dont want to blow my source yet
If you end up Proctoring it, I'm going to find a way to get your entire country range banned from OSRS.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Advent idol outfits when??

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Seeing as how Muyu managed to escape her deadbeat brothers, I would like to remind Fishman that the green card offer is still on the table for Wemi. :pippasadl:

Not quite that easy. A green card isn't enough for Remi.

You also need a Costco membership card.

Aqua is going to be playing Valorant in about 10 minutes. However, even better than that, in about 7 hours, Aqua and Shion will be collabing, racing in Super Mario Bros.

Should be a lot of fun. I know a lot of people were hoping to see Aqua and Shion collab before Aqua's graduation, and then were anticipating it when Shion announced her return, so this is nice to see. Could be over-thinking it, but I find it wholesome that Shion's first stream after her return stream is this collab. Going to be very late/super early for me, but I don't have much going on tomorrow, so I'm going to try and be awake for this. Looking forward to it.

Edit: Shion's stream:

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Tenma's playing Zero Time Dilemma.

10ma playing ZTD without going through the first two games is going to make for immaculate stream content, and I hope she pushes through to the end

even better if she never ends up playing the first two games, just to keep the bit going for as long as possible

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Advent idol outfits when??
Probably in breaking dimensions, I assume they will sing SSS with all members in idol outfits as the beginning or finale.

Top Bottom