"It's not illegal to pop that bubble, but it's illegal to pop that cherry!"Ayunda Risu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

WaWa

Marine scale figure is now painted! :iryswooo:

Haachama Pop Up Parade looks great so far.

FGO Pekora Nendoroid also announced

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I feel like some people think there is a big divide between Holo and Phase fans while i feel like its the opposite, if anything i honestly believe that if a phase fan was also a fan of another vtuber, i think by pure statistics and lack of autism, Holo is probably the larger chance of overlap, eons more than even peak NijiEN, and maybe larger by sheer volume compared to people who watch other medium/small corpos due to the sheer size of the holo fanbase
Even the talent has a Hololive bias, Fishman's infamous Marine lust and Pippa's love for Watame, Mori and Kiara's offhanded interactions with Pippa and Panko, etc

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing TES IV Oblivion

Twitch
btw she has really good numbers on twitch for newcomer

Zeta playing Raisond'etre

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

stassy

AZKi's live was great, despite the slight audio delay on SPWN.
She was really energetic and emotional, you can tell it meant a lot to her. She couldn't stop thanking the fans and cried a bit.
I will be a bit less enthusiast and say that there were some more pon on the tech team like the horrible audio mixing until the end of the evening session (there was an azki audio merged and duped with the public hall audio happening only during MC, so they had to cut most of the public reaction in the night session which defeat the purpose of a live concert)
We can also see that the budget is nowhere near a peko concert, but it was expected since she left INNK and restarted from zero, but at least she is back to her roots as a vsinger who does live concert

And we finally get a case where simps were able to start fixing their oshi, Nayuta finally decided to do a physical health checkup after being pressured to comply with her mandatory company official rules from the nayufans (as they now call her Ms President)
image.png

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Live Union's Enma Ruri is singing accompanied by pianist Vtuber Omaru.

Moving this part from my previous post, Inuyama Tamaki interviewed VSpo's Kurumi Noah who just finished her Madoka Magica watchalong.

-When she started streaming, she streamed from her living room with family members there which meant something like this did happen.

-Most yabai VSpo member to collab with wasn't dirty room Ichinose Uruha but Tachibana Hinano who when drunk stole a kiss on her lips.

VSpo's Nekota Tsuna with her Vsai team members Ex Albio and Karubi.

Suou Patra trying to dodge queries about her job.

Salado

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
However it ends with a vtuber named FalterXD who I have never heard of at 21:00. Thought I'd drop it here if anyone else is interested or curious
FalterXD. Never wanted to hear that name again.
:beataniugh:
Oh I'm getting flashbacks. Okay so I do know a bit about him and interacted with him before he went vtuber. You might think this means he is different now, but from the cursory glance at him now no he's exactly the same as he was. Perhaps slightly crazier.
Just going to hit the highlights here because frankly this is a dude that could have a wiki on his crazy. I knew him from a game called Elite Dangerous an autistic space sim game, think star citizen but actually a game.
Off the top of my head, he managed to anger not only gankers, but carebears, pirates, and anyone he interacted with because of his rather odd habit of accusing anyone he befriended of betraying him/being a bad friend. He'd also abuse known bugs/glitches for advantage and this ended up with him being essentially the black sheep of all major player factions and this ended in him being ganked 12v1 of multiple different groups who generally at best don't care for each other. I am sure the video is up somewhere still.

Once tried to sue an elite player, and filed an honest to god lawsuit against him as he felt threatened by said player(said player was in the UK, Falter at the time lived in CA). I wish I still had the document but it also included other player organizations that said player happened to be in the same discord as. He made demands they apologize and shut those servers down. Amusingly enough the player he was trying to sue worked in a position where his corp gave him free use of said companies legal team. The lawlsuit did not go far.

I used to make content for elite, and he was a fan of my videos because I did at the end of the day go after everyone in my pvp. Then one day he messaged me in game and accused me of posting defamatory comments towards him on the elite subreddit and a elite discord server. Note, I had no idea wtf he was talking about. He then proceeded to unfriend me, and for several months after anything I uploaded would get downvoted more then usual. Not like oh this is botted but like someone had just 10 accounts laying around.

I knew vaguely he went to vtubing but after he finally got permabanned from Elite for doxxing/harassment if I recall I was just glad that I'd never have to worry about the guy. Dude is off. Like needs meds off and I kept my distance from him and even I still got caught up in his bullshit a bit. If someone here wants to dig up the legal document he filed by all means go nuts and post it. I would love to read it again for amusement. I had it on my old old pc but yeah that's gone now.

Addendum:
If people want or think I should I can attempt to reach out to the guy he sued to see if he still has the documents. No promises either way.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
she's looking for a GOOD deal. :NOWWELAUGH:

The thing with Sayu is she views herself as premium goods. However she hasn't crossed the atlantic/climbed K2 without oxygen/speak 11 languages, so hololive is out (plus hololive's contracts have some of the harshest draconian stringencies imaginable). Unless she herself turns out to be a real sweetheart of a person with decent friends, I mostly see the V-dere or Vallure route more feasible, where she just up and starts her own niche group and builds it up little by little. This is the one time I would suggest she takes a real, hard look in the mirror and be flat out honest on the subject; which agency is going to bend backwards to hire the girl that sunk Riku's yacht.

This stream has some very "touching" moments, shall we say.

The way they suddenly go silent, though...

I hate that there's no female equivalent to Testicular Torsion god damn it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh I'm getting flashbacks. Okay so I do know a bit about him and interacted with him before he went vtuber. You might think this means he is different now, but from the cursory glance at him now no he's exactly the same as he was. Perhaps slightly crazier.
Just going to hit the highlights here because frankly this is a dude that could have a wiki on his crazy. I knew him from a game called Elite Dangerous an autistic space sim game, think star citizen but actually a game.
Off the top of my head, he managed to anger not only gankers, but carebears, pirates, and anyone he interacted with because of his rather odd habit of accusing anyone he befriended of betraying him/being a bad friend. He'd also abuse known bugs/glitches for advantage and this ended up with him being essentially the black sheep of all major player factions and this ended in him being ganked 12v1 of multiple different groups who generally at best don't care for each other. I am sure the video is up somewhere still.

Once tried to sue an elite player, and filed an honest to god lawsuit against him as he felt threatened by said player(said player was in the UK, Falter at the time lived in CA). I wish I still had the document but it also included other player organizations that said player happened to be in the same discord as. He made demands they apologize and shut those servers down. Amusingly enough the player he was trying to sue worked in a position where his corp gave him free use of said companies legal team. The lawlsuit did not go far.

I used to make content for elite, and he was a fan of my videos because I did at the end of the day go after everyone in my pvp. Then one day he messaged me in game and accused me of posting defamatory comments towards him on the elite subreddit and a elite discord server. Note, I had no idea wtf he was talking about. He then proceeded to unfriend me, and for several months after anything I uploaded would get downvoted more then usual. Not like oh this is botted but like someone had just 10 accounts laying around.

I knew vaguely he went to vtubing but after he finally got permabanned from Elite for doxxing/harassment if I recall I was just glad that I'd never have to worry about the guy. Dude is off. Like needs meds off and I kept my distance from him and even I still got caught up in his bullshit a bit. If someone here wants to dig up the legal document he filed by all means go nuts and post it. I would love to read it again for amusement. I had it on my old old pc but yeah that's gone now.
Anyone who can make the Elite Dangerous subreddit look like normal people is a true fucking menace to society, good God.

LaceHunter

i have stumbled across a yt video about a bizzare fighting game with korone as one of its playable character

i think it'll be hilarious if holo or star member streaming it, but well it made in china and borrow some asset from other game. If there is a chance they streaming it, they probably doing it on bilibili.

Salado

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I feel like some people think there is a big divide between Holo and Phase fans while i feel like its the opposite, if anything i honestly believe that if a phase fan was also a fan of another vtuber, i think by pure statistics and lack of autism, Holo is probably the larger chance of overlap, eons more than even peak NijiEN, and maybe larger by sheer volume compared to people who watch other medium/small corpos due to the sheer size of the holo fanbase
Even the talent has a Hololive bias, Fishman's infamous Marine lust and Pippa's love for Watame, Mori and Kiara's offhanded interactions with Pippa and Panko, etc
And Fauna

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

Addendum:
If people want or think I should I can attempt to reach out to the guy he sued to see if he still has the documents. No promises either way.
I watched him for about fifteen minutes, and he only broke dead air to complain about the teammate he got in Destiny. I can confirm that he is still a real charmer.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Former Holostars UPROAR!! member Gamma went back to his old PL identity under a new twitter/youtube account for anyone wondering about his whereabouts,
Seems like the account was made right at the start of the month for both

If you're curious on whether he might drop some juicy sekrit knowledge about his termination, the answer is never as he doesn't have any intention to speak about it anymore

archive

Hoping he will start streaming here too, his drawing streams are always fun to tune into

Holo Graduates: "Drama? Nah bro I don't wanna talk about it."
Niji Graduates: "Got a pen, paper and an hour to spare my guy?"

Really goes to show~

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Wake up bros, it's time for Albania Can Into Space Simulator

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Holo Graduates: "Drama? Nah bro I don't wanna talk about it."
Niji Graduates: "Got a pen, paper and an hour to spare my guy?"

Really goes to show~
Not even a Holo graduate in this case, three terminations and all we have are "we're sorry to both the community and talent" instead of an execution notice

Last edited:

tragic amphibian

Toxic shock

(Yes it can happen to men through "normal" infections but there's a huge reason there are warnings about toxic shock risks on tampons)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Last edited:
Top Bottom