"When it comes to bare shooting sensation, I like the AK-47!"Shishiro Botan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Code that shit. Write a large maro that has every first letter spell out "Rushia is gay" or something.

Tons of ways to sneak shit in there that would go over her head.
I already have better and more funny ones:
"Favorite Akutan Stream?"
"Best Holostars Member?"
And perhaps the most destructive one: "Are you 35?"

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Salado

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Can anyone who watches Aqua confirm this?!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

VTuberBobDole

Regardless of everything else, it's time for Mumei's 3D birthday live, everyone. I hope she does well.

She sang "alice" as her closing song. I knew it was familiar, but couldn't figure out from where. Searched a bit and this came up on youtube and I remembered where I first heard it...

Love when they do these callbacks and love that birb.

USS IOWA

So bit of a prediction, but on August 17 they will have the HoloID Independence Day event stream which is going to be 3D. That stream is a good time to tease ID4. I was thinking it might happen on August 23-25 a week after but that might conflict with Council's anniversary. I actually think the best time for them to release is either September 21-23 or 28-30, potentially the latter. hat also create a barrier of time between ID4 and Myth and is also exactly 2.5 years after ID3's debut.. So my prediction for ID4 is September 28-30.
Nothing happens, Nothing ever happens. Except maybe more yabs.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Mumei's doing a member after party stream in 20 minutes

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
What I expected from Mumei's 3D live:
744ffb935d949e8056d969d95a1cf59b.jpg
What I got:
yuru camp.jpg
Absolute cinema. I love my owlshi.

Negzana

:ameliaThink:

It's possible.

Don't underestimate her, behind this savantic demeanor is the mind of a killer willing to destroy any menhera's career

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I liked how Mumei's Birthday 3D was a bit different to the other en holomems. Very cozy and comfy. Good vibes all around.:sanasmile:

frz

Roundface is being retarded again? Why the fuck announce that you applied to an agency? This has been repeated 1000 times, never say that you applied to an agency.
She clarified that they are explicitly allowed to say that they applied. They probably don't care if you say you auditioned, since they are just gonna pick the next person on the list of friends of theirs anyways....
Nah it's just because vshojo doesn't give a shit about babbling about PLs because they are as far removed from the roots of vtubing as you can get, since they thrive on leeching off of their hire's popularity it suits them very well to have people follow the paper trail.
are we just memoryhole-ing geega, zentreya and people randomly jump to defend the org about this Vshojo audition
Then their friend circle tweet out "i'm applying to vshojo" en masse. So if they get in it's totally fair and real, and not "nepotism recruit"
It's not that "they don't care" or "they don't give a shit", quite the opposite. I wouldn't be surprised if Vshojo is actively encouraging people who auditioned to talk about it. Even people who doesn't apply get told to tweet out "I'm auditioning for vshojo guys!!!"
vshojo is conducting a pr compaign. Ofc they want everyone to know

Last edited:

Kalion

:)

A

Don't panic, but Haachama has an "important announcement" this weekend. Threatening thumbnail included.
This weekend is her birthday (Aug 10th) so hopefully something to do with that.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

A

Don't panic, but Haachama has an "important announcement" this weekend. Threatening thumbnail included.
This weekend is her birthday (Aug 10th) so hopefully something to do with that.

We already had one from Botan and Pekora recently, Idk how people aren't desensitized to these at this point. Or why vtubers haven't gotten a clue and stopped using them...

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
She's talking about that right now on her stream. She applied to VShojo in the last round of auditions apparently. She wants to keep doing more RL stuff in addition to vtuber stuff.

Sounds like she's commissioning a new model from the old rye project rigger and the artist of one of ironmouse and melody's outfits. She also reiterated that she's not going back to the tactical theme, and wants to aim for a "less niche" audience.

View attachment 75250
My first thought in all this: It's sorta like watching the second coming of Nyanners.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla is live get in here

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Clara doing karaoke

Jelly playing Baba is You in a bit

Not related to vtubers but I'm watching the triathlon event and that river looks like SHIT :whatastory:

Last edited:
Top Bottom