"Do you know how hard it is to be positively affirmative... to fruits?"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1723535012894.png

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Imagine if they gave Matara 3D appearance and had her show up.
There wont be a drop of blood in my body, all of will go directly in my penis

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

RiverBear

Salado

USS IOWA

Hey ya'll look HoloEarth added scooters, Now you can live your dreams of being a whiny liberal app developer on Silicon Valley. *Drugs not included

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Reverberation duo (Lisa Makoh and Usuwa Suu) was supposed to sing together but it's postponed to next week because Suu is sick, possibly heatstroke.

Makoh will have a zatsu at 10PM JST after singing. It's been quite eventful for her.
Edit: Her PC is struck with unfixable BSOD so the stream is cancelled as well.
From the karaoke stream two weeks ago (with the thumbnail of her holding ice cream).
-Even though the thumbnail has mint chocolate ice cream, actually dislikes it and thinks people who likes mint chocolate ice cream are weird.
-When shilling her goods for Comiket 104, mentioned her younger sister getting married and that it's expensive. Also asked her chat how much money to give in the red envelope (looks like around 30-50k yen) and whether it's separate from wedding gifts.
-Got asked by her sister not to stream when she returned back home and the soon to be brother in law is visiting, apparently her voice is too loud. Proceeded to sing Ado's Ussewa.
-Sang a song quite popular for weddings, "Butterfly", but got too emotional and the next song is Digimon's Butter-fly.
From X:
-Went home to visit the family after last week's earthquake.
-Went to karaoke with her sister and the sister's boyfriend, cried while singing wedding themed songs.
Wonder if she will sing for her sister on the wedding itself, possibility of doxing herself as well.

774inc's Saionji Mary with a new outfit at 9PM JST.

Astel, VSpo's Asumi Sena, and Neoporte's Yozuna Niu talking about various topics.

One of them is Niu's ex.

Last edited:

niggaphil

So, to my surprise, Phase Connect is slowing infecting the Taiwanese chink community.... I saw they posted the Discussion about the ExpressVPN and Surfshark

The clip in question:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Apparently a vtuber tried to take her own life, but paramedics managed to save her. Comments are disabled, but I'm sure she would appreciate supportive quote tweets!

Archive

Edit: Apparently the tweet got deleted right when I decided to archive it. Lucky me.
Here's a screenshot for anyone too lazy to click the archive link:

1723545122425.png

Edit2: Here's a post that explains why the original was deleted.

Archive

Last edited:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

frz

Apparently a vtuber tried to take her own life, but paramedics managed to save her. Comments are disabled, but I'm sure she would appreciate supportive quote tweets!

Archive

Edit: Apparently the tweet got deleted right when I decided to archive it. Lucky me.

View attachment 75794

Am I the only one who is super skeptical of these kinda tweets?
Call me jaded but if I kill myself the last thing I'd do is send my account and password to my friends. There are also 2-factor authentication and shit as well.
Just imagine waking up after failing to do a flip and the first thing you tell your friends "please ... let my..... 5 viewers know... I'm on a break, here is my account and password" :anyannoyed:
Usually when people actually do it we won't hear about it. Like when Doki did a flip we didn't hear about her for weeks beside 1 hospital band picture. She only spilled the beans because of nijisanji.
At least when mikeneko fakes it her friend tweet it out on their own twitter account.

The 5 viewers thing wasn't a joke btw, this girl (I will give her credit for not being a vtweeter) streams about 10 hours a month to a average 5 viewers on twitch. And for some reason she only streams dead by daylight and nothing else, not even just chatting.

niggaphil

Archive

View attachment 75794

:gurawho:

no, seriously, who? Rie you better explain

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Archive

View attachment 75794

Added reasoning for the deletion and a screenshot (am on phone)

Screenshot_20240813-075444235_1.jpg

Am I the only one who is super skeptical of these kinda tweets?
Call me jaded but if I kill myself the last thing I'd do is send my account and password to my friends. There are also 2-factor authentication and shit as well.
Just imagine woking up after failing to do a flip and the first thing you tell your friends "please ... let my..... 5 viewers know... I'm on a break" :anyannoyed:
Usually when people actually do it we won't hear about it. Like when Doki did a flip we didn't hear about her for weeks beside 1 hospital band picture. She only spilled the beans because of nijisanji.
At least when mikeneko fakes it her friend tweet it out on their own twitter account.
You're right, some grifters did the same and we got a nijisister faking her own death recently.
On the other hand, these people are terminally online, it wouldn't be that uncommon to send someone your info before attempting.
From what "friend" said, I assume "card submission lomit" must be a credit card for medical procedures.
Honestly I don't really buy it and rehabs have tons of scams, we need someone who watched her, or you can go ask on asp (lol, lmao even).

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Archive

View attachment 75794

Looks like when it came to a life or death decision, she was a bit too feisty.

Top Bottom