"sigh... I want to die... Kasou Taishou SFX"Omaru Polka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
White woman jumpscare

Rough day for Hololive fans. First Aqua graduates and now we find out Calli is no longer fat. :yagoocry:

She's adorable :pomuLove:

VShojo applications are closed.

Two weeks to go to the next round seems quite fast depending on how many there are. Wonder when the debuts will be.

I guess we can expect some never-ending seething from the 1 and 2 views who somehow thought they would get in.

Oh shit, the back surgery might actually fix her:

She needs brain surgery to get fixed. Jokes aside, glad her health will improve from this.

ps. She wanted to probably stream irl, but something's not working out. :depressedtako:
vivaldi-Og-Gp9-GIPlv.jpg

pss. here is another link with stream. No video, sound only.

She just loves crushing people with her car.

While I like the concept of these type of streams (and Japan is an amazing place to do it in) it could be extremely easy for someone to stream snipe her. JP is extremely easy for you to tell where someone is at just based around. Even as a non-japanese speaker.

Taiga has been having a woe is me meltdown for the past hour or so

:gunpeko: incoming?

Pretty sure he has been having this for a few years.

The Shylily Clips channel was released after two weeks. Don't think that the black on white notice was necessary or appropriate but it's nice to know that the tactic of making a big enough stink for a while can still get things done with YouTube.

While I agree that its nice to see how shit like this can get fixed if you bitch about it, it shouldnt be the main way for it to work. This dude had a disgusting amount of subs and one of the biggest indie vtubers behind him to back him up. Some random sub 50k channel would probably get fucked if this happened to them. Its retarded how to address any issue you might have on Youtube you are forced to go to Twitter to bitch and moan about it because Youtube as a website does not have the proper channels for you to do so.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Doki is playing God of War in a bit.

Fauna's playing Pikmin

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Haven't seen it posted clock me if late.

Lui released a banger with some stacked singers.
Featuring; Axel, Suisei, Hoshikawa Sara and Fuwa Minato

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Rosemi playing GTA V. Give her some :hololove:

Alex playing Warframe

Daisy playing Treasure Hunter Simulator

Tea live with chatting stream

While I like the concept of these type of streams (and Japan is an amazing place to do it in) it could be extremely easy for someone to stream snipe her. JP is extremely easy for you to tell where someone is at just based around. Even as a non-japanese speaker.
She lives somewhere rural isn't it? I don't think there will be any clues at all in the countryside to find her in evening.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
While I agree that its nice to see how shit like this can get fixed if you bitch about it, it shouldnt be the main way for it to work. This dude had a disgusting amount of subs and one of the biggest indie vtubers behind him to back him up. Some random sub 50k channel would probably get fucked if this happened to them. Its retarded how to address any issue you might have on Youtube you are forced to go to Twitter to bitch and moan about it because Youtube as a website does not have the proper channels for you to do so.
With their consistent decrease of human response, the only sure way to get shit actually reviewed by human is to send them a letter with demands signed by your lawyer.

USS IOWA

The first news I see coming back here is that Calli is no longer fat, What do /vt/ jokes about now?

kingcaid

Khubie is desperately trying to rank up to expert in MJS so her community stops bullying her for being hard stuck silver.

Bug Eater

As she's keeping her identity and they offered her a non-rigid, non-restrictive contract, there is a really high chance she's joining Vshojo.
Not really anyone else offer these conditions, even more so a japanese corpo,... at best maybe WACTOR because they are desperate, but even Mikeneko don't want to associate her name with them after joining.

The timeline is also super sus, instead of joining right away, it's "by the end of the year" which could be as far as 4 months away. They might really be waiting for someone to join. Vshojo has potential to do a funny right now and kickstarts their JP branch with Not-aqua, Delutaya & Rica
If it turns out to be true, it would be pretty funny that VShojo let her announce this when they haven't even started the second round of auditions yet. To be fair I'm assuming that the JP branch probably got far fewer applications so someone like Delu would be a shoo-in (especially now that Nazuna has quit the company)

Mongoloid

Hatting minorities and majorities since 2005
White woman jumpscare

Rough day for Hololive fans. First Aqua graduates and now we find out Calli is no longer fat. :yagoocry:

she will always be fat in my heart o7

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oh shit its Uruka and a collab with like Pippa and who knows who else really

Bronze

Kattarina, Fuyo, Rin, Juna, Meica and one of the gen 3 girls are departing. Everyone else stays E:Archive is in Idol thread

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Kattarina, Fuyo, Rin, Juna, Meica and one of the gen 3 girls are departing. Everyone else stays

I would never have bet on Rin leaving and Coni staying

>Katta going "indie"

kek massive

EDIT: Also EN Gen 1 is FUCKING DEAD LOL

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Kattarina, Fuyo, Rin, Juna, Meica and one of the gen 3 girls are departing. Everyone else stays

Menice staying is a shock to me. I was sure that she was out.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Ensok

Early Adopter
Kattarina, Fuyo, Rin, Juna, Meica and one of the gen 3 girls are departing. Everyone else stays E:Archive is in Idol thread

Everyone I would watch (besides Coni) is leaving. Guess the company is dead(er) to me.

TofuEnjoyer

I would never have bet on Rin leaving and Coni staying

>Katta going "indie"

kek massive

EDIT: Also EN Gen 1 is FUCKING DEAD LOL
This is how I feel lol, I thought Rin was gonna stay and Coni was gonna drop lol. Surprised me for sure.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Now coni

Menice staying is a shock to me. I was sure that she was out.
Unless contracts changed with the buyout she can still stream as Menace on the side.

She mentioned during her stream after the announcement that Brave would be funding the Donothon Goals like the MV so it likely factored into why her and others are staying.

Void Scribas

The most watched member of Idol Rin and the most watched ES member of Idol Meica are leaving?.

Lol Brave Group got tricked.

Top Bottom