"Your waifu is a fucking horse! None of you are seeing heaven!"Eira Woolcott

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
You say that but you never posted Sleepy tits, I think we'll need something a bit more convincing to defend your claim.
even if shes flat shes a wife. Any boobsize is a win if its sleepy

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

frz

On one hand, I don't like nations sportswashing themselves and trying to buy out the entire esports scene(a very easy thing to do given how big whores 90% of them are). So seeing vtubers shill for it is not great. On the flip side, having a bunch of esports teams and games all spout "we love the gays" while taking money and trying to explain away how they're not hypocrites is quite cathartic. No guys we're REALLY making a difference by subtly influencing the Saudi's by playing tracer.

Any vtuber taking money to shill for them is basically working for the nations propaganda machine. I am not going to list the many crimes of the saudi's but yeah not a great record and it's clear what they're doing with the esports world cup and all the other shit with the Saudi Investment Fund. You may not like it, I don't like it. But.. it's the truth. A more relevant topic then people falling for some guys "plz help me doxx a vtuber I know" post imo
Excuse you I have a great laugh yesterday, he is clearly being catfished by some indian guy pretending to be a vtuber.
Now regarding polisperging. This website is the place where people joke about "hitler clearly didn't kill enough jews". If you come here and expect people to agree with hating on saudi arabia then you are in the wrong place

Regarding esports teams being hypocritical about troon and gay, I would disagree, my knowledge put them on the opposite spectrum. Most of the ones I know are super, ultra far right. Esport orgs owners were partying it up with andrew tate who literally operate a trafficking ring and we have had ex-pro who came out to be anti-troon/homophobic and actually defended by all of his esports mates, i.e. nick mercs. Most of them openly advertise NFT, scam projects, children gambling sites, etc. Demanding intergrity from them is hilarious.

Valorant open an "inclusive female + lgbt tournament" and everyone complain every 2 weeks on why riot allows transgender to participate, this one the audience do too. Most top/well-funded teams refuse to hire one (and they are correct to do so imo).

Now come to the person who was being polisperged against. It's a freaking japanese vtuber who doesn't speak a lick of english, she likely wouldn't be able to locate where the fuck is saudi arabia, she never got exposed to English propaganda against them or any material about them. I doubt she even actually read. All she knew is there is some exciting Apex tournament. Bring it up to the uh Andrew Tate friends who runs those participating esport org, go to their subreddit. Sperging against random vtuber for watching it makes you no different than the McDonalds/Hogwarts Legacy crowd on twitter. They aren't even participating, they are just watching.

Kaela on the other hand is fucking based though. :smugmoona:

It was a vspo EN girl. Arya Kuroha to be exact.
ok I didn't look carefully
BASED VSPO, show them BRAVE!!!!
Is one of the VSPOEn girl russian?

Last edited:

Early Adopter
I don't wish Erina doxed but I will admit there is a powerful gremlin inside of me that wants her to be revealed as the youngest Phase talent or something similar just so I can forever taunt members of this forum for calling her this.
Mom is not an age, but aesthetic

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
And now come to the person who was being polisperged against. It's a freaking japanese vtuber who doesn't speak a lick of english, she likely wouldn't be able to locate where the fuck is saudi arabia, she never get exposed to English propaganda against them or any material about them. I doubt she even actually read. All she knew is there is some exciting Apex tournament.
It was a vspo EN girl. Arya Kuroha to be exact.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
This is still better than the cuckold fetishism we got a couple of pages ago.

Limkin

Capo is most definitely getting called mommy because her viewers are confusing the fantasy of marrying her and having kids with reality. Her saying all the time how she is a grown up woman and not a cute girl is not helping at all. That is until you watch any of her normal streams and realize she is not nice or affectionate towards her chat at all

Stunned But Dumb

The Orion Twins put out an original song just about an hour ago

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Early Adopter
Sleepy isn't flat. We've all heard the story about her and Pippa going to a public swimming pool together.
yea but pippa is this

1722649999173.png
Shiina next to her would look like a curvy big boobed model

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Rekson raided this pretty good karaoke

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Thank you Clara, very cool

I finally listened to this I feel like Clara is the spiritual successor to Senzawa I couldn't help but think of her while listening
Also what is this a parody of?
Edit: nvm found it

niggaphil

Phase beggars please contain yourselves
We, the Phase Connect Shills have standard. We won't beg Mike Neko to join Phase Connect! :dokiSmug:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
i think Rye joining any agency is a terrible idea. That girl is nothing but trouble.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
What if @wew is Froot :ameliaThink:
I hope so, fuck you froot, you worthless sack of shit.
Could be they're trying to get their identity "leaked" in a way that's not traceable to them. It's generally in a chuuba's interest to have a known "roommate account" where fans can find them, especially if their agency isn't looking so great right now (e.g. idol), it gives them much more leverage in negotiations. Getting found by a notorious evil doxxing website because your opsec accidentally wasn't quite good enough is a way to do that without it being easy for the agency to call it breach of contract.
Then they should just focus on 4chan, they love people like him/her who try to "slyly" self-promote themselves.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Was doing my July music Roundup for the TVA awards and noticed no one posted this. Zeus and Sei sound pretty good together

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Star Spectre's Techibi is currently playing FFX.

Varium's Amemochi Nina will continue FF7 at 1PM JST.

She was in tears after finding out Cloud's backstory in the lifestream previously.

Suou Patra will continue FF9 at 2PM.

Garnet/Dagger currently can't speak.

Ririka teaching the complexity of Japanese yabai.

ShabbySubs is back somewhat with a Kanade confession clip.

Here's something funny. Laplus had a "secret" playlist of ASMR videos she listened to and a fan found out.

She did hide the playlist eventually but if you missed it here are the contents.
Ama Meria

Suou Patra

Sata Nakia (with English subtitles)

Both Meria and Nakia don't know Laplus listened to their ASMR so they thanked her on X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom