"Ngl... NGL? Nasa... Good job Life!!!"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Uh-huh.

No, seriously, this is obviously pure speculation, but the way i see it, it's entirely possible that "NOA offered me a super-good deal" and "holy shit NOA turned out to be incredibly shady i'm backing off" are two entirely separate events in Sayu's mind.
Which would in turn make her judge any following negotiations based off of the super-good deal she was offered before, making it impossible for any non-scam company to satisfy her wants.
It would be a peak Sayu moment if she turned down whatever Sakana offered in negotiations because he couldn't compete with that "impossible deal".

Saturnus

haha it's unou
she and Sakana have already spoken and they couldn't come to an agreement so Phase Invaders isn't happening.
If I get to the last week of December and Sayu, Doki and Mint decide to collab I'm going to become a cringe gnostic believer because there's no way we're living in a world that isn't ruled over by a false god (Yaldobaoth) that feeds off suffering.
Also fish being bold and trying to compete with Holo head on, good luck my dude.
I don't think Phase really encapsulates the same sort of audience that Hololive does. I've always thought they're closer to what Nijisanji started off like in JP than Hololive. Hell, the JP Nijinigs are basically kind of like westoid Phase fans. Extremely tribal, kinda cringe and high off their own farts.
:smugpipi:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I'm happy she's not wasting an invader slot :shubaIapprob:
If we get 3 new invaders they’ll probably in the ratio of:

One that is quite obvious due to previous PL hints and connections (think Alienmixture).
One that came out of nowhere and is an absolute huge poach.
A 1 or 2-view literal who but super talented or autistic with a cute voice.

Fishman don’t let me down. :smugpipi:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't think Phase really encapsulates the same sort of audience that Hololive does. I've always thought they're closer to what Nijisanji started off like in JP than Hololive. Hell, the JP Nijinigs are basically kind of like westoid Phase fans. Extremely tribal, kinda cringe and high off their own farts.
:smugpipi:
Wow, it's been a while since I've seen someone try to throw out a burn by kamikazeing themselves.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Watch out Ember, Panko is going to try stealing your shtick, streaming entirely about eating food.

EDIT: Collab with Pippa, Lia, Lumi and Fillian next week, "Cards Against Humanity".

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Wisu (ex-Maria Paradisia) is now an older sister:

USS IOWA

Well, from the sounds of it, management made sure Kiara's setup was ready out of pure spite after she complained the year before.
:youlittleshit:
She probably is friends with the head management, I remember someone saying that Kiara is the favorite of management cause she always answers immedietley.

UberSoldat

She addressed this directly when someone asked about it and mentioned Sakana by name during her return stream where she also confirmed she wasn't joining NOA Talent but she and Sakana have already spoken and they couldn't come to an agreement so Phase Invaders isn't happening.

Meme poach begging aside I'm happy she's looking at the bigger picture and not just joining a company to make friends again.

One has to wonder what her long-term plan is at this point, as she has both personal and professional reasons for joining a company.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Wisu (ex-Maria Paradisia) is now an older sister:

I'm going to ruin your wholesome moment by pointing out that because her mother is likely getting on in years now on account of having an adult daughter already, this kid has a very high chance of being retarded.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I'm going to ruin your wholesome moment by pointing out that because her mother is likely getting on in years now on account of having an adult daughter already, this kid has a very high chance of being retarded.

Her mom could have been a teen mom; i don't know how young this vtuber is, but if she is early 20's then the mom might only be mid 30's, thats not too old. Or it is her child and she is calling it her baby brother so she can brag about it on stream with no one knowing.

Edit: its what i would do if i was a female vtuber and didn't wanted to get conscripted into the unicorn wars.

Last edited:

frz

One that is quite obvious due to previous PL hints and connections (think Alienmixture).

One that is quite obvious due to connections:

One that is out of nowhere is a huge poach from an existing organization:

A 1-2 view but super talented, autistic and cute voice:

Am I doing this right?

Edit: a super popular indie is up for grab as well

Gen name will be "the four heavenly kings (of menhera)" or "yonkou" for short.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Jelly's promoting her new outfit stream on her PL account.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
One that is quite obvious due to connections:

One that is out of nowhere is a huge poach from an existing organization:

A 1-2 view but super talented, autistic and cute voice

Am I doing this right?

It’s 2024 and all rrats are real :smugpipi:

Bronze

Is this a 3D live or just karaoke?
Lia said it's a 3D concert, like the offkai one.

Or 1 JP, although that can be considered literal who with talent. Until Nova officially joins glitchstars I will keep believing:takocope:

Tenma gorilla in around 30 min

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Her mom could have been a teen mom; i don't know how young this vtuber is, but if she is early 20's then the mom might only be mid 30's, thats not too old. Or it is her child and she is calling it her baby brother so she can brag about it on stream with no one knowing.

Edit: its what i would do if i was a female vtuber and didn't wanted to get conscripted into the unicorn wars.
Wisu's in her early 20s, and her mom is Latinx so the teen mom bit is likely. I've seen wild stuff like women in their late 40s get pregnant without fertility treatment. Still, I'm pretty sure it's really Wisu's brother, and not her kid, although it's an oddly believable rrat considering her hospital visits lol.

Sven

Really curious about what the negotiation hang up's are I don't see Sakana making unreasonable demands and i don't see Sayu as dumb enough to outright reject the offer. (she backtracked superhard on NOA which is a good sign despite all the mocking)
I would assume it would center around the (probably) expected model change, the second wave of Invaders all came with new models/Identities even if they are either similar or easily tied to their old ones and since Invader they can just not pretend they weren't their past life anyways but she might just not want to semi-retire Sayu and after the Yuri mess I don't think fish wants to 100% take in someone's IP he doesn't have original ownership of again.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Ririka teaching the complexity of Japanese yabai.

She should teach Cecilia how to take a phone call in Japanese. That'd be pretty yabai for the germ.

“Moshi moshi" is close to "Muschi", the German equivalent of "Pussy"

UberSoldat

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I think there is enough brand differentiation between Hololive and Phase that they are catering for different audiences, even if on the surface, they're two companies producing vtuber idol content.
Yeah, Holo is the best vtuber company while Phase is just a collection of cringe girlfailures.

>High chance her newborn kid is retarded
>Daughter is a vtuber

High chance? Looks like it's a sure chance her baby bro is el pequeno retardo.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom