"At first I was a little offended like 'wow what you think I'm dumb' but then I realized I AM dumb so it's ok"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I thought the Kay Yu tweets were more in response to people complaining Advent wasn't being added alongside the JP members. Who gives a shit about Rushia anymore?
Mostly her very dedicated paypiggies and zealous fans. I'm not on their side, but I'd like to point out that Kay Yu is admittedly a borderline-lolcow: remember when he threw a fit over people modding his game.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Mostly her very dedicated paypiggies and zealous fans. I'm not on their side, but I'd like to point out that Kay Yu is admittedly a borderline-lolcow: remember when he threw a fit over people modding his game.
You're selling short just how utterly mentally handicapped the pipiggers were when he nicely asked them not to mod the game.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You're selling short just how utterly mentally handicapped the pipiggers were when he nicely asked them not to mod the game.
Why should someone even ask people should just do it lol

Its like Capcom "oh no don't mod our games that is piracy" may his game be filled with 100s of Rushias

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I dunno if anyone keeps up with the bungo taiga situation but I wanted to see if the jist of my information is correct because its been an absolute clusterfuck
- Taiga got outed for being racist, being a dick, asking for nudes of a minor which he later claimed he was "just making a joke" (given the context I assume he wasn't joking)
- Taiga was allegedly horny posting on twitter while pretending to be underaged to trick pedophiles into giving him more followers
- Some obsessed stalker gave Taiga a shitload of money in attempts to get Taiga's bussy
- Taiga rejected their advances causing the stalker to get his channels nuked and report him to his local police. Not sure what the stalker reported
- Taiga eventually scrubbed all the apology videos he made
- People are now sympathetic towards Taiga and forgot about the whole "no you see officer I was jokingly asking for nudes of a kid" and all the other weird shit he did

So far it looks like Taiga got outed for being a degenerate but people swept it under the rug because a bigger degenerate came along to fuck with him. Is that more or less accurate or is there stuff I'm missing?

On a side note even frog oshi got involved
lily.PNG

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Why should someone even ask people should just do it lol

Its like Capcom "oh no don't mod our games that is piracy" may his game be filled with 100s of Rushias
Pipiggers made a Pippa mod, he brought it up and said that modding the game could cause problems with Cover and nicely asked people not to do it, and then the Pipiggers started screeching at him.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pipiggers made a Pippa mod, he brought it up and said that modding the game could cause problems with Cover and nicely asked people not to do it, and then the Pipiggers started screeching at him.
Yeah I remember and to me that sounds like it is a problem with the Japanese and him than the modders. I am desensitized to care about that sort of thing.

I would have been way less diplomatic as I know its 2024 and modding is a thing of the past, but as an indie developer making a statement like that is about the gayest thing you can do. He should have ignored it.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Cover is wrong about this and the better way to do it is not care and continue modding. If you sperg in social media it will bring negative attention, just do your thing and share the joy.
But I really think it's hilarious when creators try to tell the internet what to do. 1000 Rushias it is.

Jowol is collabing with Bonnie, :holohag: :hololove:

Sleepy is playing Roblox with her community

Jenny is opening some MTG boosters and talking about the game

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kirsche's Oshi is streaming. :^)

I don't remember exactly what he said, but I thought it was more of him not wanting to deal with people asking for help when the mods inevitably break something
That was definitely part of it too.

JusticeDog

I don't remember exactly what he said, but I thought it was more of him not wanting to deal with people asking for help when the mods inevitably break something

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
See that is more respectable, he is just following in the steps of everyones Oshi TODD FUCKING HOWARD

and all games to be fair I remember gold source games breaking constantly back in 02, 03 and 04 when Half-Life modding scene was the bees knees

The discourse then might be a weird game of phone then because that aspect is rarely brought up. I just remember the Pippa mod guy asking for help and he came out against it

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

If this is what is being talked about then it seems like a very reasonable statement to me

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I apologize for posting in such a frenzy rhythm but:

That is all. :architect:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I thought the Kay Yu tweets were more in response to people complaining Advent wasn't being added alongside the JP members. Who gives a shit about Rushia anymore?
Probably in response to the biggest whiners: Rushiafags, Adventfags, and Starsfags. Despite the fact that Kay has been extremely transparent with his release intentions for months, if not years.

At the end of the day, just hit them with the "it's a completely free game, you are owed nothing" and there is really nothing they can say.

It went:

Some PhaseYamanba modded the game on a LEAKED source version (the project is closed source) that was going to break when the steam release came out because they changed backend shit during that release. Said Phasecuck @'d Kay Yu asking for help. Kay Yu said he wasn't going to add official mod support and didn't want people pestering him, nor appreciated the guy brazenly admitting to using the leaked source. Main Phasefaggot and other femboys, like @agility_, proceed to whine about not getting their way.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Dude you put too much effort into that.

Wellful of Wails

I do remember at one point he got quite petulant in replies with the modder about the version the modder was using. I don't remember exact details but the modder had like, pulled a version of the game off a server or something that was accessible but not really meant to be because it made the modding easier or something to that tune. I remember Kay having a good point but still coming off as a bit of a bitch about it because the modder wouldn't promptly buckle.

It's been some months since I followed his accounts so he may have since simmered, but Kay in tweets and Kay in replies were often two very different people in not so nice ways, not just about this issue.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Some PhaseYamanba modded the game on a LEAKED source version (the project is closed source)
Thats how we did things back in the day lol

Asking for help was cringe but the other part has always been a factor in how modding has worked since the 1980s, hell the 70s even on mainframes

kingcaid

where the fuck was cipher? Whats the point in having a house Yamanba if he doesnt drop in to toss passes on demand???

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Be kind to phase Yamanbas
Their oshis probably spend more on hololive bullshit than some african country's GDPs

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Thats how we did things back in the day lol

Asking for help was cringe but the other part has always been a factor in how modding has worked since the 1980s, hell the 70s even on mainframes
The mindlessly asking for help part and not taking no for an answer was what started the whole debacle.

Edit:

This is peak :chibiBrainDamage:

Last edited:
Top Bottom