"In a call between my manager and their manager, I was told of my New Years suspension, and that DMing a manager was one of the reasons I was being suspended"Zaion LanZa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Jurard has decided to continue ragebaiting after the fiasco with his leaked members stream.

If I'm being honest, I can't even really be necessarily upset with his behavior, but he just confuses me more than anything. Maybe it's some kind of latent unicornism within me, but I never had problems with the boys interacting with the girls when it was the OG Tempus boys. Jurard just feels too desperate to make people angry while not really trying to make genuine inroads. It doesn't help that his personality is painfully brash, so even if he wanted to bring people to Holostars from Hololive he isn't a particularly good ambassador.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Jurard has decided to continue ragebaiting after the fiasco with his leaked members stream.

If I'm being honest, I can't even really be necessarily upset with his behavior, but he just confuses me more than anything. Maybe it's some kind of latent unicornism within me, but I never had problems with the boys interacting with the girls when it was the OG Tempus boys. Jurard just feels too desperate to make people angry while not really trying to make genuine inroads. It doesn't help that his personality is painfully brash, so even if he wanted to bring people to Holostars from Hololive he isn't a particularly good ambassador.

I get it that he had a bit of a seethe on a members stream but the thought of a simple "happy birthday" to a coworker being enough to ragebait will never not be funny in a way

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Liz doing an unarchived karaoke to celebrate her membership opening

Trap Supremacy

Early Adopter
I get it that he had a bit of a seethe on a members stream but the thought of a simple "happy birthday" to a coworker being enough to ragebait will never not be funny in a way
It should be noted that he is the only one who did so under the Hololive Production tweet instead of directly under any of Mumei's tweets. What that says to me is that he doesn't actually care to wish them a happy birthday for anything more than interaction baiting.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I think they planned to increase reaction count each month.
In the end Kson will react to it so we could actually see her on screen again.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It should be noted that he is the only one who did so under the Hololive Production tweet instead of directly under any of Mumei's tweets. What that says to me is that he doesn't actually care to wish them a happy birthday for anything more than interaction baiting.
"He was the only one"
Did i miss anyone responding to Mumei's actual tweet? I checked Kronii, who only has retweets of the notice, Bae and Gura mention it in a quote tweet since they're guests, and Fauna off handedly mentions in a recentish tweet. Haachama quoted it.
From her direct genmates there is not even a reply to the Mumei account, hell the only other holo i can spot in the Holopro one is Raora

Even if Jurard is a flip sperg i cant help but think this is a nothingburger

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Hololive ID will have a special 3D stream the 17th of August(Independence Day for Indonesia)

frz

How am I supposed to interpret this
Raora actually hates mumei?

Alright, I concede. I'm just dumb and thinking too much like usual.
Nah miss me with your frenchmen behavior
Don't concede. Double down, bring me you best rrat about raora. :pippasadl:

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Early Adopter

How am I supposed to interpret this
Raora actually hates mumei?

Alright, I concede. I'm just dumb and thinking too much like usual.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Homobeggars; Grovelling at the feet of Elizabeth Snooze Bronyflamer for scraps of attention for their dying branch.

UniCHADS; Using their collective spiritual power to directly manifest kidney stones in Jutard "Male Ollie but somehow even worse" Gaysexford.

yeah think we know who is winning this fight

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Dragon Quest 11 has a few actually emotional moments like that. It's a phenomenal game and not surprised it moved Aqua.
dragon quest does this a lot or a least the ones i played (3 5 10 and i think a bit of a few others). lead you into a silly whimsy world and then GUTPUNCH like your Krillin on namik i still don't enjoy the games myself but it's a shame that they are as underappreciated as they are.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

At this point he's doing this to spite his haters/unicorns of other Holo girls who seethe at him.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Crossposting this from the Idol thread. Place your questions there.
I have a chance to ask a former talent questions about Idol. I'd like to know if anyone here has suggestions or things they'd like commentary on.

Serious questions only; I'm trying to take advantage of a rare and valuable opportunity, not waste time with memes or jokes.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

1722792340780.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
You guys got it backwards he doesn't wish his coworkers happy milestones to rage bait he said in that member stream that he finds it a necessity to be a good coworker "it would be wrong not to" the unicorns seething is an entertaining bonus
Which leads me nicely into some unicorn slaying clips from Liz's Collab with Machi, Bettel, and Ruze
Liz and Machi share a voice acting braincell

Liz gets a taste of her own medicine from Ruze and Flayon

General compilation of that stream

This stream looks like it was a ton of fun with 2 really good voice actors and I'm not totally sure to what extent, but Ruze seems to be a decent one himself. I look forward to more unicorn slaying from this firey dork
Also I found this one recommended. Crimzon Ruzes all the Armis boys into a call while they all have their own streams going

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
At this point he's doing this to spite his haters/unicorns of other Holo girls who seethe at him.
Before his seethe stream it was funny, now it is just pathetic and cringe. He didn't even do it as a direct reply to Mumei, so it is also half-assed.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
"He was the only one"
Did i miss anyone responding to Mumei's actual tweet? I checked Kronii, who only has retweets of the notice, Bae and Gura mention it in a quote tweet since they're guests, and Fauna off handedly mentions in a recentish tweet. Haachama quoted it.
From her direct genmates there is not even a reply to the Mumei account, hell the only other holo i can spot in the Holopro one is Raora

Even if Jurard is a flip sperg i cant help but think this is a nothingburger
This is the most "It's ok to be white" vtuber drama I've seen in a long-ass time.

Trap Supremacy

Early Adopter
Now I feel like I have egg in my face. I think I might just be too brainrotted by /vt/ unicornism and the drama cycle there.
I dunno what to do to undo that, though. I wish there were people who I could talk with about Hololive that were more on the full-unity side of things but /vt/ conceded to split mentality a long time ago.

Bronze

Tenma's been live for an hour

Panko will sing in 30 min

Top Bottom