"It's like a cuter version of human Caterpillar"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

stassy

Some notes from latest Azki member stream :
  • The Evening VOD of her concert is now available but not the night one yet for some reasons, she apologize for that again
  • Talked a bit more about the Ototen event, she receveid a guestbook with messages from all the pioneers that visited the expo and wrote in a message board
  • She bought a KU100
  • For the July 3D accoustic live, she rented a studio by herself instead of asking permission to use Cover studio because she wanted to know how to properly set up such event on her own
  • Want to play something else than Chained Together with Kanaken, is interested in Terraria or one block Minecraft
  • During rehearsal with Nodoka collab, she started playing Geoguesser alone but was so focused on it that she forgot everything around her
  • She is happy that her 2nd performance will happen in the Toyosu PIT because she has a lot of memories there (Holofest, Suisei and Kaf concert...)
  • Want to do the Holo Summer Bingo and the Hell Bingo but it's tough with her packed schedule, might drop them
  • Consider playing various games like myFlightradar24, Death Stranding, House flipper, Power Wash Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator Japan again and finish Paper please

Also Azki papa KSK will be releasing for the next Comicket the 5th artbook that contain the latest official arts that he drew of her

Niconico is back in a less shitty form, so to celebreate here is an iconic song MAD-ed by famous creators from its era, you can spot people like ZUN, miko, beatmario, nayuta and so on...

Youtube version because less shitty doesn't mean not shitty

Also got to dig one of the few drama that hit Nayuta but it's totally understandable: some ticket reseller used a hit and run strategy to get higher chance in her concert lottery by subscribing to her high tier (3000 yen/month and gacha rate up), getting a shot at the gacha and unsubscribing immediately, which did upset some long time fans that couldn't get those coveted seats.
I didn't think it would happen in such a small community (around 50 top tier members at that time), but unfortunately that is what you get by using this system with such prices...

Just watched Shigure Ui playing Part Time worker, and she must be the only one that could reach -20 000 points in a 30 min session, sasuga gamer Ui. Also had a lot of announcement about her various projects, her banter are always fun (special mention on the magazine Comptiq that did an article about her and offered a Shigure Ui mask, lot of tsukkomi were had...) and youtube MTL is very much readable for her

Negzana

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ina doing a chatting stream

Gigi playing that seiso typing game

Salado

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla will be playing What Remains of Edith Finch tonight, absentees will die in a horrific canning accident. Chinchilla love.

Anime Fan

Shiina's going to be doing a zatsu stream before going on vacation for the rest of the week.

Koros Apogee

In addition of having a cover, Delutaya will also have merch related to the cover song. The pre orders start today and ends August 26.

Here's Delta responding to the tweet.

And here's Nekozume celebrating that her and Delta's collab song reach 300k.

Edit: I forgot the Delta Fan Server are have making a Birthday card for Deltas birthday (Link).
Screenshot 2024-08-05 115946.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Isa playing Portal

Muyu chatting and singing

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
TIL that gigi actually auditioned 4 times to holo, which is interesting since she says it's because she wanted to live the "idol dream" but at the time she got accepted she was already in v4mirai and already had 3D in like 3 months or some shit so I really wonder why she valued joining Holo if apart from popularity she basically already had everything back under brave. I guess Holo IS the only corpo that does big idol-style concerts but even then, she won't get that for like a year at best.

Not-Username

TIL that gigi actually auditioned 4 times to holo, which is interesting since she says it's because she wanted to live the "idol dream" but at the time she got accepted she was already in v4mirai and already had 3D in like 3 months or some shit so I really wonder why she valued joining Holo if apart from popularity she basically already had everything back under brave. I guess Holo IS the only corpo that does big idol-style concerts but even then, she won't get that for like a year at best.

Why settle for bronze if you can get gold (with a little patience)?

Imo just having a 3d model is overrated. You can get that shit usually easier than a good l2d.
The whole shebang surrounding it is what is making it

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I guess Holo IS the only corpo that does big idol-style concerts but even then, she won't get that for like a year at best.
Can we not pretend like Holofes isn't the idol dream of every idol obsessed vtuber? That shit goes so fucking hard.

Bronze

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
(special mention on the magazine Comptiq that did an article about her and offered a Shigure Ui mask, lot of tsukkomi were had...)
...I thought you meant something like an eye mask or a face mask. This is a level of cursed I don't think we can come back from:
0327589235.jpg

328932598.jpg

And you KNOW Ui's fans are going to roll up to her upcoming live events with these on. Even Watame got in on it.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
If anyone cares, not Magni is streaming Roblox.. 460 viewers.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
...I thought you meant something like an eye mask or a face mask. This is a level of cursed I don't think we can come back from:

If Richard D. James ever got into watching VTubers I’m sure he’d approve of this Shigure Ui mask being worn by thugs roaming the streets with baseball bats.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

why in the fuck did he decide to debut when his current setup is so undercooked and unfinished will forever be a mystery
although an easy answer is seethe

Although its wierd because even though its not really a full reactive PNG, it actually has an idle animation and jankily moves its mouth when he starts speaking wtf

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Is this where we accuse him of trying to groom children in Roblox?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Up to 520 now and he floats around 200 CCV on twitch as Professor Lando, so about expected result, I guess.

Top Bottom