"I speak slurs in all languages"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
the guy still deserves to be beaten to death tho
Hey Flip, chill it with the fedposting ok. I like this forum so zip it.

Apparently one of her fans offered to help be her bodyguard.

I would not mess with Jimmy, Rosetais are a based fanbase with a based oshi.

Awoogers

Got griped in public but got a hottie cosplayer to comfort you, No wonder she seems happy after the event.
not just a hottie

one of THE hotties at least in recent times
idk if jessica nigri still cosplays anime stuff like she did on 2014 or so

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Temporary archive of her space, if you want to download it. Though, she has it set to save.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I'm just glad HanaAme helped her feel better and that she didn't get entirely discouraged from going to these events, as they're a really cool way for her to connect with her fans. Having a bodyguard is definitely the way to go though.

In some good news, Mio made 2 great announcements earlier:

First, she's running a Hololive 7 Days to Die event, starting in 2 days on the 14th!

• The members participating are herself, Subaru, Towa, Fubuki, Okayu, Korone, Suisei, Miko and Watame.
  • At least 2 members have to be logged in per session.
  • Not everyone will be streaming every day so they'll post updates on twitter.
  • The goal is to complete the 7 days 7 times for a total of 49 days.

And second, she'll be doing her birthday live next week!

I thought it would have been cancelled or delayed given her hospitalization so I'm happy she made it happen.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Was confused for a second who we were talking about, it's just Keeki, ok.
Actual collab yeah, she's made one or two appearances in Raora's chat. I'm surprised it's not in Minecraft

Loving this intro with Raora.png

I kinda expected it to be MC tbh too.

Limkin

Or Marine is so professional or knowledgeable enough, she would not comment on it to not stoke the flames from artists, haters, and drama fags.
They talked about a BL doujin once, and the guy who made it went absolutely feral on twitter and they had to apologize despite not actually being negative towards it to begin with. It's not fucking worth it to deal with people who have such fragile egos.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
His last tweet was 3 hours ago about some fucking food. The fact that he did that to her and just went about his day as if nothing happened is actually sickening.
Well. He just went private. Im praying to god for this guy to be arrested. This bastard doesnt deserve to walk free.

Awoogers

Well. He just went private. Im praying to god for this guy to be arrested. This bastard doesnt deserve to walk free.
oh hes probably not going outside for a few days if i was him because hed get ripped apart by the fans be it local or tourists

the gnome conspiracy

I guess Mikeneko is destined to keep pissing off everyone even vaguely related to the JP online streaming community until no one will touch her with a ten foot pole. The sooner she's reduced to working in a konbini to make rent the better.

TofuEnjoyer

I guess Mikeneko is destined to keep pissing off everyone even vaguely related to the JP online streaming community until no one will touch her with a ten foot pole. The sooner she's reduced to working in a konbini to make rent the better.
what'd she do this time?

Awoogers

is this about the unauthorized twitter tags

Bronze

the gnome conspiracy

is this about the unauthorized twitter tags
Yeah, also her threatening to sue people who have criticized her over it.

For those unfamiliar she decided to switch Twitter tags and managed to take over one used by a much smaller streamer by accident. A normal person would have apologized and found a different one, but instead the smaller streamer was forced to switch tags. As you can imagine, this hasn't gone over particularly well.

Awoogers

For those unfamiliar she decided to switch Twitter tags and managed to take over one used by a much smaller streamer by accident. A normal person would have apologized and found a different one, but instead the smaller streamer was forced to switch tags.
one step to lolcowdom i kneel

the gnome conspiracy

The obnoxious thing is that Mikeneko is notoriously litigious so the smaller streamer can only sit there and take it.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Maybe this? No idea what this is supposed to be

Despite KoreKore tearing her apart with her ex-husband she still got invited to his live
Screenshot_20240812_125742_YouTube.jpg

Limkin

She really wants to experience the judge saying "you might be offended, but you really are acting inappropriate for your age" but with a different variation this time. Maybe she is getting sexual gratification from being calmly and politely insulted by old men. I don't know with this bitch it can't be worse than being schizo
Despite KoreKore tearing her apart with her ex-husband she still got invited to his live
If she can show her tits on camera she is game

Top Bottom