"Yoghurt... yoghurt feels like someone just coomed a large load in my mouth"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

Crazy to think so much time has passed that Coco and Rushia were actually only in Hololive for a short time compared to many members who came after

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Crazy to think so much time has passed that Coco and Rushia were actually only in Hololive for a short time compared to many members who came after
delu was shorter than both of them combined

Zyklon Mag

Gibby doing Garry's Mod
Screenshot_20240814-110317.png
Inb4 he gets sued by the Skibidi Toilet jews

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

NafsuBuas735

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Benio playing Elden Ring

Onolumi playing Human Resource Machine

Super Meche playing Gauntlet Dark Legacy

Twitch

Chirami singing

Wemi teaching us about modern culture :gunpeko:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
while I don't know how likely a on stream collab is, Panko should stop being a wet spaghetti and invite Kiara to come over
Kiara is just looking for excuses to visit Italy, she loves the place and she loves going to the beach

Kiara has met her boyfriend and girlfriend :kroheart::kroheart:

Honestly panker (and by extension phase) missed her chance with kiara imo, now that there's actual euros in Holo to keep her company she's not nearly as desperate and a lot less likely to go through the longer process to collab with outsiders.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
These Unauthorized Mikeneko memes are always a riot.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
These Unauthorized Mikeneko memes are always a riot.

Holy fuck the Pakis and Poos heard she was looking for a boyfriend and are swarming the replies.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Holy fuck the Pakis and Poos heard she was looking for a boyfriend and are swarming the replies.
Idols often marry one of their most dedicated fans. Mikeneko gonna marry her fattest (physically) paypig, then ambush and rape her most schizo stalker, then sue both for rape while having daily gangbangs with her lawyers.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Hmm I can't find what you're talking about. The connection to Yurikotiger is new to me though, and might kind of fit.
Found it. It's a post by Scuttle back on the homeland.

Scuttle said:
So I was lurking on /vt/ and stumbled on a discussion that mentioned the roommate of Takanashi Kiara and Morino Peari (formerly Hana Flores) had some kind of beef with one another during their time as idols in Japan.

I've done some looking in earnest and found that it's a discussion that board has had for months, with varying levels of embellishment, but it seems there is no smoke without fire. I'd appreciate any help finding WHAT the beef actually was if only for the sake of preservation and ease of access.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Damn those fools. The way they spam, I'm starting to believe they're nothing but bots.
It's definitely bots because all of the profiles are shilling some shitcoin in their description, but the idea of a swarm of ser, do not redeems manifesting out of the Ganges to hit Mikeneko with the bobs & vagene special is funnier.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin is back from her rest and is celebrating 750k :polkasticks:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will draw buckos as food

Is there a more perfect way to go for an architecture enthusiast than to become nourishment for your oshi?:architect:

Top Bottom