"It's that fucking thing a-haw-ge (Ahegao) ah-how-gee, ah-haw-gay? ahoe-gee, oh whatever the fuck you say it, chat it's the orgasm face... the coomer face, oh goddamnit"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm glad she's not joining phase but I do enjoy how genuinely stupid Sayu is. I don't consider myself a real fan but there is a charm to her dumView attachment 75510
In her elden ring collab with Shiina she just sounds so helpless, confused and ADHD. It's funny and I see why Shiina would want to collab with her. Makes her look like a genius god gamer by comparison.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
This is a not-so-subtle hint that her eggs are turning to dust as we speak and she NEEDS a husband.
:smugina:
Woah cool it there bucko. This dummy can barely afford one alimony and you want to make it 2. It's not fair for the first dude :ironmousekek:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Gigi and Raora playing It Takes Two

Eri playing That's not my Neighbor

Isa playing Dress To Impress! with May Ray

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
@superduper Can you kindly stop posting the same twitch link in multiple posts on the same page? Edit in clips to your first one if you have to.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@superduper Can you kindly stop posting the same twitch link in multiple posts on the same page? Edit in clips to your first one if you have to.
Sorry. I will refrain from doing that from now on (if I don't fucking forget like a monkey in the next 5 seconds).

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1723152271639.png

Important lore moment: these two idiots (affectionate) got married in Roblox. Pretty sure that counts as a real marriage in vtuber terms.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I don't know her numbers(she's 30k on youtube) and content much, so mine is complete speculation.
Probably Idol. Announced right after Brave's done negotiating with talents and delayed the debuts to october. End of august fits their schedule imo.
If not them, it also can be Phase. It's been over a month since they've closed auditions.
Do you think she could be another soul for the graduated 3rd gen girl that left before debuting?
View attachment 75511

Important lore moment: these two idiots (affectionate) got married in Roblox. Pretty sure that counts as a real marriage in vtuber terms.
I thought Phase was based and didn't tolerate faggyness.
I just don't think it's natural :botanheadshake:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Eri currently losing her shit playing horror papers please she's very scared and panic killed some chicks sister cause she was mistakenly on not on the list

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Someday in the future it might evolve into just pulling up a dox on you
I can't wait for a vtuber to play a game that just turns on their webcam and puts the video feed on the screen as a horror trope of "I see you"
idk who tried using the most buckbroken branch in the whole of vtubing for any comparisons.
It's mainly because they're comparing popularity in the EN market. I'm not sure if it's a statement on the complete retardation of Nijisanji to fail so spectacularly in the EN market despite dominating the JP market or if it's just really funny that some autistic guy has made one of the most prominent groups in the EN market in a desperate attempt to make his "Marine at home".

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

WaWa

Azki Nendoroid is now up for pre-order.

The Pekora FGO scale figure also went up for pre-order.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

>$149.

EXTERNAL SCREAMING.

>oh wait it's US only I'm safe

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
>$149.

EXTERNAL SCREAMING.

Just charge admission to the TVA orgy you are hosting at VeXpo. You will be able to almost buy it then.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Orange Woman watching Pekora get another GSC company figure while she has to wait :youlittleshit:

WaWa

Orange Woman watching Pekora get another GSC company figure while she has to wait :youlittleshit:

Probably doesn't bother her as much since Pekora is her oshi.

Seriously though GoodSmile needs to hurry up with the Kiara Nendoroid. The fact it hasn't went up for order yet is getting aggravating. More so now for me since I just got Ina's in the mail the other day.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I can't wait for a vtuber to play a game that just turns on their webcam and puts the video feed on the screen as a horror trope of "I see you"
LOL, which vtubers have webcam pointed at the face? Quinn, Juniper, Kuro... yeah, that's about it.

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
>$149.

EXTERNAL SCREAMING.

Non US residents have to use the global site, so you can still punish your wallet.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Probably doesn't bother her as much since Pekora is her oshi.

Seriously though GoodSmile needs to hurry up with the Kiara Nendoroid. The fact it hasn't went up for order yet is getting aggravating. More so now for me since I just got Ina's in the mail the other day.
Counterpoint: We need more Pop Up Parade figures (also do another run of the older ones, it's been years). If I want to have a full roster of Hololive talents, I have to look at Comiket, C3 Hobby, etc. for resin statuettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom