"I'm the guy who put Kirito in a coma you're welcome internet"CyYu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

though if you ask around here and presuming people are autistic enough to remember a random nobody like me

I remember you as the guy who changed his profile pic to that pokemon for a joke/bit and then committing by never changing it after even though others did

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle

Stunned But Dumb

Speaking of Delu, I don't recall if I posted it here but Rica and Delu streamed together in a mahjong souls collab with two other JPs I don't recognize. I thought it was interesting, but I don't jong so I'm not watching.

Horo7618

No one in particular

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
All of you need to stop making shit up, this is what was said between both parties, nothing more, nothing less.
View attachment 75138View attachment 75139
I don't think either side "sperged out" and Idk why pippa fans have such a hate boner for kay after this, he's not telling the dude "YOU CAN'T MOD MY GAMEEE REEEEE" he just said "Bro you did something I didn't like, if I'm not gonna do it for others why would I do it any more for you" that's fucking it, stop trying to make your headcannons reality and fighting each other over rrats and stuff that's been passed around and regurgitated 50 times by other people.
Phase Connect fans are sometimes known as "Phase agitators" for a reason tbh.

Tsukuyomi

Soundcloud rappers are scum!

frz

Speaking about Miguel, she's officially not gonna be in Holocure lol, I get why Kay doesn't wanna deal with that bullshit but there's already people throwing tantrums, and people blaming Cover??? :confusedshuba: Can't wait for the tantrums people will throw when Aloe doesn't get in either because she barely existed.

TIL a lot of people are completely in the dark about miguel's adventures after Holo and still view her as a poor soul who was kicked out by the ebil corbo.

How dare this guy choose what to do on his own game, that he makes for free. The audacity of this mother fucker. What is he gonna do next? Walking outside of his house? The fucking audacity.

Honestly, she's looking good.

Honestly, too much filter.
IS THAT WHO DELU IS? fucking hell.

can he ignore it? pretty sure cover can axe it no questions asked. hell you could even say he wanted to but being supported by cover in some intangible way means he had to mention it?
He isn't supported by cover in anyway. He has many times mentioned if he feels like holocure became a job he will quit doing it, so he doesn't charge money or anything.

The only thing he gained is futile internet clout, which doesn't affect his main occupation, i.e. professional anime animator.

Also to refresh people memory he is adding a bunch of new gamemodes which basically are different games. Officially supporting mods on an old build will be difficult and he knows how much different 0.6 and 0.7 will be so he wouldn't promise save working across versions.
The way people covet Aloe is one of the gayest things in Holo fandom. Go support Delutaya, not grieve over her persona that was only around for 2 weeks.
Tbf though, most people watch through clips. When you are kicked out of holo you lose clip privelege. Most of her clips are people looking for drama.
Yura (the suisei guy) clipped her for a while but he stopped like 2 years ago
If you are a japanese fanartist though then you are fucking cringe and have no excuses go watch her streams.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Tbf though, most people watch through clips. When you are kicked out of holo you lose clip privelege. Most of her clips are people looking for drama.
Yura (the suisei guy) clipped her for a while but he stopped like 2 years ago
If you are a japanese fanartist though then you are fucking cringe and have no excuses go watch her streams.
Is it that they lose clippers or is it that the people who left Holo just aren't doing anything interesting enough to clip? Doki, Mint, Matara, and Michi all get clipped way more for non-drama things than any ex-holo does. It just seems like they aren't very interesting as solo streamers.

Anime Fan

Shiina and Nova are doing a Yu-Gi-Oh card pack opening collab in a few minutes.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

It's starting, with a familiar intro.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Is it that they lose clippers or is it that the people who left Holo just aren't doing anything interesting enough to clip? Doki, Mint, Matara, and Michi all get clipped way more for non-drama things than any ex-holo does. It just seems like they aren't very interesting as solo streamers.
To be fair the chubas you listed are ENs, maybe the JPs clip her plenty but we just dont know about it and what interests them doesnt necessarily interest us.

Yura did do a few clips of Delu not that long ago and not to sound like a shill but does translations for quite a large variety of chubas that are usually quite a better quality than most others I encounter, he could just not have enough time to do everything he wants.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Id assume its more of the language barrier and the fact that most ex-holos are eons smaller than the Ex-Nijis, they also dont have the drama buff since pretty much everyone after Matara has something to do or vaugely associated with drama, Mysta is pretty boring and schizo though

And Matara has the tits buff for clippers (plus imo she is also pretty entertaining but i liked her before so im biased)

frz

Yeah, surprised there are still people that don't know, to be honest.

You cant know if you dont watch either in the first place
Half half. But all of your example speaks english. Clipping a japanese speaker and an english speaker are two very different things. Holo hasnt have an english member graduated/terminate since sana who stopped streaming altogether.

Mikeneko and kson still have clippers after they left tbf. If you ignore the recent mafumafu exodus. But kson is part of a corpo that does regularly get clips (vhoejo)

Nobody cares about the homo.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Mumei showing her new accessories

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I just came into Doki's stream and the first thing I heard is "people at Venice poop on the river to protest against the Olympics"?! Wtf, I thought Indians are the only worst when it comes to pooping on random places on earth.

Edit: I forgot to mention Venice sorry.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's a bit of both. It's undeniable that there's a legion of Holoclippers rushing to pump out any minor conversation that a Holo has on stream because there is a lot of people that don't even watch Holos, they just watch through clips. The Holo brand label is too OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom