"Do kosher pickles have the tips cut off?"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballpark_Look

Ky0resu spoke about her experience in Idol. Main thing is that she had to sign papers or else she won't get paid for months of income. Also said she talked to someone still in Idol for a long while after her termination and mentioned the terminated talents.

Piava

Redemption Arc

Ky0resu spoke about her experience in Idol. Main thing is that she had to sign papers or else she won't get paid for months of income. Also said she talked to someone still in Idol for a long while after her termination and mentioned the terminated talents.

:WHORE!!!:
opinion discarded.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Woman check it out.

Does the NDA transfer over to Brave. If not, fucking lay the shit on the line no company is gonna give a fuck Aviel already ruined your reputation.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Big Clara breaks chats eardrums

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Speaking about Miguel, she's officially not gonna be in Holocure lol, I get why Kay doesn't wanna deal with that bullshit but there's already people throwing tantrums, and people blaming Cover??? :confusedshuba: Can't wait for the tantrums people will throw when Aloe doesn't get in either because she barely existed.

TIL a lot of people are completely in the dark about miguel's adventures after Holo and still view her as a poor soul who was kicked out by the ebil corbo.

Honestly it would be cool if the gone livers, were hidden characters you could only unlock by very random chance or very obtuse way and Kay didn´t tell anyone their in
:inahalloween:.
But that would be in Steam guide the next cause somebody checked the gamefiles:painpeko:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
They are just bitter

Is that all you got? An insane woman who has no one to blame but herself for her own fuck ups and should really be on meds.

The other one is Rushia. :menhera:

Rushia was a necessary execution. The woman just had to shut up for 3 days and it'd have been fine. But probably lost >10 million USD from not being able to keep her yap shut.

Lando, on the other hand, just screwed up. Probably from his ego getting in the way.

So this is what "reflex cope reaction" looks like.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Can you imagine how hyped Mikeneko would have been for Rushia to be in Holocure, and to be getting all that attention again, and Kay is like "lol no".

Piava

Redemption Arc

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Some virus has taken over Phase Weekly this week:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Next NTV Talent debut Kei Nyne @God's Strongest Mozumite

Kei's new model is great
Screenshot-20240803-142716.png

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Dr.NOVAe's 3d Debut has been going for some time.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I think I got a lead on who was behind yesterdays newfag post

Archive

Oh fuck, he types disturbingly similar to that guy.

Oh fuck, was Lando really trying to viral market himself /here/? :baeJam::baeJam::baeJam:

It's funny, so I'm gonna say yes.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Dr.NOVAe's 3d Debut has been going for some time.

I would've never guessed she had big boogs if wasn't for this 3D model. :shiinastare:

Sweet Isa singing

Yuno and Riona are together braving Majora's Mask

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I would've never guessed she had big boogs if wasn't for this 3D model. :shiinastare:
Her 3d got buffed :iryswooo:

EDIT:
The end of her 3d debut was just her singing that she's a solid b-cup and not flat.
Screenshot_20240803_180246_YouTube.jpg
:holohag::hololove:

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I thought the Kay Yu tweets were more in response to people complaining Advent wasn't being added alongside the JP members. Who gives a shit about Rushia anymore?

Ensok

Early Adopter
Mumei playing Overwatch 2

I really don't like or like watching Overwatch at all but Mumei playing Overwatch is different. And Gigi will be there too.

JusticeDog

She lost her title as the flat one in the company, now they're all the same :gunpeko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom