"I'm drinking Pacifico because I'm a tropical mexican!"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

mismatch

Anyone who publicly talks about applying for auditions that haven't concluded, will be unlikely to get in
She clarified that they are explicitly allowed to say that they applied. They probably don't care if you say you auditioned, since they are just gonna pick the next person on the list of friends of theirs anyways....

Last edited:

Negzana

So bit of a prediction, but on August 17 they will have the HoloID Independence Day event stream which is going to be 3D. That stream is a good time to tease ID4. I was thinking it might happen on August 23-25 a week after but that might conflict with Council's anniversary. I actually think the best time for them to release is either September 21-23 or 28-30, potentially the latter. hat also create a barrier of time between ID4 and Myth and is also exactly 2.5 years after ID3's debut.. So my prediction for ID4 is September 28-30.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So bit of a prediction, but on August 17 they will have the HoloID Independence Day event stream which is going to be 3D. That stream is a good time to tease ID4. I was thinking it might happen on August 23-25 a week after but that might conflict with Council's anniversary. I actually think the best time for them to release is either September 21-23 or 28-30, potentially the latter. hat also create a barrier of time between ID4 and Myth and is also exactly 2.5 years after ID3's debut.. So my prediction for ID4 is September 28-30.
:optimistic:

But also
9k=.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The universe is conspiring against Rie to stop her from streaming. I appreciate that.

mismatch

I have to say, I'm very curious to see if anything about the next ID gen is informed by Kobo's massive success.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Salado

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Runie adventures in Blue Archive continue.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Anyone who publicly talks about applying for auditions that haven't concluded, will be unlikely to get in
That only applies when talking about serious companies.
She clarified that they are explicitly allowed to say that they applied. They probably don't care if you say you auditioned, since they are just gonna pick the next person on the list of friends of theirs anyways....
Nah it's just because vshojo doesn't give a shit about babbling about PLs because they are as far removed from the roots of vtubing as you can get, since they thrive on leeching off of their hire's popularity it suits them very well to have people follow the paper trail.

Vih

Doog
Uwo posted his best of 2024(so far), if you are on the fence about trying something a bit different, he's all about science, bullshit, and a heavy dose of crazy, enjoy

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Mike is going to do another stream where anyone can ask questions (trough Maros this time) :gunpeko::menhera:

Void Scribas

pretty much that nails it, they use being a whore as a spice instead of the main meat of their appeal, unlike dime a dozen twitch thots

With Vallure you know they actually deliver and that kind of takes the pressure off, it means they don't need to act sexy all the time.

Never expected so many Vallure appreciation (?????') posts in some little time in this place. And I agree, Immy doesn't need to act sexy in her YT stream when her fans know they can go to her Patreon or NSFW twitter and hear her fuck herself in the ass with an ice dildo if they want to fap.

Honestly just quick glancing through that Shibi cottombum channel and seems like their "adult content" is just going extra hard on the gfe. Compared to the shit some twitch :WHORE!!!: pulls they seems super tame (because twitch is less moderated), someone like lucy pyre is faking bouncing on cock half the time I opened her stream.

That's because the actual spice is not on YouTube, you need to go to their other accounts.

She's talking about that right now on her stream. She applied to VShojo in the last round of auditions apparently. She wants to keep doing more RL stuff in addition to vtuber stuff.
Roundface is being retarded again? Why the fuck announce that you applied to an agency? This has been repeated 1000 times, never say that you applied to an agency.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Mike is going to do another stream where anyone can ask questions (trough Maros this time) :gunpeko::menhera:

Can't wait for an absolute shit show. I wonder how many more "I prefer when you were Rushia", and "Why did you cheat", questions are going to absolutely flood her stream.

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Regardless of everything else, it's time for Mumei's 3D birthday live, everyone. I hope she does well.

Salado

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Can't wait for an absolute shit show. I wonder how many more "I prefer when you were Rushia", and "Why did you cheat", questions are going to absolutely flood her stream.
The point of maros is that you can filter out the questions that you don't want to answer, and have the chance to script responses to questions. She should still have enough fans asking genuine questions that she can get a stream's worth of content out of it.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
The point of maros is that you can filter out the questions that you don't want to answer, and have the chance to script responses to questions. She should still have enough fans asking genuine questions that she can get a stream's worth of content out of it.
While possible, with her current track record of purposely seeking negative attention, I doubt she'll try to avoid answering the obvious bait.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Code that shit. Write a large maro that has every first letter spell out "Rushia is gay" or something.

Tons of ways to sneak shit in there that would go over her head.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Code that shit. Write a large maro that has every first letter spell out "Rushia is gay" or something.

Tons of ways to sneak shit in there that would go over her head.
She's dumb as a rock, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Salado

Top Bottom