"I draw and poop every day to live"Pako

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

jebby

Ok 👍
im honestly surprised that some of the vtubers from the whore company have actual things going for them besides being whores
I think most of them would do quite well even if they weren’t whores, they are quite entertaining when they aren't being whores 👍.
Immy’s painting right now, she’s pretty good at it:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think most of them would do quite well even if they weren’t whores, they are quite entertaining when they aren't being whores 👍.
Immy’s painting right now, she’s pretty good at it:

pretty much that nails it, they use being a whore as a spice instead of the main meat of their appeal, unlike dime a dozen twitch thots

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

The visible punch inputs killed me.

bothyourhouses

Go to clickbait vtubers like Legalrice and you can fine dime a dozen semi-viral clips that dont get their parent chuubas any particular uptick in actual stream or monetary performance, while the Vallure girls seem to have stable viewership
People get tired of just being teased when it's never going anywhere. With Vallure you know they actually deliver and that kind of takes the pressure off, it means they don't need to act sexy all the time.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Archive femboy
Think it was this
gzkhly.jpg

MBT probably blocked her cause she's not quitting yugioh

Bronze

She got blocked by the official Yu-Gi-Oh account

It was a Yu-gi-oh no moment
Not even official account, just some content creator called MBTYuGiOh. No idea why she even cared in the first place.

I have nothing else to put, so here's Tonya playing Mario kart with members

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Not even official account, just some content creator called MBTYuGiOh. No idea why she even cared in the first place.
:cursedbae:time
MBT was the dude who gave her the blazeman.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Watame doing her best in English :watamelon:

And blessed swimsuit art from Fuumi-mama :pomuLove:

frz

im honestly surprised that some of the vtubers from the whore company have actual things going for them besides being whores unlike some other streamers who dont even go all the way
Go to clickbait vtubers like Legalrice and you can fine dime a dozen semi-viral clips that dont get their parent chuubas any particular uptick in actual stream or monetary performance, while the Vallure girls seem to have stable viewership
People get tired of just being teased when it's never going anywhere. With Vallure you know they actually deliver and that kind of takes the pressure off, it means they don't need to act sexy all the time.
You are not going anywhere on youtube. They crack down on that kinda content hard. Particular erotic asmr done by a 2d woman. That's considered sacrilegious shit for youtube. Ui-mama says it is also the reason why Bunny Garden vods gets removed. Not because of the panties flashbang, the boobtouching, but the asmr.
You are still "getting teased"
Honestly just quick glancing through that Shibi cottombum channel and seems like their "adult content" is just going extra hard on the gfe. Compared to the shit some twitch :WHORE!!!: pulls they seems super tame (because twitch is less moderated), someone like lucy pyre is faking bouncing on cock half the time I opened her stream.

Maybe if one day they starts releasing doujins of themselves or streaming on "other" platform. Seems like just normal streamers to me right now. Might even be less :WHORE!!!: than someone like vox or the guys who did "boyfriend waking you up asmr"

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
VtuberBits, known for his/her long-form Hololive translated videos, has released a supercut of Subaru's first and second day in the most recent Ark event. Clocking in at almost 50 minutes, it should be a great watch. It's also labeled as "Part 1", so no doubt there will be more. While our forum's own @Shuba Saber and @Willemshaven have both done a fantastic job keeping us non-JP speakers up-to-date on everything that happened during this (much appreciated you two, by the way), it's also nice to have this to watch with translations as things are happening. I'll definitely be watching this in a little bit.

Some more clips:

Airi speaking the truth:

The Pippa, Lumi, Airi, and Eimi collab went exactly as expected:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The salt rubbing continues :Vesper-UNHINGED:

I would honestly be interested in finding out what the hell her goals in vtubing are at this stage. "Come back stronger" for what? Suckering in more paypiggies? Begin dancing? Sponsorships?

mismatch

She's talking about that right now on her stream. She applied to VShojo in the last round of auditions apparently. She wants to keep doing more RL stuff in addition to vtuber stuff.

Sounds like she's commissioning a new model from the old rye project rigger and the artist of one of ironmouse and melody's outfits. She also reiterated that she's not going back to the tactical theme, and wants to aim for a "less niche" audience.

Screenshot 2024-08-04 185447.jpg

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Please watch my oshi do a hololive tierlist. PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
She's talking about that right now on her stream. She applied to VShojo in the last round of auditions apparently. She wants to keep doing more RL stuff in addition to vtuber stuff.

Sounds like she's commissioning a new model from the old rye project rigger and the artist of one of ironmouse and melody's outfits.

View attachment 75249
If Rye crashes vshojo too I think @The Proctor should make her an honorary hero of the site

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Do they deliver? I looked into a couple of them and all I could find was audio RP with no model (so could be anyone no need to be a vtuber) and WHITE WOMAN JUMP SCAR . Unless they have stuff that's streamed and hoarded, not available to find, I don't think they deliver very much, especially on the VTUBER part.

Unrelated Clip Tax :menhera:
Remi has a lot to say about Winnie the Pooh for someone who's never seen Winnie the Pooh....

thirteenorphans

Sounds like she's commissioning a new model from the old rye project rigger and the artist of one of ironmouse and melody's outfits.

View attachment 75250
Anyone who publicly talks about applying for auditions that haven't concluded, will be unlikely to get in

Top Bottom