"OK husband. All OK future in believe to you."Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Ballpark_Look

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

VSoyBoy

Another con?
A

I'm guessing either an OffKai branded concert since the character is holding light sticks or maybe an OffKai branded tuber/mascot like Opera or Crunchyroll. Two cons in one year would be too much, unless it's the announcement for next year that's coming in Fall 2024.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
As of yesterday, Aqua reached 100 days in a row of streaming:

Day 1's thumbnail from April and Day 100's thumbnail from yesterday:
View attachment 75270View attachment 75271

The past few months of Holo have been more fun with the onion around and I'm glad she's enjoying herself. I thought she might have stopped at 100 but it seems like she wants to keep going. Day 101 is gonna be some SF6 grinding in about 40 minutes:

She's aiming to become Master before August ends, which would beat out Botan and Subaru by months and make her the fastest in Holo to do it. She's already Diamond 3 and judging by how fast she's improving, it's looking like it could happen. Sasuga gamer maid.

Been a great few months watching her. I've always liked her ever since I got into Hololive, but these last few months have gotten her to become one of my favorites. Been a lot of fun, and at times nostalgic, watching her. Watching her being an absolute menace in Minecraft again was a real highlight and brought back memories of her past Minecraft shenanigans. And of course, her growing friendship with Pekora has been great to see. It's just been really nice to see her enjoying herself. If she needs to slow down or take breaks eventually, I obviously wouldn't mind it, but I'm happy watching her going at her current pace and having fun, especially with so many other Holomems. Will be rooting for her to hit Masters!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I'm guessing either an OffKai branded concert since the character is holding light sticks or maybe an OffKai branded tuber/mascot like Opera or Crunchyroll. Two cons in one year would be too much, unless it's the announcement for next year that's coming in Fall 2024.
Yup, fulfilling concert obligations to fishman (with bonus guests as opening act) or they debut official spokesperson vtuber, or both.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin with a very interesting thumbnail

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Fatum Ruptor playing VA-11 Hall-A

Benio playing Elden Ring

Chiwa playing Factorio

Azumalim has been streaming for over 5 hours. Chatting about everything(unfortunately, I don't know japanese)

The duality of VTuber diets:

A A
I would like to think that Jelly eats more like Yuuna than Chio

Food looks like it's been already eaten before.
She should cuck him with his wife in revenge. Also it's very impressive how he grew up normal with a sister like this. You would imagine him to either become a siscon himself or develop fear of women
She said she barely had any contact with her brother growing up. And she has a fear of men, that even her own brother's odor scares her.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Limkin

She should play Valkyria Chronicles 4, it's a really short game that she would finish in a stream or two and wouldn't develop crippling emotional attachment to characters for years

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
When people ask about why Vallure are normal Vtubers most of the time someone should quote this
It's funny you say that, Shibi is surprisingly less disgusting while being an actual hoe tuber.
Apparently a lot of the Vallure girls are. Citation needed.

Edit:Fixed thanks @Svarog

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there.
Wondering...
Fearing...
Doubting...

I may have been brainwashed by a cult and don't remember. If jannies read this send help to my IP address.

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Midas has some interesting stuff going on lately. First a meet and greet hosted by Socks VTuber Agency and next a 3D debut on August 9.

Teaser clip:

3D showcase:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there.
Wondering...
Fearing...
Doubting...

SAR
SAR
DO NOT REDEEM THE ARS AKASUPA
SAR
SAR
DO NOT REDEEM

Bronze

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf