"Why Kattarina Qutie is Wifey Material? All things listed below are 100% true. Agreeing with the list forces marriage."Kattarina Qutie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm going to ruin your wholesome moment by pointing out that because her mother is likely getting on in years now on account of having an adult daughter already, this kid has a very high chance of being retarded.
roa.png

the coin lands perfectly on its side: autistic retard

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is singing at 6PM JST.

Also from Re:AcT, Sumeragi Rose will have an announcement at 8PM 10PM JST.

Edit: delayed because she got heatstroke.
Edit 2: 3D confirmed so everyone in Re:AcT will have 3D in the near future. Will take some time though as for example the most recent 3D was Lisa Makoh, announced October last year and the actual 3D live was in March.

VSpo's Kogara Toto hosted the most recent VSpo variety show and answered the questions directed at the participants.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah, Holo is the best vtuber company while Phase is just a collection of cringe girlfailures.
Silence Pankaligula, we do not wish to bear arms upon our brethren, the peace shall not be disturbed just yet, let this era of prosperity last while fate wills it.

USS IOWA

Silence Pankaligula, we do not wish to bear arms upon our brethren, the peace shall not be disturbed just yet, let this era of prosperity last while fate wills it.

OhmieGosh

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
All im saying is during these times of crisis Kevin should be a big stepper elsewise he misses on cash and opportunities while others come to senses

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
She is pon but who cares.

We all have seen her pussy here when it was posted
What did I miss? I've only seen her dressed.
Wisu (ex-Maria Paradisia) is now an older sister:

I'm afraid they'll try to dump her brother's care on her. Or they'll try to kick her out of the house.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
This stream has some very "touching" moments, shall we say.

The way they suddenly go silent, though...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hime and Lia are dressing to impress on twitch

Stream summary:

Rie picks fights with the 8-year-olds playing Dress-Up in Roblox
Rie and Lia both fail to place in the Princess contest. Rie also fails to place in the Idol contest. I don't want to spread rrats without any proof, but I'm starting to wonder if Rie is actually a princess or an idol.
Rie reveals what she's going to look like in 10 years:
1722679139727.png

Great stream, would watch women play dress-up and bully children again.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm going to ruin your wholesome moment by pointing out that because her mother is likely getting on in years now on account of having an adult daughter already, this kid has a very high chance of being retarded.
So she just give birth to another future VTuber, then. What's the big deal?
:chibiBrainDamage:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She's probably thinking she's some hot shit asking for korone levels of fame deal when she's maybe a tier above hobo roza

Sayu regularly hits 4view territory even with reduced hours compared to her peak. Roza's streams barely push double digits. At least try and keep your comparisons vaguely on the border of sanity.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Watch these 4 cute dorks (Marine is sick and couldn't do the stream) talk about HoloSummer.

Pioneer

AZKi's live was great, despite the slight audio delay on SPWN.
She was really energetic and emotional, you can tell it meant a lot to her. She couldn't stop thanking the fans and cried a bit.
AZlive.jpg
AZlive2.jpgAZlive3.jpg

I'm glad this was a big success and she's getting 2 more dates in september. My oshi is winning :sanasmile:

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Animal Friend puts out another high effort shitpost

UberSoldat

Tenjin, Michi and Shannon play Valorant

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
One of the many highlights of yesterdays Grimmi stream

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

jebby

Ok 👍
Thinkerbella (she is Australian and very cute) is live and singing 👍:

Halal Gaming

I've been told women are being allowed to drive now(bad idea imo) so it's okay for them to arrest women over tweets. And yes, it does upset me to see her partaking in this event. I'm trying my best to ignore it.

Fair enough. Esports as a whole is majority grab the bag mentality and it's worse off for it. If Kaela was JP I don't think they'd have allowed her to showcase the event. Or at least I'd like to believe that.
Memes aside
I also hate sportswashing
But there is nothing we cant do aside from not watching and even so more than ever in vtubing where vtubers love money
Do you think Nazuna joined Vshojo because she believes on their vision? NO its was because they offered her domestic abuser ass a lot of funds for lawyers
Do you think Idol sold out to Brave Group because they are kind and cool? NO its because they have giants amounts of money
Sadly its just a matter of time before the middle east create their own versions of Vshojo or Brave Group to also start burning money in random vtubers
النشيد الوطني السعودي

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Former Holostars UPROAR!! member Gamma went back to his old PL identity under a new twitter/youtube account for anyone wondering about his whereabouts,
Seems like the account was made right at the start of the month for both

If you're curious on whether he might drop some juicy sekrit knowledge about his termination, the answer is never as he doesn't have any intention to speak about it anymore

archive

Hoping he will start streaming here too, his drawing streams are always fun to tune into

Top Bottom