"You're all breathtaking, chat that was an effing quote from George Floyd"Filian

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

BEEG Booba Fishing

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is it like "cry about m*les doing nothing" week here or something? Did I miss the memo?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Now I feel like I have egg in my face. I think I might just be too brainrotted by /vt/ unicornism and the drama cycle there.
I dunno what to do to undo that, though. I wish there were people who I could talk with about Hololive that were more on the full-unity side of things but /vt/ conceded to split mentality a long time ago.
Discord is probably the closest you'll get, from what I have seen, since they are usually too heavily moderated to allow slapfights to persist.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Is it like "cry about m*les doing nothing" week here or something? Did I miss the memo?
I'm still confused why in 2024 people even care about them if they ain't even gonna watch them lol.
Discord is probably the closest you'll get, from what I have seen, since they are usually too heavily moderated to allow slapfights to persist.
That and unironically twitter and reddit before containment breakers swarm around a particular tweet/post that makes its way to /vt/.

Not-Username

Tubedude

Now I feel like I have egg in my face. I think I might just be too brainrotted by /vt/ unicornism and the drama cycle there.
I dunno what to do to undo that, though. I wish there were people who I could talk with about Hololive that were more on the full-unity side of things but /vt/ conceded to split mentality a long time ago.
First step, stop going to /vt/.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Getting cancer is a bit of a downside, though.....

frz

nah slapfights happens all the time on discord. Nolan gets into several fights / months before he gets banned and he's a clear schizo. I have been in discords where all we do is slap fights all day, as long as you stayed on topic and don't bring out the racial slurs/getting personal.
:BibooPopcorn:
Just remember this, when you visit a zoo, do you start getting on all 4 and starts barking
/vt/ is to be laugh at, not becoming one of them. Treat them like you are looking at zoo animals.
If you actually enjoy getting on all 4 and barking though then 🪜🏨 ⤵️⚰️:lunannaaani:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Homobeggars; Grovelling at the feet of Elizabeth Snore Bronyflamer for scraps of attention for their dying branch.

UniCHADS; Using their collective spiritual power to directly manifest kidney stones in Jutard "Male Ollie but somehow even worse" Gaysexford.
All of them: Bitching about people they don't even watch and using Holo as a battleground for their imaginary conflict while the corpo gives the finger to all of them and continues to not support either side.

Zapan1984

I just learned someone weaponized Autism in an interesting way.
To keep Track of all Ironmouse models
Edit: if i see that right she had so far this year 6 2d and 6 3d models/outfits

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla is back in 10 hours this week is designated spooky week first game is What Remains of Edith Finch.
Friday is mahjong as for the rest of the week no one knows.

Clips

Recaps

Schedule
1722801174494.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

👿 🌹 Time

Ludmilavt inspired me to make a bit of an effort clip about her coping about Eri's seisoness

Speaking of which she is debuting now for NTV

"I have acquired a brown bitch and a white bitch, and you have no bitches!"
- Eri Elulu, 2024
It went great

[/QU
OTE]

Last edited:

stassy

Some notes from the lengthy Azki 4 hours debriefing stream post concert :
  • Reflected a bit more on the past, especially the part where she had to announce in april 2020 that she had to cancel live concert due to covid (her 5th live), and is thankful for those who kept supporting her during those times
  • Confirmed that Victor did get surprised by the amount of participation in the lottery, and smelling money with her accountant artist decided to add more live concerts in order to catch those who didn't get a seat
  • Apologized for the streaming technical pons
  • Apologized and was thankful to the live band because she decided on the set list quite late but as professionals they still delivered
  • Almost started crying just before the 1st concert when she saw the amount of people in the hall waiting for her
  • Commented and showed various photos, from the official shoots of the concert, her food, fan meeting to nodoka comment
  • During supa reading, someone reported that according to Ototen, the audio expo got a 231% spike of young visitors thanks to her (still think there are a lot of audiophile nonsense promoted in there though)

While Comicket 104 is approaching (11th of this month), circles are starting to release their xfade, and Nayuta get featured in some of them :

Jazz themed album from Kanmi

Latest Touhou doujin album from RD Sound

She also voiced in a MV for the Foggy Girl Vibes Project, which will feature an album and a concert on the sad girls theme (she seems still a fan of the girl-with-incurable-disease-dote-me-till-the-end trope)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Bronze

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Salado

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

👿 🌹 Time

Ludmilavt inspired me to make a bit of an effort clip about her coping about Eri's seisoness

Speaking of which she is debuting now for NTV

"I have acquired a brown bitch and a white bitch, and you have no bitches!"
- Eri Elulu, 2024

It went great

Top Bottom