"this is dumb and stupid. fun ruining cunts, get the rope"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

Holy shit she actually won't host it starting from next week. I thought it was a bit. Someone will take over but it's not complete yet, which is a bit weird. She also announced "90 minutes till midnight" a radio program on main channel. More info soon

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This is Dizzy's last Phase Weekly.

Me:
1723925265032.png

Jack Sneed

Retarded Lurker (extra autism edition)
Holy shit she actually won't host it starting from next week. I thought it was a bit. Someone will take over but it's not complete yet, which is a bit weird. She also announced "90 minutes till midnight" a radio program on main channel. More info soon

Who's Dizzy? Anyway I heard Phase is doing a new podcast/radio show, 90 Minutes Till Midnight, pretty hyped about it!

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Calli, Ina, Nerissa, FuwaMoco, Shiori, and Bijou will be having a meet and greet at Anime Impulse in Los Angeles, withthe tickets being distributed in a lottery. There will also be a Calli, Ina, and Nerissa karaoke and a holoAdvent panel. [Site link]

____
Session 3 of the hololive 7 Days to Die server didn't have a lot of noteworthy moments. The chat in the Fan Discord has only around two full page scrolls worth of messages (when not including the emote spam). So, I will just fold it into the recap of Session 4.

ex_lurker

Summer Serenade Karaoke Relay is starting now.

4:30 PM PST - Reina

I recommend Reina Ronronea, she's a great singer.

Sovl incoming (in 30 mins)

Last edited:

stassy

Today miss worldwide singer Nayuta participated in the 12th Touhou only event concert at the Bandai Namco Dreamhall in Shanghai, she sang old classics of RD-Sounds and EastNewSound, It was an offline event but you can listen to the youtube versions of her setlist here :
M03 禁符「フォービドゥン・ゲーム」

M04 嘔吐、又。

M07 鳥よ

M01 無炎舞踊≠循環

M02 滲色血界、月狂ノ獄

M03 緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶

With such a setlist, no wonder she (and the others groups) admitted it was a wonderful but exhausting event...

Also she decided that instead of a lottery, her greetings dinner event the 22th of september here will be 1st come 1st serve, the bloodbath is going to be more intense as more people can now enter the fray in a few days.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Ugh, does every effete asshole on the net have to end up a vtuber?
We're supposed to know who that is... why?
Meh

Jocat is king of safe horny, utter annoying femboy and very reddit. Hes the guy behind "I like girls" animation. Other than that unremarkable and didnt touch kids yet.
In relation to vtubers, JoCat was also one of the bigger names shitting on Pikamee, others, and encouraging the Hogwarts Legacy meltdowns & mass harrassment because twans wights. Only to walk that shit right back with some weak "um harassment is bad actually" tweets to try and cover his ass after public perception began to turn against him because of how insane people were acting.
He's been dropping crocodile tears over how terribly he's been treated by the fanbase he cultivated after they started eating at him instead, but don't buy it, any harassment this passive-aggressive beta gets is entirely deserved.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
1723929359195.png

Today's tea leaves. Something you aren't telling us, Enna?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Vtweeters stop being retarded Challenge: IMPOSSIBLE!

Archive

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Bronze

DK's "The buttton" collab is live

Runie's bit late and will play GG Strive again

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

FUCKING GREAT!!! :kiarachefkiss:

Literally anyone would do it a hundred times better than her. Bitch phoned it in every week, had the enthusiasm and banter of a wet turd. Not even having a cohost would save it the few times she had one. Tenma of all people did a much better job than her the one time she hosted and I fucking hate tenma. I do think is bs he doesn't actually paid her for hosting it but that may have been one of the conditions to have her join as an invader because in his words "her only saving grace was her model" and he's 100% right.:NOWWELAUGH:
Just watch the universe tell me get fucked and the replacement is fucking runie or shiina :gunpeko: they would still do it a 100 times better tho.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Vtweeters stop being retarded Challenge: IMPOSSIBLE!

Archive

It got community-noted. Not only that, several other faggotflag brainlets are dunking on her on the comments (protected obviously, wouldn't want anyone outside of her echo chamber to posit facts). There are other reposted choice quotes, I find them quite entertaining

0120.png

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
It got community-noted. Not only that, several other faggotflag brainlets are dunking on her on the comments (protected obviously, wouldn't want anyone outside of her echo chamber to posit facts). There are other reposted choice quotes, I find them quite entertaining

View attachment 76098
"I don't condone harassment, bullying or prejudice."

Earlier.
"You can't be racist to white people"

The LGBTQ twittertards really aren't sending their best.

Top Bottom